BY OREO #62 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Lindi P.
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Honestly guys these are so good! I was skeptical at first cuz I love Regular oreos but these are my new favorite!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Addicting!!! Lol these cookies are really thin! But perfect for size control. Found these yummers at Target! Reasonable priced. I will repurchase again.
Mondely C.
Mondely C.
Lol I wasn't pretty sure to eat Oreos with lemon flavor buttttttt...I loved it! So tasty. It's like eat a lemon pie!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Noblesville
Lemon are my favorite! The thins are perfect....just enough sweet! I would love to try blueberry, but haven't seen in stores.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
So yummy I love the thin line of Oreo. Makes me not feel as bad when I eat a handful lol but they do taste good!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Westover, MD
I'm not a fan of Oreo's. But these are very good and not to mention. They are addicting you can't just eat one
Laura J.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These oreos are AMAZING. My husband bought some a few weeks ago, and they didn't last 2 days in the house!
Haley C.
Haley C.
Washington, UT
These are my absolute favorite!! I love the original of course! But I could seriously eat these forever!!
Mandie P.
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
I prefer the Oreo Thins over the regular Oreos. I like the lemon flavor because it seems more refreshing and light.
Jacquie W.
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, CO
Love, love, love! Great lemon flavor with the right amount of crunch to make for a quick yummy snack!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?