BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Malinna L.
Malinna L.
Sparks, NV
Super yummy but I'm more of an original Oreo lover, these aren't really my thing. I also love icing
Angela a.
Angela a.
Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Chula, GA
I love lemon flavored Oreos. They aren't too lemony and are great when made into truffles. The original oreos are also my favorite. I have eaten them since I was a kid and I still love them dipped in cold milk!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
These Lemon Oreos are the best cookies ever! They're not too sweet and not too lemony! There also great with vanilla ice cream. They have a good price and I got mine from Walmart! I recommend these Oreos to EVERYONE!!!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
These things are incredible. I don't know what to say about them besides that. They're the perfect amount of cookie with the perfect amount of crunch and that perfect lemon zestiness with the perfect amount of sweetness. Overall a great pick.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD
I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jemille B.
Jemille B.
My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?