BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD
I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jemille B.
My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Kate B.
I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH
I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
Omg these are so dangerously good and addictive. I seriously cannot stop eating them once I open the package. So. Good.
Jessica N.
Pitman, NJ
Buy these all the time. Boyfriend loves them so we never run out at home. I suggest you try them
Meagan C.
These are my absolute favorite but I am giving him started action for moving out of the country it's hard for me to buy them now because I'm a local support her and I don't feel right
Bianca B.
My boyfriend loves these cookies. He could eat the whole pack in one sitting. I like them as well esp because the flavoring is perfect; not too much lemon and not too tart.
Suzanne R.
We LOVE the lemon creme oreos. They are so decadent. The lemon isnt over powering and the quality is great!
member-d644fd2b3
Camden, NJ
I like theses because they are thin and very affordable so delicious but not that healthy
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?