Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA

These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Winter H.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Lemon and golden Oreos just go so well togetherz . Such a lovely treatS my sister on the other hand thinks they taste like lemon pledgeZ but I think they are wonderful
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY

The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.

These are my absolute favorite but I am giving him started action for moving out of the country it's hard for me to buy them now because I'm a local support her and I don't feel right
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL

I love ❤️ all Oreos cookies 🍪 but I am surprised with Oreos thins Lemon 🍋 Creme sandwich cookies. Perfectly thin and full of delicious lemon Creme. The best of Oreo without the chocolate 🍫. Higly Recommend to all Oreo Cult and Fan of new flavors.
Liv L.
Liv L.

These are so good! They taste just like the regular golden Oreos only they're lighter. They are not too sweet and they don't leave you feeling heavy. I also recommend the holiday peppermint Oreos and the white fudge Oreos. Both are limited time.
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA

My kids love these cookies and I can only eat about 2. so i guess thats a good thing for me. My son loves to dip these in strawberry milk while my daughter loves to twist and eat them. I don't have to hide these snacks as a pack of the lemon actually lasts a week in my house. Other flavors don't always fair so well.
Antoinette W.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Pitman, NJ

Buy these all the time. Boyfriend loves them so we never run out at home. I suggest you try them
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?