BY OREO #80 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
Yummy! These cookies are light and refreshing. I like how there is just enough cookie to creme. These are great when you want a little treat, but not something too overwhelming. These would be great with some lemonade!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Oreo thins are delicious! I prefer the original flavor but these are good too. I get them at the grocery store, they are a bit pricey in comparison to regular Oreos considering the amount. They are super yummy though.
Christina G.
Christina G.
La habra, CA
These are the best ! I love any thing lemon. I love that they offer these in the thin version. This was a first time try for me . It isn't the healthiest treat but it is better then the full size oreos . Can't resist
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
These remind me of the lemon Girl Scout cookies which is awesome cause you can get them year wound. Not a fan of the thin version though cause I might eat more of them. But the cookies seem crunchier which is noce
LaDasha S.
LaDasha S.
These are a fun way to snack while watching your weight. They have the flavor of the original vanilla Oreos, but in a much smaller or proportion and make you feel a little less guilty while cheating on your diet!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
I love these they are so good and my favorite Oreo flavor is lemon and these are most definetly living up to my lemon flavoring scale lol I really do love these Oreo thins soooo much!!!! I do recomend these 100%
Chastity H.
Chastity H.
Fort Worth, TX
My mom bought these like a year ago for me once and I haven't stopped eating them. I don't even buy the original Oreos anymore because these are so good. They have a better crunch. They don't have to much cream
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Bourbonnais, IL
I normally don't do lemon flavored things because it is always too much lemon flavor but these surprised me and actually tasted good! I would recommend these and would be a great thing to bring to a party!
I'm totally obsessed with these!! I recently bought the regular thins cuz they were cheaper them the regular and loves them. I'm a big fan of the lemon Girl Scout cookies and these are equally as amazing!!
Devin M.
Devin M.
Madison, MS
I love a lemon cookie & these Lemon Creme Thin Oreos were just what I needed. My 3yr old calls them her skinny cookies! My favorite part is that I can eat 4 cookies and still be within only 1 serving size!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?