Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Acworth, GA

Amazing, its not too sweet. And I enjoy the Oreo thins its the perfect ratio of cookie and cream. The lemon is my favorite.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA

I love the vanilla oreos and I love lemon so when these two paired up it was a win/win for me! I love the thins as well because they are the perfect snack size cookie without making you feel like you're eating a great deal.
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA

These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.

We LOVE the lemon creme oreos. They are so decadent. The lemon isnt over powering and the quality is great!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY

The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

I love ā¤ļø all Oreos cookies šŸŖ but I am surprised with Oreos thins Lemon šŸ‹ Creme sandwich cookies. Perfectly thin and full of delicious lemon Creme. The best of Oreo without the chocolate šŸ«. Higly Recommend to all Oreo Cult and Fan of new flavors.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.

Lemon and Oreo what could be better. Anything lemon is fantastic. I would say these are probably my favorite Oreo out there.
Liv L.
Liv L.

These are so good! They taste just like the regular golden Oreos only they're lighter. They are not too sweet and they don't leave you feeling heavy. I also recommend the holiday peppermint Oreos and the white fudge Oreos. Both are limited time.
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Malinna L.
Malinna L.
Sparks, NV

Super yummy but I'm more of an original Oreo lover, these aren't really my thing. I also love icing
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now