Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Heather F.
Heather F.

Oreo does it again! These cookies are so refreshing! Hard not to eat the whole container! The perfect little snack at the end of the work day to tide you over until dinner. These Oreos are absolutely one of my favorites, and something that I give to my friends just because!!!
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL

these are really good - great great flavor and they are better for you than the regular oreo's - i can't find these at some of the stores i shop at - but when i find them i always grab some - they are about the same price as oreo's - smaller than regular oreo's but real good
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas

Lemon flavor is my favorite, next to the original chocolate. These lemon cookies are a cool twist on a traditional treat, and give a bright flavor to your summer snack. The thin cookie is crisp and really satisfies the sweet tooth. I definitely recommend to lemon lovers.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.

These lemon oreo thins are bomb!!~ They're so addicting. When I buy a pack I feel like I can't stop eating until I finish a whole row of the cookies. I love how its thin so there isn't too much of the cream. I feel like the regular Oreos have way too much cream in them.
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX

I consider these the best Oreos ever. I'm an odd duck because I like my Oreos without the cream filling. It just makes it to sweet for me, but the the thins are perfect. I have to stop myself from eating them all. I highly recommend these compared to the original Oreos.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN

YUM. Oreos are the best. This option of Oreo is OUTSTANDING. I LOVE lemon things. And the "thin" Oreos make me feel not so guilty! I purchased them at Target for the first time a few months ago and was very satisfied! I have recommended to others, and will continue to!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA

Oreo cookies are already addictive and then Nabisco decides to make affordable thin Oreo's with lemon creme. Now my pantry is stocked with regular chocolate Oreo's, regular vanilla Oreo's, thin Oreo's and double stuff Oreo's. Oreo's are still America's favorite cookie.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC

I could seriously eat these all day! I love lemon and oreo made the perfect lemon cookie. Its sweet, its a little tart and the crunch just makes it all the more better. Oreo had outdone themselves with all these new flavors, but I still think the lemon is my favorite.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC

I LOVE these Oreos!! Lemon cookies are a big favorite of mine and the Oreo Thins are the perfect amount! They've got just the right ratio of cookie to filling and you can eat a couple for a snack without feeling bad about it if you're watching your calories or sugars!
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield, UT

Oreo thins are what's in. Especially is you want to watch your calorie intake, go with Oreo thins and limit your intake still. They are the best! I definitely get the thins now. They don't have all the flavors in the thins, but the flavors they do have are great!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now