Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
Jan. 23, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These things are incredible. I don't know what to say about them besides that. They're the perfect amount of cookie with the perfect amount of crunch and that perfect lemon zestiness with the perfect amount of sweetness. Overall a great pick.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jemille B.
Jemille B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO
Feb. 1, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Strathmore, AB
First, Oreo Thins are fabulous if you, like me, prefer the center to the outside of the cookie. The ratio seems just right! These in particular taste like summer to me. I absolutely love the true, sweet, lemon flavor. These are perfect for a warm day to enjoy with a glass of iced tea on your front porch.
Paola P.
Paola P.
Si las galletas oreo te enloquecidas, las nuevas oreo con crema de limón y en forma de sandwich te dejarán con la boca abierta su sabor es totalmente indescriptible, podrás disfrutar de este delicioso galleta postre acompañado de un vaso de leche y hacer que la vida te sonría un poquito mas
I accidentally bought the thin cookies (vanilla not the lemon) and was sooooo disappointed......until I broke down and actually tried them. They are so freaking good. The crisp couch is so delicious and addictive.....eat with caution or you could end up eating the entire package!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Camberley, Surrey
Wasn't overly keen on this flavour of Oreos, felt the lemon flavour tasted a little artificial and didn't really have any zing. Much prefer the original flavour, although if you don't have a sour tooth, you may well like these. Unfortunately just an ok for me.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I am totally addicted to these! These are heaven! I love the lemon and thin cookie. I have a seriously problem when I was these. I'll sit down with my milk and the next think I know, I have demolished the whole pack.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?