BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I'm a big fan of Oreos, but not all the fat and sugar. I discovered the oreo thins not to long ago. They seem to be the perfect cookie for your sweet tooth. Especially the lemon ones
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
Nice lemon taste, Creamy filling good crunch. Refreshing cookie. Good as I expected. It gives a nice versatility to the cookie world! Its a nice change from the vanilla and chocolate
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL
I got to taste this cause a family member bought them for herself but I got my hands on to two or three and oh my this are so tasty I love a good lemon taste and I got it with this.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I have had the regular ones of these and they are too die for! But now I'm super excited that they come in thins! These remind me of the old Girl Scout cookie that was lemon flavor
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
These cookies are so good! Just the right amount of cream and the cookie is extra crunchy. The lemon flavor is just right without being too over powering. Prefect cookie for tea!
Crystal L.
Lemon creme cookies!!!! Yuuuummmmm!!!!! Oreo took a step outside their usual with this product, and while it may not appeal to every palate, I adore the concept and the product!
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I really like these cookies because they are less calories and better choice than other cookies. However, it is much more expensive. I would only buy these when they are sale.
Maire H.
These are wonderful! I love the taste of the lemon (it isn't to tangy or over-powering) and if you aren't careful you will have demolished a whole sleeve before you know it!
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
I strongly dislike this product. Who mixes lemon with chocolate? Weirdos! Lol. Leaves a Nastt after taste when you eat, I actually like lemons but this does not satisfy me
Kirsti L.
Leland, NC
Sometimes I'm confused with the flavors oreo thinks up but this one was a winner. MMMMh lemon cream! Not the healthiest of snacks but everyone needs a treat no and again.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?