Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Allison B.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY

My family and I are obsessed with these cookies! They are so yummy, we buy them again every time we run out. They're thinned than the normal cookies, but don't think that they loose any flavor. If anything they make up for it!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, Tn

Like Oreos were not good enough already they come up with the lemon kind and now I'm hooked!!!
It is a most for every road trip
I get them at Kroger and have recommended already to other people and it is just the right pricey
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

UGHHHH Every Time I go to the grocery store I buy like two or three packages of these. They're so good and I feel like I can keep eating them without a guilty conscience because they're less thick than the original cookies.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI

I did not think this product would be good but bought them because I had a coupon and they were new. I was pleasantly surprised, the flavor is great and it makes you want to keep eating them.makes you think of warm weather.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA

My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies!
Heather K.
Heather K.

I was going to purchase the golden Oreo thins since I had a coupon, but then I saw lemon. Glad I saw lemon flavor! These aren't very tangy (if you love tangy), is sweet, and tasted great! Will be purchasing this item again.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY

These nontraditional Oreos taste great and fufill that craving for a sweet treat. The thinness of the cookies are a perfect match and allow that oh so special lemon creme to take center stage! These cookies are delicious!
Liz M.
Liz M.

I tried these on a whim since I love lemon ans was pleasantly surprised. The cookie ans filling was delicious and crisp and I found myself struggling to stop eating them. These are a must have for my fellow lemon lovers!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ

These taste amazing and have a good Lemon flavor if you're a fan of lemon flavor I would definitely recommend these are amazing and are also good and calories because they are thin and don't have too much sugar in them
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga

Yummy! These cookies are light and refreshing. I like how there is just enough cookie to creme. These are great when you want a little treat, but not something too overwhelming. These would be great with some lemonade!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now