Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Amber U.
Amber U.
Pendleton, OR

I love how Oreo has lowered the sugar making this a healthy choice splurge. This is a great cookie!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Shelby, OH

Amazing taste. Pack these cookies in my kids school lunch daily. They love them. Great price
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Benton, AR

I love pumpkin spice by these are just not what I expected. I feel like they shouldn't have been made
member-d644fd2b3
member-d644fd2b3
Camden, NJ

I like theses because they are thin and very affordable so delicious but not that healthy
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Bullhead City, AZ

I love love oreo cookies and i like lemon.i loved the taste of these but not too fond of the thin cookies.the regular lemon cookies may taste better, just not the thin type.but has great flavor.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Alice, TX

Love love love these cookies. Enough said. Love the tartness from the lemon but they aren't too tart they are so sweet and amazing.
Shara S.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS

these are pretty good i had them the first in florida with family when my aunt decided to try these out.
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Acworth, GA

Amazing, its not too sweet. And I enjoy the Oreo thins its the perfect ratio of cookie and cream. The lemon is my favorite.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA

I love the vanilla oreos and I love lemon so when these two paired up it was a win/win for me! I love the thins as well because they are the perfect snack size cookie without making you feel like you're eating a great deal.
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA

These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?