Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood , Florida

my husband says they are horrible, the better the traditional flavor, I did not risk me and not tried
Bianca B.
Bianca B.

My boyfriend loves these cookies. He could eat the whole pack in one sitting. I like them as well esp because the flavoring is perfect; not too much lemon and not too tart.
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA

Bomb. The only flavor that might be better than the original. These go down quick, it's not hard to eat way too many then wonder what happened. My husband is addicted as well.
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA

My kids love these cookies and I can only eat about 2. so i guess thats a good thing for me. My son loves to dip these in strawberry milk while my daughter loves to twist and eat them. I don't have to hide these snacks as a pack of the lemon actually lasts a week in my house. Other flavors don't always fair so well.
Emely C.
Emely C.

These cookies are the bomb! they taste soo good and so delicious! wow... the fact that they have lemon I was a bit skeptical at first but once i tried them i feel in love they exceeded my expectations
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
hermosillo,sonora

alone and proven cookies, baking flour type no,but I feel that if I'd be rich as its other products
Jordyn B.
Jordyn B.
Buffalo, NY

I ADORE these cookies. They're just lemony enough to be delicious without being overpowering. I could eat an entire package.
Me encanta el producto son deliciosas me gusta mucho el sabor de limón que tiene y el precio es bueno
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC

My family loves these lemon Oreos thins!! They are light, sweet, and very tasty. Original Oreos have lots of sugar and calories per serving, so eating a few Oreos thins cuts down on the calories. I personally love original and double stuff Oreos, but they are not the healthiest choice. The thin Oreos are a bit less sweet and less overwhelming, if you don't prefer much cream.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now