Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA
Jan. 18, 2017, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
Jan. 18, 2017, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:33 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I love ❤️ all Oreos cookies 🍪 but I am surprised with Oreos thins Lemon 🍋 Creme sandwich cookies. Perfectly thin and full of delicious lemon Creme. The best of Oreo without the chocolate 🍫. Higly Recommend to all Oreo Cult and Fan of new flavors.
Liv L.
Liv L.
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These are so good! They taste just like the regular golden Oreos only they're lighter. They are not too sweet and they don't leave you feeling heavy. I also recommend the holiday peppermint Oreos and the white fudge Oreos. Both are limited time.
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Jan. 20, 2017, 4:13 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Malinna L.
Malinna L.
Sparks, NV
Jan. 20, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Super yummy but I'm more of an original Oreo lover, these aren't really my thing. I also love icing
Angela a.
Angela a.
Jan. 21, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Chula, GA
Jan. 22, 2017, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I love lemon flavored Oreos. They aren't too lemony and are great when made into truffles. The original oreos are also my favorite. I have eaten them since I was a kid and I still love them dipped in cold milk!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Jan. 22, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
Jan. 23, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These Lemon Oreos are the best cookies ever! They're not too sweet and not too lemony! There also great with vanilla ice cream. They have a good price and I got mine from Walmart! I recommend these Oreos to EVERYONE!!!!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?