BY OREO #59 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA
These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I love the vanilla oreos and I love lemon so when these two paired up it was a win/win for me! I love the thins as well because they are the perfect snack size cookie without making you feel like you're eating a great deal.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Acworth, GA
Amazing, its not too sweet. And I enjoy the Oreo thins its the perfect ratio of cookie and cream. The lemon is my favorite.
Shara S.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS
these are pretty good i had them the first in florida with family when my aunt decided to try these out.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Alice, TX
Love love love these cookies. Enough said. Love the tartness from the lemon but they aren't too tart they are so sweet and amazing.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love love oreo cookies and i like lemon.i loved the taste of these but not too fond of the thin cookies.the regular lemon cookies may taste better, just not the thin type.but has great flavor.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Lemon and Oreo what could be better. Anything lemon is fantastic. I would say these are probably my favorite Oreo out there.
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV
These are so much better than the actual one I'm not sure why but it's so good. I I wish these were bigger packs
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA
My kids love these cookies and I can only eat about 2. so i guess thats a good thing for me. My son loves to dip these in strawberry milk while my daughter loves to twist and eat them. I don't have to hide these snacks as a pack of the lemon actually lasts a week in my house. Other flavors don't always fair so well.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?