Add a Photo

By OREO
#44 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Nov. 14, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
My family loves these lemon Oreos thins!! They are light, sweet, and very tasty. Original Oreos have lots of sugar and calories per serving, so eating a few Oreos thins cuts down on the calories. I personally love original and double stuff Oreos, but they are not the healthiest choice. The thin Oreos are a bit less sweet and less overwhelming, if you don't prefer much cream.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY
Nov. 11, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I ADORE these cookies. They're just lemony enough to be delicious without being overpowering. I could eat an entire package.
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA
Oct. 16, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
My kids love these cookies and I can only eat about 2. so i guess thats a good thing for me. My son loves to dip these in strawberry milk while my daughter loves to twist and eat them. I don't have to hide these snacks as a pack of the lemon actually lasts a week in my house. Other flavors don't always fair so well.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
Dec. 9, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I'm a big lemon freak so I'll literally try anything lemon flavored and this was not disappointing. I love these so much more than the regular Oreo's bc you can eat about 5-6 and not feel guilty. They're great w either coffee or tea, whichever you prefer, or as a quick snack.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Dec. 15, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
Dec. 15, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I prefer regular double stuffed Oreos, but this is a pretty good snack without all of the calories that are in regular Oreos
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?