Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by K S.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by BRANDY B.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by Roldamary S.See all 8 photos

BY OREO #61 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slight...I am not a big oreo fan but th... 4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemo...I haven't tasted the girls sco... 3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwic...They kind of tasye like Girl S... 4 Answers
Photos (8)
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
I'm obsessed with lemon flavored snacks!! These are also fairly thin so it's not too heavy. It's a perfect mix of tart and sweet
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH
I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Kate B.
Kate B.
I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
I prefer regular double stuffed Oreos, but this is a pretty good snack without all of the calories that are in regular Oreos
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.
These are good. Tastes like ur eating lemon cake. I like to eat these with a nice cup of milk.
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.
I don't know where Oreo has been hiding these cookies but they need to put them in all stores. These cookies don't compare to any other cookie because they are in a league of their own. Anyone that loves a lemon cookie should try these. The fact they the cookie is super thin and has the perfect tang will make you never want to stop eating them. They are a must have in your pantry.
CHELSEA S.
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
I love anything lemon flavored so I was excited to try these oreos, they were delicious
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Omg I love the lemon oreos so much. You wouldn't expect them to be that good, but I've gotten all of my friends hooked. They're addictive!!
Licheska H.
Licheska H.
I was never a fan of oreo's caloric intake but OH WHEN I GOT A HOLD OF ONE OF THESE!!! DELISHHHH TIMES 20!!! Thank you oreo for taking the guilt away and allowing me to eat more for less...lol
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?