BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

Bianca B.
Bianca B.
My boyfriend loves these cookies. He could eat the whole pack in one sitting. I like them as well esp because the flavoring is perfect; not too much lemon and not too tart.
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Bomb. The only flavor that might be better than the original. These go down quick, it's not hard to eat way too many then wonder what happened. My husband is addicted as well.
Emely C.
Emely C.
These cookies are the bomb! they taste soo good and so delicious! wow... the fact that they have lemon I was a bit skeptical at first but once i tried them i feel in love they exceeded my expectations
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY
I ADORE these cookies. They're just lemony enough to be delicious without being overpowering. I could eat an entire package.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
My family loves these lemon Oreos thins!! They are light, sweet, and very tasty. Original Oreos have lots of sugar and calories per serving, so eating a few Oreos thins cuts down on the calories. I personally love original and double stuff Oreos, but they are not the healthiest choice. The thin Oreos are a bit less sweet and less overwhelming, if you don't prefer much cream.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Nabisco Oreo Thins in Lemon Creme but also the Chocolate Cream Sandwich cookies are the perfect dessert. The thin cookie part is the crunchy side of the regular cream. We keep them handy all day and evening long.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
Omg these are so dangerously good and addictive. I seriously cannot stop eating them once I open the package. So. Good.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
This cookies are so good, the vanilla and lemon from the filling go so well together. It is sad they are limited edition. You can find them at any local walmart or target.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
I'm a big lemon freak so I'll literally try anything lemon flavored and this was not disappointing. I love these so much more than the regular Oreo's bc you can eat about 5-6 and not feel guilty. They're great w either coffee or tea, whichever you prefer, or as a quick snack.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?