Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN

Gee thanks Cousin Ashley for bringing these on the boat over the summer while we were drinking, sunning, etc! I ate half of them. These made me lose all self-control so know that before you buy or agree to have one. It won't be just one. Lemon isn't even my favorite flavor but with all that sugar added it is! And the thin cookie outsides gives it a great crunch. They seem smaller because they are thinner so having a handful doesn't initially feel so naughty. Until you grab another stack. These are part of the reason I avoid the cookie aisle. Temptation is way too great.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL

These Lemon Oreos are the best cookies ever! They're not too sweet and not too lemony! There also great with vanilla ice cream. They have a good price and I got mine from Walmart! I recommend these Oreos to EVERYONE!!!!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH

I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beverly, NJ

I LOVE the lemon oreos! They are my favorite! I like the regular ones better, but I feel better about myself eating the oreo thins because you can eat more, haha. PLUS, these won't cause a mouth full of dark cookie in case you are eating lunch at work or on-the-go!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.

I'm not a huge fan of lemon but these are really good the lemon is not overpowering and I love how thin and crispy they are Oreo brand has always been one of my family's favorites and they are always coming out with new and exciting flavors
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Gilbert, AZ

These things are incredible. I don't know what to say about them besides that. They're the perfect amount of cookie with the perfect amount of crunch and that perfect lemon zestiness with the perfect amount of sweetness. Overall a great pick.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD

I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jemille B.
Jemille B.

My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Melanie F.
Melanie F.

Lemon and Oreo what could be better. Anything lemon is fantastic. I would say these are probably my favorite Oreo out there.
Theresa K.
Theresa K.

These Oreo thins are so stinking delicious! Oreo thins have changed it for me :) they give you all the Oreo flavour but I am such a fan of anything "thin crust". Always in my pantry
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now