Add a Photo

By OREO
#64 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN

Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

I'm obsessed with lemon flavored snacks!! These are also fairly thin so it's not too heavy. It's a perfect mix of tart and sweet
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

I'm a big lemon freak so I'll literally try anything lemon flavored and this was not disappointing. I love these so much more than the regular Oreo's bc you can eat about 5-6 and not feel guilty. They're great w either coffee or tea, whichever you prefer, or as a quick snack.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

This cookies are so good, the vanilla and lemon from the filling go so well together. It is sad they are limited edition. You can find them at any local walmart or target.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Strathmore, Alberta

First, Oreo Thins are fabulous if you, like me, prefer the center to the outside of the cookie. The ratio seems just right! These in particular taste like summer to me. I absolutely love the true, sweet, lemon flavor. These are perfect for a warm day to enjoy with a glass of iced tea on your front porch.
Paola P.
Paola P.

Si las galletas oreo te enloquecidas, las nuevas oreo con crema de limón y en forma de sandwich te dejarán con la boca abierta su sabor es totalmente indescriptible, podrás disfrutar de este delicioso galleta postre acompañado de un vaso de leche y hacer que la vida te sonría un poquito mas
I accidentally bought the thin cookies (vanilla not the lemon) and was sooooo disappointed......until I broke down and actually tried them. They are so freaking good. The crisp couch is so delicious and addictive.....eat with caution or you could end up eating the entire package!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Wasn't overly keen on this flavour of Oreos, felt the lemon flavour tasted a little artificial and didn't really have any zing. Much prefer the original flavour, although if you don't have a sour tooth, you may well like these. Unfortunately just an ok for me.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON

These are good, they definitely still taste like oreos but you do definitely feel like something is missing. Good dieting/snack option. I prefer the Chips Ahoy thins, same idea but doesn't feel like you're missing out on anything!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now