BY NABISCO

Nabisco.
Pure chocolate & marshmallow cookies.
Pinwheels??????????????????. see more...

Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
When I saw these cookies in the store, I knew I had to try them. I love marshmallow and chocolate mixed together! These cookies taste great. My only issue is that the cookie part underneath the marshmallow is a little bit more crumby than I would have thought; otherwise, these cookies are delicious.
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
These have always been one of my favorite cookies! My great grandma used to give them to me all the time, its just the perfect bite to fufill your sweet tooth craving!
Kris M.
LOVE these!! They are a childhood favorite, and every time I see them, I always thing of the sound the wrapper made when I would sneak one from the drawer. Yay for Pinwheels!
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always ate these when I was a kid - they're kind of like a chocolatey peep, but better. They aren't overly filling but are just the right amount of sweet !
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Oh my gosh, the memories these bring back! they were my mom's favorite cookie when I was a small child. it was always such a treat to share them with her.
Marcella G.
Montebello, CA
I love anything marshmallow but especially when it has chocolate on it. when u add the cookie it makes it so good
Amanda F.
Tuscumbia, AL
I like the cinnamon taste in these pinwheels they are sweet but not overwhelmingly so. Good small snack.
Miranda B.
If you love chocolate, marshmallows, and/or cookies you are sure to enjoy this lovely snack
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
If you like moon pies you will probably like these too. They are pretty much the same thing.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good if you like marshmallow and chocolate. oh wait, who doesn't like that? yum