BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Cincinnati, OH
I was blown away by how good these Oreo Lemon Creme Sandwich thins are! My son picked them up out at the grocery. I snuck one when we got home and I was hooked! They have a really nice light flavor. The only con is I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Etowah, NC
I can't even begin to decribe this delicous treat! Thin crip lemony delight. They are Thin so not too much. Lemon tastes refreshing not overly sweet. Since they are thin I feel like I can eat more and it doesn't count as much as the regular size ones!!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Nabisco oreo thins lemon creme sandwich cookies. They tastes great and are very affordable. I love that nabisco keeps coming out with great flavors. It has great ingredients. They are very good and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best cookies to eat and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Kerri H.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I always crave these cookies when the weather gets nice, they remind me of summer! I will always be an oreo lover as usually prefer the original but these are a nice change from time to time, just have to limit myself from eating the whole bag!!!
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
These are DELICIOUS. With the light, lemony flavor you don't feel so bad eating so many! I love that they're thin and have a really crispy, texture. And the small amount of cream helps so the lemon flavor isn't too overpowering. Great cookie!
Asia D.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ

After licking the creme of the Lemon Twist Chocolate Oreo and a regular Lemon Oreo, I now know there’s a difference and you Googlers, Bingers, or DuckDuckGo-ers can finally get the answer you hoped you wouldn’t have to read 250 words to get.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I will try anything with lemon! I love that these thin lemon cookies make me feel like I'm eating less. I've always loved oreos, but I love that they are trying new flavors all the time! If you love lemon these are definitely worth a try!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Hamilton, OH
I love these cookies!! They're so thin and light that you don't feel like you're eating cookies haha! They're perfectly bright for after a meal - and they pack a powerful punch, so I only needed a couple for my mouth to feel so...bright!
Molly B.
Molly B.
These are so delicious and perfect for a summer snack! They have a yummy lemony flavor with a sweet cookie outside that creates a perfect combination that's not overly sweet. My family goes through these so quickly, we have to stock up!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?