Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by K S.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by BRANDY B.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by Roldamary S.See all 8 photos

BY OREO #61 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slight...I am not a big oreo fan but th... 4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemo...I haven't tasted the girls sco... 3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwic...They kind of tasye like Girl S... 4 Answers
Photos (8)
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Chula, GA
I love lemon flavored Oreos. They aren't too lemony and are great when made into truffles. The original oreos are also my favorite. I have eaten them since I was a kid and I still love them dipped in cold milk!
Angela a.
Angela a.
Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Malinna L.
Malinna L.
Sparks, NV
Super yummy but I'm more of an original Oreo lover, these aren't really my thing. I also love icing
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Liv L.
Liv L.
These are so good! They taste just like the regular golden Oreos only they're lighter. They are not too sweet and they don't leave you feeling heavy. I also recommend the holiday peppermint Oreos and the white fudge Oreos. Both are limited time.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY
The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA
These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I love the vanilla oreos and I love lemon so when these two paired up it was a win/win for me! I love the thins as well because they are the perfect snack size cookie without making you feel like you're eating a great deal.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Acworth, GA
Amazing, its not too sweet. And I enjoy the Oreo thins its the perfect ratio of cookie and cream. The lemon is my favorite.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?