Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

Nabisco Oreo Thins in Lemon Creme but also the Chocolate Cream Sandwich cookies are the perfect dessert. The thin cookie part is the crunchy side of the regular cream. We keep them handy all day and evening long.
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA

Omg these are so dangerously good and addictive. I seriously cannot stop eating them once I open the package. So. Good.
Sandra V.
Sandra V.

This cookies are so good, the vanilla and lemon from the filling go so well together. It is sad they are limited edition. You can find them at any local walmart or target.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY

I'm a big lemon freak so I'll literally try anything lemon flavored and this was not disappointing. I love these so much more than the regular Oreo's bc you can eat about 5-6 and not feel guilty. They're great w either coffee or tea, whichever you prefer, or as a quick snack.
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

I'm obsessed with lemon flavored snacks!! These are also fairly thin so it's not too heavy. It's a perfect mix of tart and sweet
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Pitman, NJ

Buy these all the time. Boyfriend loves them so we never run out at home. I suggest you try them
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH

I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
jose g.
jose g.

supe deliciosas son demasiadas ricas es una de las galletas que mejor he probado es de verdad super rica la recomiendo al 100%
Kate B.
Kate B.

I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now