BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg ive tried these cookies maybe once before and loved them so i am planning on buying them again for the BBQ I'm going to have next weekend. They are even better that they are the thin ones! Yummy
Vanessa R.
YUM! These are the perfect summertime treat. Light flavor, so sweet. They aren't healthy by any means, but of course they are cookies after all and definitely not as bad in calories as some others.
Ida Frances A.
I just discovered this recently and at first i thought i wasn't going to like the thin cookies.But lo and behold i think i like it even more than the regular ones.I go through the pack so quickly.
Kristy P.
I cannot say enough good things about these. They're the perfect ratio of cookie to cream. The lemon is a nice change to the cookie. The only downside is that there aren't enough in the package ūüėć
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine
O. M. G. If you love crunch and you love lemon BUY THESE!!!! They are sooooo tasty. Sadly, they are only seasonal, but I flipping love these. I have to hide them so people stay out of them!
Kaitlyn C.
I just discovered these cookies in my local grocery store and fell in love. I ended up ordering these cookies in bulk on Amazon. I love these and hope that they don't discontinue them.
I love these cookies so much my sister love them so do I and my brother loves these Oreo as well they are so freaking good and I will love to get a pack from you guys they are the best
Trish G.
If you are a fan of the Lemon oreo's than you will be a fan of these! Some people complain that the Thins line of cookie is so small; but they are so tasty! Smaller and a light snack!
Brittney D.
Fort Benning, GA
Simple... OMG AMAZING! I'm not a huge fan of the crème filling so the thins are the best! I love how there are different flavors and not just the basics. I buy ours at the commissary.
Kandyce V.
Hialeah, FL
Nice lemon taste, Creamy filling good crunch. Refreshing cookie. Good as I expected. It gives a nice versatility to the cookie world! Its a nice change from the vanilla and chocolate
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?