BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
Lemon cookies are always hard to find and when I found these I was so happy! The lemon flavor is what I was looking for and I like that these are thin so I can have a couple and not feel too guilty. Although I still want to eat more! I recommend to other lemon flavor lovers
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
I must say I'm always skeptical with all the new Oreo flavors I've had quite a few that were just awful (I love the original Oreo the most) BUT this flavor was AMAZING! It's the perfect amount of cookie to lemon flavoring... I was very impressed with these. It was hard to stop myself from eating the whole package lol. So I for sure recommend giving these a try!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought these expecting I probably wouldn't like the vanilla cookies on the outside very much, but I was all about that lemon cream. Vanilla cookies were better than expected and the cream definitely didn't disappoint. Good addition to my snack cupboard.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Love thin oreos my favorite flavor mint my mom lemon my son regular. Yesturday as i purchase two flavor thin oreo the cashier ask me why??? Why what??? Thin oreos?? Omg my heart went on talking about how amaizing it is and how i personaly perfer thin than regular!!!
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Good!!! Love the taste. Them being so thin is a bit different but they great taste of a regular size Oreo is still there. I say that it's just as satisfying but in a different way. These are the same price as regular Oreos and can be bought at any super market. They need to start making more flavors in the thin size!
Stephanie W.
Cincinnati, OH
I was blown away by how good these Oreo Lemon Creme Sandwich thins are! My son picked them up out at the grocery. I snuck one when we got home and I was hooked! They have a really nice light flavor. The only con is I could eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
I love lemon and when I saw Oreo had them I jumped at the opportunity. They are less calories than normal cookies or my normal lemon cookie brand and have great flavor. They satisfied my craving without leaving me feeling guilty for eating them.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I've always loved original Oreos. I've been eating them since I was a kid. These, however, are on a whole other level.... so dang good! The "thin" part is just awesome, and the filling had the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Super yummy! I think I prefer the thins over the originals.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
These are so good! The thin cookie is a great snack and still has all the flavor you'd expect. I purchased these at Walmart and I'll definitely buy again. The lemon flavor isn't too overpowering either.
Jordyn U.
These are literally the best cookies. I picked them up at my Target (on sale using their app!) and tested them out and they are amazing. The lemon flavor is light and a little tart while the cookie is substantial. They're a bit healthier than a regular full sized oreo too which I love!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?