BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm a fan of pretty much anything lemon and lemon cookies make me happy. I mean what could be better? They are definitely a great pick!
Dani B.
These are so amazing!! I have trouble not eating all of them at once! Plus they are a bit better for you than the original sized Oreos.
Lori M.
Plano, TX
I love Oreo Thins. This new lemon variety is amazing. The lemon flavor is not too strong. Very refreshing cookie for spring and summer.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Morgan O.
Brenham, TX
I can eat an entire pack in a sitting if I'm not careful. I love the thin Oreos and the lemon flavor takes it to the next level!
Jourdan P.
Slidell, LA
These are absolutely amazing. I can eat a whole box in one sitting lol. Very addicting! The amount of lemon in them is perfect
Gina R.
Noblesville
Lemon are my favorite! The thins are perfect....just enough sweet! I would love to try blueberry, but haven't seen in stores.
Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY
I ADORE these cookies. They're just lemony enough to be delicious without being overpowering. I could eat an entire package.
Bri U.
Selinsgrove, PA
The Oreo thins are my absolute favorite not necessarily this lemon flavor but the thins are a lot better than the regular
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Love these as a quick pick me up snack. Obsessed with these cookies honestly! Always satisfy my sweet tooth craving !
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?