Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by K S.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by BRANDY B.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack uploaded by Roldamary S.See all 8 photos

BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slight...I am not a big oreo fan but th... 4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemo...I haven't tasted the girls sco... 3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwic...They kind of tasye like Girl S... 4 Answers
Photos (8)
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
This is heaven on earth!!!! They should do a nutella (or chocolate hazelnut) oreos. Raspberry oreos. A variety pack of Oreos would be the best for pie flavored theme.
Trimeka J.
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I love ❤️ all Oreos cookies 🍪 but I am surprised with Oreos thins Lemon 🍋 Creme sandwich cookies. Perfectly thin and full of delicious lemon Creme. The best of Oreo without the chocolate 🍫. Higly Recommend to all Oreo Cult and Fan of new flavors.
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO
Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Jemille B.
Jemille B.
My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD
I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Gilbert, AZ
These things are incredible. I don't know what to say about them besides that. They're the perfect amount of cookie with the perfect amount of crunch and that perfect lemon zestiness with the perfect amount of sweetness. Overall a great pick.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL
These Lemon Oreos are the best cookies ever! They're not too sweet and not too lemony! There also great with vanilla ice cream. They have a good price and I got mine from Walmart! I recommend these Oreos to EVERYONE!!!!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?