Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC

I could seriously eat these all day! I love lemon and oreo made the perfect lemon cookie. Its sweet, its a little tart and the crunch just makes it all the more better. Oreo had outdone themselves with all these new flavors, but I still think the lemon is my favorite.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Oreo thins are what's in. Especially is you want to watch your calorie intake, go with Oreo thins and limit your intake still. They are the best! I definitely get the thins now. They don't have all the flavors in the thins, but the flavors they do have are great!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love these so much - they're the perfect cream-to-cookie ratio, and not too sweet for my taste. I love the lemon and vanilla cookie combination, and it's an easy snack for me to pack in my bag and eat on the go. Doesn't take up too much space in my bag either!
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY

These are crispy and crunchy with a sweet lemon taste. They are a seasonal product where I live so I can only get them in grocery stores during the summer, so I usually buy them every year. I wish they were available year round though because I really like them.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME

If you like lemon and are looking for a treat that isn't going to make you feel totally guilty - this is the snack for you! I love how these aren't too lemony but they have just enough flavor to satisfy your lemon cravings! Really good with a glass of milk.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Cincinnati, OH

I was blown away by how good these Oreo Lemon Creme Sandwich thins are! My son picked them up out at the grocery. I snuck one when we got home and I was hooked! They have a really nice light flavor. The only con is I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY

I bought these expecting I probably wouldn't like the vanilla cookies on the outside very much, but I was all about that lemon cream. Vanilla cookies were better than expected and the cream definitely didn't disappoint. Good addition to my snack cupboard.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Etowah, NC

I can't even begin to decribe this delicous treat! Thin crip lemony delight. They are Thin so not too much. Lemon tastes refreshing not overly sweet. Since they are thin I feel like I can eat more and it doesn't count as much as the regular size ones!!
Libby K.
Libby K.
Hephzibah , GA

Before I say anything, I don't really care for lemon flavored sweets. However, these were not bad. I'm sure if you liked lemon cookies you'll love these. And I personally love the thin version of Oreos but I think that is just a personal preference!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Nabisco oreo thins lemon creme sandwich cookies. They tastes great and are very affordable. I love that nabisco keeps coming out with great flavors. It has great ingredients. They are very good and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?