BY OREO #80 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacie R.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
these are really good - great great flavor and they are better for you than the regular oreo's - i can't find these at some of the stores i shop at - but when i find them i always grab some - they are about the same price as oreo's - smaller than regular oreo's but real good
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
Lemon flavor is my favorite, next to the original chocolate. These lemon cookies are a cool twist on a traditional treat, and give a bright flavor to your summer snack. The thin cookie is crisp and really satisfies the sweet tooth. I definitely recommend to lemon lovers.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
These lemon oreo thins are bomb!!~ They're so addicting. When I buy a pack I feel like I can't stop eating until I finish a whole row of the cookies. I love how its thin so there isn't too much of the cream. I feel like the regular Oreos have way too much cream in them.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
YUM. Oreos are the best. This option of Oreo is OUTSTANDING. I LOVE lemon things. And the "thin" Oreos make me feel not so guilty! I purchased them at Target for the first time a few months ago and was very satisfied! I have recommended to others, and will continue to!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Oreo cookies are already addictive and then Nabisco decides to make affordable thin Oreo's with lemon creme. Now my pantry is stocked with regular chocolate Oreo's, regular vanilla Oreo's, thin Oreo's and double stuff Oreo's. Oreo's are still America's favorite cookie.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Raleigh , NC
I LOVE these Oreos!! Lemon cookies are a big favorite of mine and the Oreo Thins are the perfect amount! They've got just the right ratio of cookie to filling and you can eat a couple for a snack without feeling bad about it if you're watching your calories or sugars!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I could seriously eat these all day! I love lemon and oreo made the perfect lemon cookie. Its sweet, its a little tart and the crunch just makes it all the more better. Oreo had outdone themselves with all these new flavors, but I still think the lemon is my favorite.
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Oreo thins are what's in. Especially is you want to watch your calorie intake, go with Oreo thins and limit your intake still. They are the best! I definitely get the thins now. They don't have all the flavors in the thins, but the flavors they do have are great!
Kari D.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
These are crispy and crunchy with a sweet lemon taste. They are a seasonal product where I live so I can only get them in grocery stores during the summer, so I usually buy them every year. I wish they were available year round though because I really like them.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME
If you like lemon and are looking for a treat that isn't going to make you feel totally guilty - this is the snack for you! I love how these aren't too lemony but they have just enough flavor to satisfy your lemon cravings! Really good with a glass of milk.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?