Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Angela a.
Angela a.

Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Chula, GA

I love lemon flavored Oreos. They aren't too lemony and are great when made into truffles. The original oreos are also my favorite. I have eaten them since I was a kid and I still love them dipped in cold milk!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN

Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Strathmore, Alberta

First, Oreo Thins are fabulous if you, like me, prefer the center to the outside of the cookie. The ratio seems just right! These in particular taste like summer to me. I absolutely love the true, sweet, lemon flavor. These are perfect for a warm day to enjoy with a glass of iced tea on your front porch.
Paola P.
Paola P.

Si las galletas oreo te enloquecidas, las nuevas oreo con crema de limón y en forma de sandwich te dejarán con la boca abierta su sabor es totalmente indescriptible, podrás disfrutar de este delicioso galleta postre acompañado de un vaso de leche y hacer que la vida te sonría un poquito mas
I accidentally bought the thin cookies (vanilla not the lemon) and was sooooo disappointed......until I broke down and actually tried them. They are so freaking good. The crisp couch is so delicious and addictive.....eat with caution or you could end up eating the entire package!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Camberley, Surrey

Wasn't overly keen on this flavour of Oreos, felt the lemon flavour tasted a little artificial and didn't really have any zing. Much prefer the original flavour, although if you don't have a sour tooth, you may well like these. Unfortunately just an ok for me.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON

These are good, they definitely still taste like oreos but you do definitely feel like something is missing. Good dieting/snack option. I prefer the Chips Ahoy thins, same idea but doesn't feel like you're missing out on anything!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL

I am totally addicted to these! These are heaven! I love the lemon and thin cookie. I have a seriously problem when I was these. I'll sit down with my milk and the next think I know, I have demolished the whole pack.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?