Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I am totally addicted to these! These are heaven! I love the lemon and thin cookie. I have a seriously problem when I was these. I'll sit down with my milk and the next think I know, I have demolished the whole pack.
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

Love the Oreos thins in both chocolate and vanilla! I was worried that there would be too much cookie to cream ratio, but it was absolutely perfect. I actually like these more than the original! New go to cookie!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Ottawa, Ontario

I love Oreos thin cookies so I thought I would give these ones a try but personally I do not like them. The lemon flavor was too much. I'll stick to the original.
Kacey H.
Kacey H.

Okay so Oreo thins are life I bæ Oreo thins so much more than any other type of Oreos I thought that the idea was stupid but I love them now that I tried them
Laura S.
Laura S.

OREO IS THE BEST BRAND BISCUITS, my nephews love it, ALWAYS they GO ON YOUR LUNCH.

They are VERY RICH AND A GLASS OF MILK, HMMM or say.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Edmonton, Alberta

These are so tasty, probably one of my favorite flavors of theirs. i also find that i like the oreo thins better then the originals
Rabi C.
Rabi C.

It tests good very handy and you could take it with you when ever you are going out and at the same time it's healthy.
janie c.
janie c.
Raymondville, TX

I love how festive these look, with the same great flavor as always. I can't wait for these to hit the shelves again
Yareni Vanesa F.
Yareni Vanesa F.
Guadalajara, Jal

Totally delicious! My favorite cookies on earth beside the regular oreos, well all oreos are extremly delicious
Mildred X.
Mildred X.
Fort McMurray, AB

My favourite Oreo product! The lemon adds the perfect balance to the sweetness for a perfect afternoon snack
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now