BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Fort Benning, GA
Simple... OMG AMAZING! I'm not a huge fan of the crème filling so the thins are the best! I love how there are different flavors and not just the basics. I buy ours at the commissary.
Trish G.
Trish G.
If you are a fan of the Lemon oreo's than you will be a fan of these! Some people complain that the Thins line of cookie is so small; but they are so tasty! Smaller and a light snack!
Kandyce V.
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
Nice lemon taste, Creamy filling good crunch. Refreshing cookie. Good as I expected. It gives a nice versatility to the cookie world! Its a nice change from the vanilla and chocolate
Courtney w.
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I'm a big fan of Oreos, but not all the fat and sugar. I discovered the oreo thins not to long ago. They seem to be the perfect cookie for your sweet tooth. Especially the lemon ones
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL
I got to taste this cause a family member bought them for herself but I got my hands on to two or three and oh my this are so tasty I love a good lemon taste and I got it with this.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I have had the regular ones of these and they are too die for! But now I'm super excited that they come in thins! These remind me of the old Girl Scout cookie that was lemon flavor
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
These cookies are so good! Just the right amount of cream and the cookie is extra crunchy. The lemon flavor is just right without being too over powering. Prefect cookie for tea!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Lemon creme cookies!!!! Yuuuummmmm!!!!! Oreo took a step outside their usual with this product, and while it may not appeal to every palate, I adore the concept and the product!
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I really like these cookies because they are less calories and better choice than other cookies. However, it is much more expensive. I would only buy these when they are sale.
Maire H.
Maire H.
These are wonderful! I love the taste of the lemon (it isn't to tangy or over-powering) and if you aren't careful you will have demolished a whole sleeve before you know it!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?