BY NABISCO

Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers deliver a classic, savory taste that is sure to delight your taste buds. Light and crispy with a slightly salty flavor, these original low fat crackers are a great accompaniment for your favorite spread — whether it is sweet, savory, creamy or chunky. With a dry, crunchy texture, these kosher crackers also taste great piled between slices of cheese. Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers are easy to crumble, which makes them ideal to add to soups or salads. With no cholesterol or saturated fat, the original low fat crackers are a desired option for sensible snacking. These Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers come in a 16 oz box. Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers, 16 oz: Classic saltine crackers No cholesterol Low saturated fat Kosher

• My Grandmother would only eat Premium Saltine Crackers. A...3 Answers
  • What do you put atop your saltine cracker? 12 Answers
  • These are so good. Anyone else love these ?? 6 Answers
Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers
  • "They are great in soup, with cream cheese or many other things on it." in 1 review
karen w.
Six Lakes
During  the depression these were a staple. I still do fried crackers. My favorite way of doing this is melt 1 stick of real butter in a pan, sprinkle in Italian herb seasoning and just a dash of garlic salt or powder and stir around with the butter. Lay as many crackers as you want ( don't stack ) in the pan, soak each side really well. I take a spoon and ladle the butter and herbs over each cracker on the last turn. lay them on a cookie sheet and bake for a bout 30 minutes in a 275 degree oven. No need to turn them over. If they become to brown shorten the bake time. Remove from oven and lay each cracker on a wire rack, this is important, do not lay them on a paper towel this makes them soggy, the wire rack will make the crackers very crispy and drain off any excess butter. You can experiment with different seasonings to make your own Herb crackers. Been doing this for over 55 years. You can also just fry them in butter and let drain on a wire rack. Enjoy !!
Roció G.
West Valley, UT
Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers muy ricas y crujientes las combino con mi ensalada 🥗 ensalada de atún ,sopa , coctel de camarón o solas muy ricas la verdad Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers
Bob R.
My question- why are these crackers burnt? The last three or four boxes I have purchased are burnt. These have never been burnt like this before. Very good crackers but it’s difficult to get past the burnt condition of them as of late. Picture included, please advise. I have enjoyed your premium saltine crackers for a very long time however don’t understand the burnt condition as of late. Please advise
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
I couldn’t eat these crackers on there own. However I really like them with a soup or chili. I also like putting peanut butter between crackers that’s really good. Overall I like this product. I would recommend them.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I eat these crackers as a snack. They are salty and crunchy and taste delicious. They meet my expectation by filling me up especially with a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Compared to other crackers they are a better brand of crackers. Off brands crackers have too much salt. I will continue purchasing these crackers and recommend others try these crackers.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
These crackers are great with soup, cheese, peanut butter, or even by themselves. They are a little dry so make sure you have some water handy. As the original saltines, I will always be a fan. I also love how they aren’t that expensive, and that they can be found almost anywhere.
Claudia S.
Dallas , TX
These crackers are the bomb ! Not to salty just right I eat the with pretty much anything . The meet my expectations 😊. Delicious 😋 !! Worth buying they are not expensive family pack I would buy more and it recommend
Melody P.
Springbrook, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t even enjoy my bowl of chili without a handful of Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers! Only 70 calories for 5 delicious crackers so they are deliciously healthy too!! I’ve tried other brands and NONE compare to Nabisco!!
Shae S.
This brand is the ultimate saltine cracker. There is always several brands to choose from but i would always stick to this Nabisco brand because of the taste is light and goes well with any soup or anything u use crackers for... I recommend these to every one..
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Absolutely the best cracker for soups & chilis. Doesn’t have too much flavor where it would overpower a chili or soup but compliments it perfectly with a crunch and a touch of salt. Highly recommended to have as a staple in your house.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
What do you put atop your saltine cracker?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
HAVE YO EVER TRIED THESE WITH PEANUT BUTTER?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these better then the plain old store saltines?
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Are the cheese flavored saltines still around?
Jenna W.
These are so good. Anyone else love these ??