BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aireal S.
Friendswood, TX
Hands down some of the most amazing cookies I've had in a very long time. I'm picky when it comes to store bought cookies but these take the cake. Their size is perfect and the cookie to creme ratio is amazing. The lemon also isn't too overwhelming even though it seems like it could be.
Chloe P.
These cookies are so good, they taste like lemon bars. I think the thin Oreos are worth trying because I personally don't love a lot of creme and these have just enough. They're healthier than regular Oreos and these are a great summery snack.
Kaitlyn C.
I just discovered these cookies in my local grocery store and fell in love. I ended up ordering these cookies in bulk on Amazon. I love these and hope that they don't discontinue them.
Chan Q.
Missouri city, TX
I buy these all the time at my local grocery. I love everything lemon lol seriously lol. They're tart and sweet and since they're thinks you can pop a few rather quickly lol. I hope they keep these around for a while they're delicious!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are easily some of the best oreo's this company has ever come up with. I love to freeze them because they get crispy and it almost feels like the lemon gets tastier. I grab a couple every time i want something sweet but refreshing.
Always milks favorite cookie.
Nikki P.
Cary, NC
Oreo thins are absolutely amazing! It makes you feel like you aren't eating as many because of how small they are haha. They are affordable and almost always on sale! I would love to continue to purchase them in the future!
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
I thought the lemon flavor was great. The creme is smooth. The cookie crunchy. I found some at Walmart and they were a perfect treat for our campout! Typically, I stick to original Oreos but I'm a sucker for a lemon cookie.
Laura A.
McLean, VA
I love these so much - they're the perfect cream-to-cookie ratio, and not too sweet for my taste. I love the lemon and vanilla cookie combination, and it's an easy snack for me to pack in my bag and eat on the go. Doesn't take up too much space in my bag either!
abby j.
One of my dad's favorites! Love the thinness, but I'd like for them to have a little more filling rather than cookie. I actually prefer the lemon flavor to the original chocolate/vanilla. Would definitely recommend trying these out!
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I love the vanilla oreos and I love lemon so when these two paired up it was a win/win for me! I love the thins as well because they are the perfect snack size cookie without making you feel like you're eating a great deal.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?