Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
DELICIOUS! Sounded awful but such a refreshing snack. Very light but sweet. Nothing like regular Oreos but just as delusions! I purchased mine at Walmart. I would tell everyone to get them.. but be careful not to eat the whole package
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR

These are probably my favorite Oreo flavor. The lemon filling is so bright and pretty tart for a cream filling, which I really like. I eat these with my hot tea when I want something sweet. Definitely recommend this flavor to friends
Joy A.
Joy A.

I actually really like these Oreos! I didn't think I would because nothing beats the classic but these are great too. The Thin version is a bit lighter and crispier and I do like that. The lemon flavor reminds me of lemon cake.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY

My family and I are obsessed with these cookies! They are so yummy, we buy them again every time we run out. They're thinned than the normal cookies, but don't think that they loose any flavor. If anything they make up for it!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN

Like Oreos were not good enough already they come up with the lemon kind and now I'm hooked!!!
It is a most for every road trip
I get them at Kroger and have recommended already to other people and it is just the right pricey
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX

UGHHHH Every Time I go to the grocery store I buy like two or three packages of these. They're so good and I feel like I can keep eating them without a guilty conscience because they're less thick than the original cookies.
Heather K.
Heather K.

I was going to purchase the golden Oreo thins since I had a coupon, but then I saw lemon. Glad I saw lemon flavor! These aren't very tangy (if you love tangy), is sweet, and tasted great! Will be purchasing this item again.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI

I did not think this product would be good but bought them because I had a coupon and they were new. I was pleasantly surprised, the flavor is great and it makes you want to keep eating them.makes you think of warm weather.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA

My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY

These nontraditional Oreos taste great and fufill that craving for a sweet treat. The thinness of the cookies are a perfect match and allow that oh so special lemon creme to take center stage! These cookies are delicious!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now