Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH

I love lemon and when I saw Oreo had them I jumped at the opportunity. They are less calories than normal cookies or my normal lemon cookie brand and have great flavor. They satisfied my craving without leaving me feeling guilty for eating them.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Clarksville , TN

These are DELICIOUS. With the light, lemony flavor you don't feel so bad eating so many! I love that they're thin and have a really crispy, texture. And the small amount of cream helps so the lemon flavor isn't too overpowering. Great cookie!
Asia D.
Asia D.
East Orange, NJ

After licking the creme of the Lemon Twist Chocolate Oreo and a regular Lemon Oreo, I now know there’s a difference and you Googlers, Bingers, or DuckDuckGo-ers can finally get the answer you hoped you wouldn’t have to read 250 words to get.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I will try anything with lemon! I love that these thin lemon cookies make me feel like I'm eating less. I've always loved oreos, but I love that they are trying new flavors all the time! If you love lemon these are definitely worth a try!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Hamilton, OH

I love these cookies!! They're so thin and light that you don't feel like you're eating cookies haha! They're perfectly bright for after a meal - and they pack a powerful punch, so I only needed a couple for my mouth to feel so...bright!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I saw these in Target and I had to satisfy my 8 y/o self. As a child, lemon cookies were my favorite and these did not disappoint. So good, and love the fact that they made them in thins, as I'm not a fan of the regular or double stuff.
Molly B.
Molly B.

These are so delicious and perfect for a summer snack! They have a yummy lemony flavor with a sweet cookie outside that creates a perfect combination that's not overly sweet. My family goes through these so quickly, we have to stock up!
DELICIOUS! Sounded awful but such a refreshing snack. Very light but sweet. Nothing like regular Oreos but just as delusions! I purchased mine at Walmart. I would tell everyone to get them.. but be careful not to eat the whole package
Joy A.
Joy A.

I actually really like these Oreos! I didn't think I would because nothing beats the classic but these are great too. The Thin version is a bit lighter and crispier and I do like that. The lemon flavor reminds me of lemon cake.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY

My family and I are obsessed with these cookies! They are so yummy, we buy them again every time we run out. They're thinned than the normal cookies, but don't think that they loose any flavor. If anything they make up for it!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now