BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mondely C.
Lol I wasn't pretty sure to eat Oreos with lemon flavor buttttttt...I loved it! So tasty. It's like eat a lemon pie!
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
I prefer the Oreo Thins over the regular Oreos. I like the lemon flavor because it seems more refreshing and light.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Honestly guys these are so good! I was skeptical at first cuz I love Regular oreos but these are my new favorite!!
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO
Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
So yummy I love the thin line of Oreo. Makes me not feel as bad when I eat a handful lol but they do taste good!
Megan H.
Westover, MD
I'm not a fan of Oreo's. But these are very good and not to mention. They are addicting you can't just eat one
kate L.
Milwaukee
Hands down, a great cookie. Crunchy, and lemon-ie are basically my favorite things. So it's a win win for me.
Hayley T.
New Orleans
I love the Oreo thins! They are the perfect size to pack for on the go lunches and the flavor is never wrong.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I just tried these today and they're amazing! I mean nothing beats a classic Oreo but these are delicious!
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These oreos are AMAZING. My husband bought some a few weeks ago, and they didn't last 2 days in the house!
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?