Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Cary, NC

I LOVE these Oreos!! Lemon cookies are a big favorite of mine and the Oreo Thins are the perfect amount! They've got just the right ratio of cookie to filling and you can eat a couple for a snack without feeling bad about it if you're watching your calories or sugars!
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Oreo thins are what's in. Especially is you want to watch your calorie intake, go with Oreo thins and limit your intake still. They are the best! I definitely get the thins now. They don't have all the flavors in the thins, but the flavors they do have are great!
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville

These are crispy and crunchy with a sweet lemon taste. They are a seasonal product where I live so I can only get them in grocery stores during the summer, so I usually buy them every year. I wish they were available year round though because I really like them.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Wasn't overly keen on this flavour of Oreos, felt the lemon flavour tasted a little artificial and didn't really have any zing. Much prefer the original flavour, although if you don't have a sour tooth, you may well like these. Unfortunately just an ok for me.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME

If you like lemon and are looking for a treat that isn't going to make you feel totally guilty - this is the snack for you! I love how these aren't too lemony but they have just enough flavor to satisfy your lemon cravings! Really good with a glass of milk.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Cincinnati, OH

I was blown away by how good these Oreo Lemon Creme Sandwich thins are! My son picked them up out at the grocery. I snuck one when we got home and I was hooked! They have a really nice light flavor. The only con is I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Etowah, NC

I can't even begin to decribe this delicous treat! Thin crip lemony delight. They are Thin so not too much. Lemon tastes refreshing not overly sweet. Since they are thin I feel like I can eat more and it doesn't count as much as the regular size ones!!
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA

oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best cookies to eat and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA

I love Nabisco oreo thins lemon creme sandwich cookies. They tastes great and are very affordable. I love that nabisco keeps coming out with great flavors. It has great ingredients. They are very good and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Kerri H.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY

I always crave these cookies when the weather gets nice, they remind me of summer! I will always be an oreo lover as usually prefer the original but these are a nice change from time to time, just have to limit myself from eating the whole bag!!!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now