BY OREO #59 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Laura J.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These oreos are AMAZING. My husband bought some a few weeks ago, and they didn't last 2 days in the house!
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
I prefer the Oreo Thins over the regular Oreos. I like the lemon flavor because it seems more refreshing and light.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Washington, UT
These are my absolute favorite!! I love the original of course! But I could seriously eat these forever!!
Jacquie W.
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, Co
Love, love, love! Great lemon flavor with the right amount of crunch to make for a quick yummy snack!
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
New Orleans
I love the Oreo thins! They are the perfect size to pack for on the go lunches and the flavor is never wrong.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Brenham, TX
I can eat an entire pack in a sitting if I'm not careful. I love the thin Oreos and the lemon flavor takes it to the next level!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I just tried these today and they're amazing! I mean nothing beats a classic Oreo but these are delicious!
Bri U.
Bri U.
Selinsgrove, PA
The Oreo thins are my absolute favorite not necessarily this lemon flavor but the thins are a lot better than the regular
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
This is heaven on earth!!!! They should do a nutella (or chocolate hazelnut) oreos. Raspberry oreos. A variety pack of Oreos would be the best for pie flavored theme.
Sue C.
Sue C.
Pensacola, FL
I eat the whole pack in one sitting! They are so delicious. Repeat customer. Highly recommend
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?