Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA

Love thin oreos my favorite flavor mint my mom lemon my son regular. Yesturday as i purchase two flavor thin oreo the cashier ask me why??? Why what??? Thin oreos?? Omg my heart went on talking about how amaizing it is and how i personaly perfer thin than regular!!!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beverly, NJ

I LOVE the lemon oreos! They are my favorite! I like the regular ones better, but I feel better about myself eating the oreo thins because you can eat more, haha. PLUS, these won't cause a mouth full of dark cookie in case you are eating lunch at work or on-the-go!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I'm not a huge fan of lemon but these are really good the lemon is not overpowering and I love how thin and crispy they are Oreo brand has always been one of my family's favorites and they are always coming out with new and exciting flavors
lindsey w.
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY

I was a little hesitant about trying a lemon oreo cookie! But these are DELICIOUS! The thin crisp cookie with the lemon filling are on point!
Sierra N.
Sierra N.

The is the best flavor of oreos that I have tried. I love the rich lemon taste and how thin the oreo is compared to the regular cookie. Very affordable and serving size is 4 cookies instead of the regular 2. Great snack for on the go!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now