Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO

Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Pitman, NJ

Buy these all the time. Boyfriend loves them so we never run out at home. I suggest you try them
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant, OK

These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD

I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY

I ADORE these cookies. They're just lemony enough to be delicious without being overpowering. I could eat an entire package.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA

So I really never tried the Lemon ones but I really like Oreo Thins. I'm not huge fan of sweets. So the less the better. But I wish I could find these lemon ones since I love lemon cookies. These must be boss!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Dayton, OH

I'm not a huge Oreo fan but I love Oreo thins. A lot healthier and allow you to get your dessert fix off something a little less basic.
Emely C.
Emely C.

These cookies are the bomb! they taste soo good and so delicious! wow... the fact that they have lemon I was a bit skeptical at first but once i tried them i feel in love they exceeded my expectations
Kate B.
Kate B.

I love the double stufed Oreos while my dad much prefers the thins. It doesn't feel like enough cream in the middle to even really be called an Oreo. These are just not for me. We have 2 packs in our home but only because they were very much on sale.
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA

Bomb. The only flavor that might be better than the original. These go down quick, it's not hard to eat way too many then wonder what happened. My husband is addicted as well.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?