Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best cookies to eat and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Kerri H.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY

I always crave these cookies when the weather gets nice, they remind me of summer! I will always be an oreo lover as usually prefer the original but these are a nice change from time to time, just have to limit myself from eating the whole bag!!!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH

I love lemon and when I saw Oreo had them I jumped at the opportunity. They are less calories than normal cookies or my normal lemon cookie brand and have great flavor. They satisfied my craving without leaving me feeling guilty for eating them.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clarksville , TN

These are DELICIOUS. With the light, lemony flavor you don't feel so bad eating so many! I love that they're thin and have a really crispy, texture. And the small amount of cream helps so the lemon flavor isn't too overpowering. Great cookie!
Asia D.
Asia D.
East Orange, NJ

After licking the creme of the Lemon Twist Chocolate Oreo and a regular Lemon Oreo, I now know there’s a difference and you Googlers, Bingers, or DuckDuckGo-ers can finally get the answer you hoped you wouldn’t have to read 250 words to get.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I will try anything with lemon! I love that these thin lemon cookies make me feel like I'm eating less. I've always loved oreos, but I love that they are trying new flavors all the time! If you love lemon these are definitely worth a try!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Hamilton, OH

I love these cookies!! They're so thin and light that you don't feel like you're eating cookies haha! They're perfectly bright for after a meal - and they pack a powerful punch, so I only needed a couple for my mouth to feel so...bright!
Molly B.
Molly B.

These are so delicious and perfect for a summer snack! They have a yummy lemony flavor with a sweet cookie outside that creates a perfect combination that's not overly sweet. My family goes through these so quickly, we have to stock up!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I saw these in Target and I had to satisfy my 8 y/o self. As a child, lemon cookies were my favorite and these did not disappoint. So good, and love the fact that they made them in thins, as I'm not a fan of the regular or double stuff.
Chan Q.
Chan Q.
Shaker Hts, OH

I buy these all the time at my local grocery. I love everything lemon lol seriously lol. They're tart and sweet and since they're thinks you can pop a few rather quickly lol. I hope they keep these around for a while they're delicious!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?