Nabisco Oreo Triple Double Neapolitan Sandwich Cookies uploaded by Maria D.

BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Triple Double Neapolitan Sandwich Cookies.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Sealed, slit appears when opened. see more...

Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Este producto es un ingenio, la galleta oreo es un clásico de la alimentación de cualquier persona, las como desde niña, la galleta de vainilla es lo mejor que existe, en esta versión puedo observar que es un sandwich napolitano, que contiene fresa y chocolate. Una conbinacion perfecta, aun no he podido probarla, pero debe ser una delicia, a quienes puedan acceder a la compra no duden en hacerlo.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
These cookies are so good. I could eat them all day. They're my favorite. They are super affordable and can buy them at pretty much any grocery store. It's so yummy to snack on. I would recommend this to anyone
Hannah S.
San Francisco, CA
My co-worker brought these into work when I was pregnant. Let me tell you I didn't just take one! It really tastes just like ice cream in a cookie! I'm not usually a sweets person but these hit the spot and I would for sure recommend!
Ariana F.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
En todos lados he visto estas oreos y la verdad me encataria probarlas, oreo siempre tiene buenas opciones y muy diferentes creo que se ven delciosas y deben saber aun mejor, tambien estas galletas se podrian usar para hacer algun postre con ellas y de seguro quedaria excelente!
Nelly G.
I have a little over six months buying this goodies all thanks to my husband whose allergic to chocolate. I really couldn't see my self without the original Oreo chocolate cookie but this is top notch.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Oreos are literally so addicting its not even funny. I ate oreos for breakfast this morning just because. I cannot live without oreos nor can I imagine life without them.
Imy R.
Black Hawk, CO
My kids are not big cookie eaters. When they do ask for cookies it is usually because they need it for snack at school. We usually buy the plain oreos, hoping that there are less dyes and chemicals in them. I would prefer organic and locally made.
Maia P.
I mean who doesn't like Oreo like thy are best cookies to eat with mild or ice cream i mean they are really good they taste good like any other cookie they are just kinda richer in flavor than others but they are good and i would recommend to any cookie lover
Alexa E.
Harrisonville , MO
I was a little disappointed in these. It was just a little too much for me and I found that I definitely prefer just two cookie parts instead of three. They were also pretty expensive. I did not think they were worth it.
Alaina H.
Cary, NC
The Oreo company never fails to satisfy me. It is an absolutely delicious treat that can be enjoyed by people of all ages! This is an especially unique flavor that brought ice cream into cookie form!
Talya A.
Denver, CO
Are these still available? Where is a good place to get them?
Kimberly M.
Clarksville , TN
Does this taste anything like the actual ice cream?
Taylor H.
Ada, MI
Do these cookies taste similar to the Neapolitan ice cream? I like that particular flavor of ice cream but I'm not sure how I would feel about the cookies
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
By the chocolate crème filling my stomach is already quezzy how does the strawberry filling taste?
Taylor H.