Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Liz M.
Liz M.

I tried these on a whim since I love lemon ans was pleasantly surprised. The cookie ans filling was delicious and crisp and I found myself struggling to stop eating them. These are a must have for my fellow lemon lovers!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ

These taste amazing and have a good Lemon flavor if you're a fan of lemon flavor I would definitely recommend these are amazing and are also good and calories because they are thin and don't have too much sugar in them
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga

Yummy! These cookies are light and refreshing. I like how there is just enough cookie to creme. These are great when you want a little treat, but not something too overwhelming. These would be great with some lemonade!
Christina G.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA

These are the best ! I love any thing lemon. I love that they offer these in the thin version. This was a first time try for me . It isn't the healthiest treat but it is better then the full size oreos . Can't resist
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

Oreo thins are delicious! I prefer the original flavor but these are good too. I get them at the grocery store, they are a bit pricey in comparison to regular Oreos considering the amount. They are super yummy though.
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, Ok

These remind me of the lemon Girl Scout cookies which is awesome cause you can get them year wound. Not a fan of the thin version though cause I might eat more of them. But the cookies seem crunchier which is noce
LaDasha S.
LaDasha S.

These are a fun way to snack while watching your weight. They have the flavor of the original vanilla Oreos, but in a much smaller or proportion and make you feel a little less guilty while cheating on your diet!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC

I love these they are so good and my favorite Oreo flavor is lemon and these are most definetly living up to my lemon flavoring scale lol I really do love these Oreo thins soooo much!!!! I do recomend these 100%
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX

My mom bought these like a year ago for me once and I haven't stopped eating them. I don't even buy the original Oreos anymore because these are so good. They have a better crunch. They don't have to much cream
Devin M.
Devin M.
Madison, MS

I love a lemon cookie & these Lemon Creme Thin Oreos were just what I needed. My 3yr old calls them her skinny cookies! My favorite part is that I can eat 4 cookies and still be within only 1 serving size!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?