Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Tine E.
Tine E.
Odense

These are so great to snack. I really love lemon so Oreos with lemon taste is perfect. šŸ‹ But there could be more lemon In these Oreos. They were very delicious and I would definitely buy them again. šŸ‹šŸ‹
Angela a.
Angela a.

Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Chula, GA

I love lemon flavored Oreos. They aren't too lemony and are great when made into truffles. The original oreos are also my favorite. I have eaten them since I was a kid and I still love them dipped in cold milk!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN

Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL

These Lemon Oreos are the best cookies ever! They're not too sweet and not too lemony! There also great with vanilla ice cream. They have a good price and I got mine from Walmart! I recommend these Oreos to EVERYONE!!!!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Gilbert, AZ

These things are incredible. I don't know what to say about them besides that. They're the perfect amount of cookie with the perfect amount of crunch and that perfect lemon zestiness with the perfect amount of sweetness. Overall a great pick.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD

I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jemille B.
Jemille B.

My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant , Ok

These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO

Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now