BY OREO #59 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Molly B.
Molly B.
These are so delicious and perfect for a summer snack! They have a yummy lemony flavor with a sweet cookie outside that creates a perfect combination that's not overly sweet. My family goes through these so quickly, we have to stock up!
DELICIOUS! Sounded awful but such a refreshing snack. Very light but sweet. Nothing like regular Oreos but just as delusions! I purchased mine at Walmart. I would tell everyone to get them.. but be careful not to eat the whole package
Joy A.
Joy A.
I actually really like these Oreos! I didn't think I would because nothing beats the classic but these are great too. The Thin version is a bit lighter and crispier and I do like that. The lemon flavor reminds me of lemon cake.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
My family and I are obsessed with these cookies! They are so yummy, we buy them again every time we run out. They're thinned than the normal cookies, but don't think that they loose any flavor. If anything they make up for it!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
Like Oreos were not good enough already they come up with the lemon kind and now I'm hooked!!!
It is a most for every road trip
I get them at Kroger and have recommended already to other people and it is just the right pricey
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
UGHHHH Every Time I go to the grocery store I buy like two or three packages of these. They're so good and I feel like I can keep eating them without a guilty conscience because they're less thick than the original cookies.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.
Murrieta, CA
My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies! My dogs LOVE these cookies!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
These nontraditional Oreos taste great and fufill that craving for a sweet treat. The thinness of the cookies are a perfect match and allow that oh so special lemon creme to take center stage! These cookies are delicious!
Liz M.
Liz M.
I tried these on a whim since I love lemon ans was pleasantly surprised. The cookie ans filling was delicious and crisp and I found myself struggling to stop eating them. These are a must have for my fellow lemon lovers!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
These taste amazing and have a good Lemon flavor if you're a fan of lemon flavor I would definitely recommend these are amazing and are also good and calories because they are thin and don't have too much sugar in them
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?