BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Sometimes I'm confused with the flavors oreo thinks up but this one was a winner. MMMMh lemon cream! Not the healthiest of snacks but everyone needs a treat no and again.
Emily M.
These Oreos are my new favorite! I could literally eat a whole thing of these cookies. If you are craving something lemony then I would definitely recommend these Oreos!
Courtney D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
SO good! These are my new favorite! Everyone in my house loves these. The thins are nice because they seem a little more crispy, with just the right amount of filling.
Sara K.
Bonita Springs, FL
I love original Oreos, don't get me wrong, but these are truly addictive. I love the lemon flavor & it's not too strong or too weak. These are my new favorite cookies.
Jeanene N.
These Oreos are my favorite! I love the lemon flavor ones because they are unique and the cream is delicious also they are not too sour for lemon they are just right
Carla  P.
I love these. My husband prefers the original Oreos but once in a while I have to get my lemon Oreo fix. As long as I remember to eat them in moderation! Delicious!
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN
Great lemon flavor when you want something different! I love the lemon flavor! I like the regular lemon version of these delicious little snack cookies as well!
Crystal M.
My coworker shared these with me one day and I liked them. I haven't been able to find them at my usual grocery store. Great lemon flavor but not too tart.
Jodi L.
WE get every oreo that is made. I love thease teh best. They have a refreshing flavor and are easy to eat. You can eat more because of the size. Yay Oreo!
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
Yes Awesome taste great!!! You would think Lemon flavor Oreo's would sound nasty but not. I don't think any cookies are really healthy. I would buy again
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?