Add a Photo

By OREO
#64 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

YUM! These are the perfect summertime treat. Light flavor, so sweet. They aren't healthy by any means, but of course they are cookies after all and definitely not as bad in calories as some others.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Love these lemon creme flavor by far my favorite and them being thin is a plus . Every time i go to the store i make sure to buy me a pack . They are easy to find at stores . I definitely recommend
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA

Omg ive tried these cookies maybe once before and loved them so i am planning on buying them again for the BBQ I'm going to have next weekend. They are even better that they are the thin ones! Yummy
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.

I just discovered this recently and at first i thought i wasn't going to like the thin cookies.But lo and behold i think i like it even more than the regular ones.I go through the pack so quickly.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.

I cannot say enough good things about these. They're the perfect ratio of cookie to cream. The lemon is a nice change to the cookie. The only downside is that there aren't enough in the package 😍
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
California, CA

These Oreo thins taste yummy of course they're Oreos haha but they are great if your in a diet. I take out them cream in the middle and just eat 1 or 2 plain or crushed up on halo top icecream.
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine

O. M. G. If you love crunch and you love lemon BUY THESE!!!! They are sooooo tasty. Sadly, they are only seasonal, but I flipping love these. I have to hide them so people stay out of them!
Kalyn J.
Kalyn J.
Saint Paul, MN

These Oreos are really yummy! Try putting them in the fridge to enjoy a refreshing summertime (or midnight) snack! I have boughten these many times and they are always my favorite!
I love these cookies so much my sister love them so do I and my brother loves these Oreo as well they are so freaking good and I will love to get a pack from you guys they are the best
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

I just discovered these cookies in my local grocery store and fell in love. I ended up ordering these cookies in bulk on Amazon. I love these and hope that they don't discontinue them.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now