BY NABISCO

Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers deliver a classic, savory taste that is sure to delight your taste buds. Light and crispy with a slightly salty flavor, these original low fat crackers are a great accompaniment for your favorite spread — whether it is sweet, savory, creamy or chunky. With a dry, crunchy texture, these kosher crackers also taste great piled between slices of cheese. Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers are easy to crumble, which makes them ideal to add to soups or salads. With no cholesterol or saturated fat, the original low fat crackers are a desired option for sensible snacking. These Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers come in a 16 oz box. Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers, 16 oz: Classic saltine crackers No cholesterol Low saturated fat Kosher

• My Grandmother would only eat Premium Saltine Crackers. A...2 Answers
  • What do you put atop your saltine cracker? 11 Answers
  • These are so good. Anyone else love these ?? 5 Answers
Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers
  • "They are great in soup, with cream cheese or many other things on it." in 1 review
Kate B.
Hudson
I couldn’t eat these crackers on there own. However I really like them with a soup or chili. I also like putting peanut butter between crackers that’s really good. Overall I like this product. I would recommend them.
Shellby M.
I always keep a box of these on hand they are great for anything a small snack, in soups or chili, also when kids are sick and won’t eat I make them eat these and when I was pregnant these were my best friend and only thing I could keep down!
Jenny O.
With the flu running rapid, make sure you have a box of this in your cupboard. You can eat these when you have an upset stomach or on the side of your soup. They are fairly inexpensive and you get a lot for your buck. I will definitely keep repurchasing.
Alix G.
Im a foodie and personally I dislike there there not salty and they taste like nothing so unfortunately I give this a very bad review. I'm very disappointed with the taste but my boyfriend likes it so I keep buying it. Wouldn't recommend if you like flavor!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Absolutely the best cracker for soups & chilis. Doesn’t have too much flavor where it would overpower a chili or soup but compliments it perfectly with a crunch and a touch of salt. Highly recommended to have as a staple in your house.
Brianna M.
Port Huron
I love love love Premium Saltine Crackers... I can eat them Regularly right out of the rapper or with soup and chilli!!! Maybe even sometimes with cheese but not often. I give these 5 stars.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love eating these with clam chowder. I also mix can tuna, light mayo, green onions together and put on top of these crackers. It’s so good. I got it at Costco in a big box so I have a lot for a cheap price. Worth the buy.
member-85606
They are a little salty, but when I'm sick (ok hungover) and need to eat a cracker, there is nothing like these. I like the fresh pack (half sleeves) version, and they go really well with peanut butter and summer sausage (not together.) Always affordable, too.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I grew up eating Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers with peanut butter and they are delicious! I love how light and crisp the squares are and the perfect amount of salt in each crispy bite. They come in four sealed sleeves so the crackers stay fresh longer. I they are on special at my local grocery store often but available at Walmart, Target and Dollar Stores. Great addition to parties also, I highly recommend!
Rachel N.
Whether you're pairing them with chili or soup, or using them in your own unique way, Nabisco Premium Original Saltine Crackers are the perfect salty solution to any craving. I enjoy dipping the crackers into a bowl of homemade chili, but my favorite way to use them is during the Christmas season. I make an awesome treat called Christmas Crack (crack as in cracker, and as in addictive), which involves coating a tray of saltines with layers of caramel and chocolate, and topping the treat with broken up candy canes. When they're finished, you can cut them into individual crackers with the delicious toppings. This treat is the perfect way to annihilate both your sweet and salty cravings during the holidays!!
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
What do you put atop your saltine cracker?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
HAVE YO EVER TRIED THESE WITH PEANUT BUTTER?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Are these better then the plain old store saltines?
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Are the cheese flavored saltines still around?
Ryla B.
What do you eat these with?