BY OREO #59 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
I strongly dislike this product. Who mixes lemon with chocolate? Weirdos! Lol. Leaves a Nastt after taste when you eat, I actually like lemons but this does not satisfy me
Kirsti L.
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Sometimes I'm confused with the flavors oreo thinks up but this one was a winner. MMMMh lemon cream! Not the healthiest of snacks but everyone needs a treat no and again.
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
These are so good all the flavored of thin ! I received a free box from Kroger as a Friday download and there amazing I've bought a few packs because my family loves them
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tullahoma, TN
I love the lemon flavor. I am glad it's permanent and I can get it all year now. I also like the thin version. I feel a little less guilty when I eat a bunch of them lol!
Emily M.
Emily M.
These Oreos are my new favorite! I could literally eat a whole thing of these cookies. If you are craving something lemony then I would definitely recommend these Oreos!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Bonita Springs, FL
I love original Oreos, don't get me wrong, but these are truly addictive. I love the lemon flavor & it's not too strong or too weak. These are my new favorite cookies.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
SO good! These are my new favorite! Everyone in my house loves these. The thins are nice because they seem a little more crispy, with just the right amount of filling.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
These Oreos are my favorite! I love the lemon flavor ones because they are unique and the cream is delicious also they are not too sour for lemon they are just right
Carla  P.
Carla P.
I love these. My husband prefers the original Oreos but once in a while I have to get my lemon Oreo fix. As long as I remember to eat them in moderation! Delicious!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN
Great lemon flavor when you want something different! I love the lemon flavor! I like the regular lemon version of these delicious little snack cookies as well!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?