Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Gina R.
Gina R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Oct. 8, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These are so yummy. They are a very light cookie because of the lemon flavor but also the thin nature of the cooke makes it a perfect light snack if you're craving something sweet but not too indulgent.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These are so good! The thin cookie is a great snack and still has all the flavor you'd expect. I purchased these at Walmart and I'll definitely buy again. The lemon flavor isn't too overpowering either.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
YUM! These are the perfect summertime treat. Light flavor, so sweet. They aren't healthy by any means, but of course they are cookies after all and definitely not as bad in calories as some others.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg ive tried these cookies maybe once before and loved them so i am planning on buying them again for the BBQ I'm going to have next weekend. They are even better that they are the thin ones! Yummy
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Love these lemon creme flavor by far my favorite and them being thin is a plus . Every time i go to the store i make sure to buy me a pack . They are easy to find at stores . I definitely recommend
Ida Frances A.
Ida Frances A.
I just discovered this recently and at first i thought i wasn't going to like the thin cookies.But lo and behold i think i like it even more than the regular ones.I go through the pack so quickly.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
I cannot say enough good things about these. They're the perfect ratio of cookie to cream. The lemon is a nice change to the cookie. The only downside is that there aren't enough in the package 😍
Jacey G.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine
O. M. G. If you love crunch and you love lemon BUY THESE!!!! They are sooooo tasty. Sadly, they are only seasonal, but I flipping love these. I have to hide them so people stay out of them!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I just discovered these cookies in my local grocery store and fell in love. I ended up ordering these cookies in bulk on Amazon. I love these and hope that they don't discontinue them.
I love these cookies so much my sister love them so do I and my brother loves these Oreo as well they are so freaking good and I will love to get a pack from you guys they are the best
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?