Add a Photo

By OREO
#64 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.

We LOVE the lemon creme oreos. They are so decadent. The lemon isnt over powering and the quality is great!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.

Lemon and Oreo what could be better. Anything lemon is fantastic. I would say these are probably my favorite Oreo out there.
CHELSEA S.
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH

I love anything lemon flavored so I was excited to try these oreos, they were delicious
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.

I don't know where Oreo has been hiding these cookies but they need to put them in all stores. These cookies don't compare to any other cookie because they are in a league of their own. Anyone that loves a lemon cookie should try these. The fact they the cookie is super thin and has the perfect tang will make you never want to stop eating them. They are a must have in your pantry.
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.

These are good. Tastes like ur eating lemon cake. I like to eat these with a nice cup of milk.
Kalli M.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX

I prefer regular double stuffed Oreos, but this is a pretty good snack without all of the calories that are in regular Oreos
Kate B.
Kate B.

I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Angela a.
Angela a.

Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH

I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Chula, GA

I love lemon flavored Oreos. They aren't too lemony and are great when made into truffles. The original oreos are also my favorite. I have eaten them since I was a kid and I still love them dipped in cold milk!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now