BY OREO #62 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
New Orleans
I love the Oreo thins! They are the perfect size to pack for on the go lunches and the flavor is never wrong.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Brenham, TX
I can eat an entire pack in a sitting if I'm not careful. I love the thin Oreos and the lemon flavor takes it to the next level!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I just tried these today and they're amazing! I mean nothing beats a classic Oreo but these are delicious!
Bri U.
Bri U.
Selinsgrove, PA
The Oreo thins are my absolute favorite not necessarily this lemon flavor but the thins are a lot better than the regular
Sue C.
Sue C.
Pensacola, FL
I eat the whole pack in one sitting! They are so delicious. Repeat customer. Highly recommend
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
This is heaven on earth!!!! They should do a nutella (or chocolate hazelnut) oreos. Raspberry oreos. A variety pack of Oreos would be the best for pie flavored theme.
Trimeka J.
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Liv L.
Liv L.
These are so good! They taste just like the regular golden Oreos only they're lighter. They are not too sweet and they don't leave you feeling heavy. I also recommend the holiday peppermint Oreos and the white fudge Oreos. Both are limited time.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
LaTanya S.
LaTanya S.
I don't know where Oreo has been hiding these cookies but they need to put them in all stores. These cookies don't compare to any other cookie because they are in a league of their own. Anyone that loves a lemon cookie should try these. The fact they the cookie is super thin and has the perfect tang will make you never want to stop eating them. They are a must have in your pantry.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?