BY OREO #59 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Trimeka J.
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I love ❤️ all Oreos cookies 🍪 but I am surprised with Oreos thins Lemon 🍋 Creme sandwich cookies. Perfectly thin and full of delicious lemon Creme. The best of Oreo without the chocolate 🍫. Higly Recommend to all Oreo Cult and Fan of new flavors.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL
my husband says they are horrible, the better the traditional flavor, I did not risk me and not tried
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
We LOVE the lemon creme oreos. They are so decadent. The lemon isnt over powering and the quality is great!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
My boyfriend loves these cookies. He could eat the whole pack in one sitting. I like them as well esp because the flavoring is perfect; not too much lemon and not too tart.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
These are my absolute favorite but I am giving him started action for moving out of the country it's hard for me to buy them now because I'm a local support her and I don't feel right
Kailah A.
Kailah A.
Eastpointe, MI
Yes one of my favorite ores and love how thin they are and small and a great snack on the go so if u haven't tried it u should
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Pitman, NJ
Buy these all the time. Boyfriend loves them so we never run out at home. I suggest you try them
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA
Omg these are so dangerously good and addictive. I seriously cannot stop eating them once I open the package. So. Good.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?