BY WHEAT THINS #4 in Crackers

Nabisco Original Family Size Wheat Thins Crackers.
Family Size!
With 11g whole grain* per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer G.
I can't say enough about how many ways you can dress a whole grain Wheat Thin! They are perfect for artisanal cheese and meats. You can arrange them around almost anything, whether it be soup or a sandwich. Drop a dollop of hummus or tapenade on them for a treat. And they stay crisp! Wheat Thins never disappoint and are the perfect vehicle to carry deliciousness to you taste buds.
Roxanne A.
Oakley, CA
Foodie Expert
I think I get my bad eating habits from my mom LOL, when these are in the house (because of her) I'll find myself snacking on these. I also like the flavored one's because you don't need to pair them with anything really. I usually just eat them alone like chips LOL! Again, when you have these I suggest sharing or you'll keep eating away.
Alicia A.
I LOVE WHEAT THINS WITH ALL MY HEART!!! I love how the flavor is so subtle and it also has lke a hint of sweetness for some reason but its is delicious! I usuall get it at target but sometimes they have it at regular dollars stores. Which result in my buying all the boxes. Not literally of course but i stack up on them
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are delicious crackers!!! I love eating them with my soups ,salads and even tuna!!! Super healthy and they taste great ! I've been buying these for a while now and I feel like there isn't another product similar to this one ! Others don't compare ! These are the cream of the crop ! Highly recommend trying !
Kelli  B.
Foodie Expert
I love wheat thins. Those commercials are true about the toppings too. You can top them with anything, but they're also good on their own. I love doing a late afternoon snack or a cheese board with them. We always have them out when people come over. Now there are so many flavors to choose from too!
Kathryn W.
Westfield, MA
Pretty darn god crackers. I love using them for dips because they have just a int of salt that isn't overpowering. they are completely different from other crackers I use in recipes, for sides, and snacks and I usually buy them a few times a year for specific recipes/combinations I like.
Gloria K.
Sanford, FL
Wheat Thins have been on my favorites list for years, They are my go to for dips instead of chips, because they are delicious with all kinds of dips and don't break off. in the dip. I really like the taste and I get the ones with a Hint of Sea Salt as I am watching my sodium intake.
Carly D.
These crackers are the perfect thing for a dip or appetizer! They have a great crunch, a touch of salt, and are a great size! I've bought them for years and will continue to as they are one of the best crackers on the market! I would recommend them to others for a great party food!
Lauren C.
Hebron, KY
wheat thins are the best little cracker to pair with spit thins are the best little cracker to pair with any dip. spinach dip, hummus, anything!! theyre great on their own as well. i love to grab some in a little sandwich bag and snack on them throughout the day at work!!!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
Growing up, my mom always kept these in the house, and now that I'm older, I find myself doing the same! They're always a good price and you just can't go wrong with the original flavor. These are another one of those guilt-free snacks that you or your children can enjoy!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are wheat thins good?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
How do you eat your wheat thins?
Melissa D.
Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?
CYNTHIA R.
Haven't had a chance to try these but i don't know if i would purchase them, only because I'm not such a big fan of garlic. Is it too garlicy?
Erika W.
What's the best recipe to use with wheat thins?