Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine

O. M. G. If you love crunch and you love lemon BUY THESE!!!! They are sooooo tasty. Sadly, they are only seasonal, but I flipping love these. I have to hide them so people stay out of them!
Kalyn J.
Kalyn J.
Saint Paul, MN

These Oreos are really yummy! Try putting them in the fridge to enjoy a refreshing summertime (or midnight) snack! I have boughten these many times and they are always my favorite!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

I just discovered these cookies in my local grocery store and fell in love. I ended up ordering these cookies in bulk on Amazon. I love these and hope that they don't discontinue them.
I love these cookies so much my sister love them so do I and my brother loves these Oreo as well they are so freaking good and I will love to get a pack from you guys they are the best
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Fort Benning, GA

Simple... OMG AMAZING! I'm not a huge fan of the crème filling so the thins are the best! I love how there are different flavors and not just the basics. I buy ours at the commissary.
Trish G.
Trish G.

If you are a fan of the Lemon oreo's than you will be a fan of these! Some people complain that the Thins line of cookie is so small; but they are so tasty! Smaller and a light snack!
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA

I'm a big fan of Oreos, but not all the fat and sugar. I discovered the oreo thins not to long ago. They seem to be the perfect cookie for your sweet tooth. Especially the lemon ones
Kandyce V.
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL

Nice lemon taste, Creamy filling good crunch. Refreshing cookie. Good as I expected. It gives a nice versatility to the cookie world! Its a nice change from the vanilla and chocolate
Michele H.
Michele H.
Holly, MI

Trying to eat healthy while having a sweet tooth can be tricky sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time. That's why I love that my favorite cookie brand now has a new healthy alternative!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL

I got to taste this cause a family member bought them for herself but I got my hands on to two or three and oh my this are so tasty I love a good lemon taste and I got it with this.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?