BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather K.
I was going to purchase the golden Oreo thins since I had a coupon, but then I saw lemon. Glad I saw lemon flavor! These aren't very tangy (if you love tangy), is sweet, and tasted great! Will be purchasing this item again.
Michele H.
Holly, MI
Trying to eat healthy while having a sweet tooth can be tricky sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time. That's why I love that my favorite cookie brand now has a new healthy alternative!
Kristine A.
Nabisco Oreo Thins in Lemon Creme but also the Chocolate Cream Sandwich cookies are the perfect dessert. The thin cookie part is the crunchy side of the regular cream. We keep them handy all day and evening long.
Robyn O.
I honestly wasn't very impressed by the lemon flavored Oreos. I would never choose to buy them (my mom bought them haha). I would much rather have a regular Oreo any day!
Kalyn J.
Saint Paul, MN
These Oreos are really yummy! Try putting them in the fridge to enjoy a refreshing summertime (or midnight) snack! I have boughten these many times and they are always my favorite!
Velina B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
They're good! I do like the original oreo's better than any other though, so I would eat these if they were right there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Mackenzie S.
I have recently purchased these and I was a bit worried as to if they would good or not. And they were delicious. Wasn't disappointed at all! Lemon is my favorite so I was very pleased with them. They tasted like real fresh lemons. 100%
Melissa B.
These are by far my most favorite Oreo! I love these thins. The lemon flavor is so delicious. If I'm not careful I'll eat the whole bag within a day! I love love love these
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL
I absolutely love these lemon cookies! They have the perfect amount of flavor. I love that they are thin too so I don't feel so bad when I have a few extra.. Lol
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
My family loves these lemon Oreos thins!! They are light, sweet, and very tasty. Original Oreos have lots of sugar and calories per serving, so eating a few Oreos thins cuts down on the calories. I personally love original and double stuff Oreos, but they are not the healthiest choice. The thin Oreos are a bit less sweet and less overwhelming, if you don't prefer much cream.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?