BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
I absolutely love these lemon cookies! They have the perfect amount of flavor. I love that they are thin too so I don't feel so bad when I have a few extra.. Lol
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
There is really nothing like these on the market - Nabisco outdid themselves and are genius to come up with these delightfully sweet and crisp cookies! They remind me of the lemon filled Girl scout cookies from years ago that they no longer make. I was really skeptical for a while but when I tried them I fell in love! The best Oreo spin off to date!
Liz M.
I tried these on a whim since I love lemon ans was pleasantly surprised. The cookie ans filling was delicious and crisp and I found myself struggling to stop eating them. These are a must have for my fellow lemon lovers!
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
This is heaven on earth!!!! They should do a nutella (or chocolate hazelnut) oreos. Raspberry oreos. A variety pack of Oreos would be the best for pie flavored theme.
Sinead P.
La Grange Park, IL
I love the taste of these cookies. They are light and and have great flavor. I will buy them again in the future.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
These cookies are ridiculously good. They are absolutely the best cookies I’ve ever eaten. They should come with a warning label because you can’t eat just one.
Jennifer L.
My favorite is the Oreo thins one because you get the sweetness from the cookie but also you get just the right amount portion size and calories for a snack
Jessica D.
USA
Addicting!!! Lol these cookies are really thin! But perfect for size control. Found these yummers at Target! Reasonable priced. I will repurchase again.
Roslyn V.
Manassas, VA

In a rush at Walmart and picked up the wrong
cookies. At first my children didn’t want to try them. However these are the
cookies they request now.

Emily T.
My dad gets these for me every week! We both love the thin lemon oreos! they're so good but not too much where you feel sick after eating a lot!
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?