Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
May 12, 2017, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
This is heaven on earth!!!! They should do a nutella (or chocolate hazelnut) oreos. Raspberry oreos. A variety pack of Oreos would be the best for pie flavored theme.
Trimeka J.
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Oct. 20, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
The is the best flavor of oreos that I have tried. I love the rich lemon taste and how thin the oreo is compared to the regular cookie. Very affordable and serving size is 4 cookies instead of the regular 2. Great snack for on the go!
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Feb. 6, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I actually like these, believe it or not I thought I'd hate them but they are so yummy & it's not to artificial tasting. I like the cream & how crunchy they are. Great with a glass of iced tea on a hot day of perfect as a snack.
lindsey w.
lindsey w.
Salvisa, KY
Oct. 20, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I was a little hesitant about trying a lemon oreo cookie! But these are DELICIOUS! The thin crisp cookie with the lemon filling are on point!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Oct. 19, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I'm not a huge fan of lemon but these are really good the lemon is not overpowering and I love how thin and crispy they are Oreo brand has always been one of my family's favorites and they are always coming out with new and exciting flavors
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beverly, NJ
Oct. 19, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I LOVE the lemon oreos! They are my favorite! I like the regular ones better, but I feel better about myself eating the oreo thins because you can eat more, haha. PLUS, these won't cause a mouth full of dark cookie in case you are eating lunch at work or on-the-go!
Winter H.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Oct. 19, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Lemon and golden Oreos just go so well togetherz . Such a lovely treatS my sister on the other hand thinks they taste like lemon pledgeZ but I think they are wonderful
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Oct. 16, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These are my absolute favorite but I am giving him started action for moving out of the country it's hard for me to buy them now because I'm a local support her and I don't feel right
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA
Oct. 16, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
My kids love these cookies and I can only eat about 2. so i guess thats a good thing for me. My son loves to dip these in strawberry milk while my daughter loves to twist and eat them. I don't have to hide these snacks as a pack of the lemon actually lasts a week in my house. Other flavors don't always fair so well.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?