Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, Ca

These are the best ! I love any thing lemon. I love that they offer these in the thin version. This was a first time try for me . It isn't the healthiest treat but it is better then the full size oreos . Can't resist
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Oreo thins are delicious! I prefer the original flavor but these are good too. I get them at the grocery store, they are a bit pricey in comparison to regular Oreos considering the amount. They are super yummy though.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I am totally addicted to these! These are heaven! I love the lemon and thin cookie. I have a seriously problem when I was these. I'll sit down with my milk and the next think I know, I have demolished the whole pack.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, Ok

These remind me of the lemon Girl Scout cookies which is awesome cause you can get them year wound. Not a fan of the thin version though cause I might eat more of them. But the cookies seem crunchier which is noce
LaDasha S.
LaDasha S.

These are a fun way to snack while watching your weight. They have the flavor of the original vanilla Oreos, but in a much smaller or proportion and make you feel a little less guilty while cheating on your diet!
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

Love the Oreos thins in both chocolate and vanilla! I was worried that there would be too much cookie to cream ratio, but it was absolutely perfect. I actually like these more than the original! New go to cookie!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC

I love these they are so good and my favorite Oreo flavor is lemon and these are most definetly living up to my lemon flavoring scale lol I really do love these Oreo thins soooo much!!!! I do recomend these 100%
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX

My mom bought these like a year ago for me once and I haven't stopped eating them. I don't even buy the original Oreos anymore because these are so good. They have a better crunch. They don't have to much cream
Devin M.
Devin M.
Madison, MS

I love a lemon cookie & these Lemon Creme Thin Oreos were just what I needed. My 3yr old calls them her skinny cookies! My favorite part is that I can eat 4 cookies and still be within only 1 serving size!
Kapua P.
Kapua P.

I'm totally obsessed with these!! I recently bought the regular thins cuz they were cheaper them the regular and loves them. I'm a big fan of the lemon Girl Scout cookies and these are equally as amazing!!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now