BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

alice m.
Fieldale
i did not care for these.  they did not have enough stuff in them.  You start doing something with them and run out half way threw making them.  I was a bit upset.  They either need a bigger package or they need to be used for simpler things.  I think it is a good product but needs to be marked in a different way
Taylor C.
I love this idea! Because who doesn't just want to eat the icing off the cookies? You can put the oreo icying on anything you want now. Met my expectations would buy again. I recommend this to others who love oreo icying!
Lindsey R.
Pingree Grove, IL
This icing is so yummy!! My favorite part of the Oreo has always been the icing on the inside, and now I can use just the icing! It's so delicious. I can literally eat this but itself. I would buy this again.
Devin b.
Easy to use, doesn't taste much like Oreos. Tastes like the cheap filling they use- id recommend just getting vanilla frosting and crumbling Oreos on top instead.
Stephanie R.
Bronx, NY
When I found this in my supermarket I took the whole display home! I use them to fill my beignets and to customize chocolate dipped Oreos. I empty out a pouch and color it with my ameri color food gels and an instant gender reveal surprise!
Valencia W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this product soo much I recommend this to everybody ........................... I love this product soo much I recommend this to everybody ...........................I love this product soo much I recommend this to everybody ...........................
Connie M.
Kingman , AZ
This Oreo frosting is awesome. I tastes almost exactly like the Oreo filling, but slightly different. It has a good texture that is slightly thicker than regular frosting, but is still easy to spread on cookies or cakes. The sweetness of it is great.
Chloe S.
Chicago
OREOS ARE AMAZING AND LETS BE HONEST WE JUST EAT THEM FOR THE FILLING ANYWAY SO WHY NOT TURN IT INTO AN ICING SO WE CAN ADD OREO GOODNESS TO CAKES AND COOKIES LIKE WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THIS WAS SO CLEVER
Samantha S.
Harrisonburg, VA
It tastes soooooo good, Oreos and their filling have always been unique as well as keeping that delicious taste through out the years with any of their products
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
My husband loves oreo cookies. He's a big guy so he tends to eat a whole batch of these with milk lol. Glad he does so I don't waste my diet
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
What type of cake would it work and taste best on?
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Does it taste too sugary?
Daisy M.
Santa Ana, CA
Where could I find this product?
Brenn G.
Tlaxcala, tlax fraccionamiento "El angel" "#5-E atempan
Susi D.
Medley, FL
Esto de verdad sabe cómo la crema original? en verdad quisiera probarlo