BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Hayley T.
New Orleans
I love the Oreo thins! They are the perfect size to pack for on the go lunches and the flavor is never wrong.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
Being thin I feel like I'm eating healthier! Yummy yummy yummy! Definelty a guilty late night snack. Yummy
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Not a fan of this flavor. Tastes like cleaning supplies, or what I think cleaning supplies would taste like
Suzanne R.
We LOVE the lemon creme oreos. They are so decadent. The lemon isnt over powering and the quality is great!
Barbara G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
the first time that I tried fall in love with them, I would eat them again, they are perfect and delicious
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These oreos are AMAZING. My husband bought some a few weeks ago, and they didn't last 2 days in the house!
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I just tried these today and they're amazing! I mean nothing beats a classic Oreo but these are delicious!
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
These Oreo thins are so good! They are more cookie and less cream. They are one of my favorite snacks. Yum!
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I am addicted to the oreo thins. i think they should be banned because eating a whole pack is easily done!
Leilani R.
San Diego, CA
So good cookies taste good and are I eating this a few times before and I love it are sooo good and so thin
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?