Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant , Ok

These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO

Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

I'm obsessed with lemon flavored snacks!! These are also fairly thin so it's not too heavy. It's a perfect mix of tart and sweet
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA

Love thin oreos my favorite flavor mint my mom lemon my son regular. Yesturday as i purchase two flavor thin oreo the cashier ask me why??? Why what??? Thin oreos?? Omg my heart went on talking about how amaizing it is and how i personaly perfer thin than regular!!!
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

I'm a big lemon freak so I'll literally try anything lemon flavored and this was not disappointing. I love these so much more than the regular Oreo's bc you can eat about 5-6 and not feel guilty. They're great w either coffee or tea, whichever you prefer, or as a quick snack.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

This cookies are so good, the vanilla and lemon from the filling go so well together. It is sad they are limited edition. You can find them at any local walmart or target.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA

Omg these are so dangerously good and addictive. I seriously cannot stop eating them once I open the package. So. Good.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

Nabisco Oreo Thins in Lemon Creme but also the Chocolate Cream Sandwich cookies are the perfect dessert. The thin cookie part is the crunchy side of the regular cream. We keep them handy all day and evening long.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now