Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC

My family loves these lemon Oreos thins!! They are light, sweet, and very tasty. Original Oreos have lots of sugar and calories per serving, so eating a few Oreos thins cuts down on the calories. I personally love original and double stuff Oreos, but they are not the healthiest choice. The thin Oreos are a bit less sweet and less overwhelming, if you don't prefer much cream.
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA

Love thin oreos my favorite flavor mint my mom lemon my son regular. Yesturday as i purchase two flavor thin oreo the cashier ask me why??? Why what??? Thin oreos?? Omg my heart went on talking about how amaizing it is and how i personaly perfer thin than regular!!!
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY

I ADORE these cookies. They're just lemony enough to be delicious without being overpowering. I could eat an entire package.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Benton, AR

I love pumpkin spice by these are just not what I expected. I feel like they shouldn't have been made
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA

Bomb. The only flavor that might be better than the original. These go down quick, it's not hard to eat way too many then wonder what happened. My husband is addicted as well.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.

My boyfriend loves these cookies. He could eat the whole pack in one sitting. I like them as well esp because the flavoring is perfect; not too much lemon and not too tart.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL

my husband says they are horrible, the better the traditional flavor, I did not risk me and not tried
Christine T.
Christine T.

These are dangerous! I could eat an entire sleeve in one sitting. I liked the regular lemon ones, but these are even better because I don't feel AS guilty eating them.
destiny b.
destiny b.
surprise arizona

These oreos are so good i don't feel bad for eating them! The lemon creme is perfect for people who love oreos but what to try a different flavor
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now