Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Kapua P.
Kapua P.

I'm totally obsessed with these!! I recently bought the regular thins cuz they were cheaper them the regular and loves them. I'm a big fan of the lemon Girl Scout cookies and these are equally as amazing!!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Bourbonnais, IL

I normally don't do lemon flavored things because it is always too much lemon flavor but these surprised me and actually tasted good! I would recommend these and would be a great thing to bring to a party!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Poughkeepsie, NY

These are so yummy. They are a very light cookie because of the lemon flavor but also the thin nature of the cooke makes it a perfect light snack if you're craving something sweet but not too indulgent.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH

These are so good! The thin cookie is a great snack and still has all the flavor you'd expect. I purchased these at Walmart and I'll definitely buy again. The lemon flavor isn't too overpowering either.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

YUM! These are the perfect summertime treat. Light flavor, so sweet. They aren't healthy by any means, but of course they are cookies after all and definitely not as bad in calories as some others.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love these lemon creme flavor by far my favorite and them being thin is a plus . Every time i go to the store i make sure to buy me a pack . They are easy to find at stores . I definitely recommend
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

Omg ive tried these cookies maybe once before and loved them so i am planning on buying them again for the BBQ I'm going to have next weekend. They are even better that they are the thin ones! Yummy
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.

I just discovered this recently and at first i thought i wasn't going to like the thin cookies.But lo and behold i think i like it even more than the regular ones.I go through the pack so quickly.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.

I cannot say enough good things about these. They're the perfect ratio of cookie to cream. The lemon is a nice change to the cookie. The only downside is that there aren't enough in the package 😍
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
California, CA

These Oreo thins taste yummy of course they're Oreos haha but they are great if your in a diet. I take out them cream in the middle and just eat 1 or 2 plain or crushed up on halo top icecream.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?