BY OREO #80 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH
I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Kate B.
Kate B.
I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
I prefer regular double stuffed Oreos, but this is a pretty good snack without all of the calories that are in regular Oreos
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
I'm a big lemon freak so I'll literally try anything lemon flavored and this was not disappointing. I love these so much more than the regular Oreo's bc you can eat about 5-6 and not feel guilty. They're great w either coffee or tea, whichever you prefer, or as a quick snack.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Omg I love the lemon oreos so much. You wouldn't expect them to be that good, but I've gotten all of my friends hooked. They're addictive!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Liv L.
Liv L.
These are so good! They taste just like the regular golden Oreos only they're lighter. They are not too sweet and they don't leave you feeling heavy. I also recommend the holiday peppermint Oreos and the white fudge Oreos. Both are limited time.
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.
I don't know where Oreo has been hiding these cookies but they need to put them in all stores. These cookies don't compare to any other cookie because they are in a league of their own. Anyone that loves a lemon cookie should try these. The fact they the cookie is super thin and has the perfect tang will make you never want to stop eating them. They are a must have in your pantry.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD
I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?