Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Shara S.
Shara S.
Shawnee, KS

these are pretty good i had them the first in florida with family when my aunt decided to try these out.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Harpersville, AL

These Lemon Oreos are the best cookies ever! They're not too sweet and not too lemony! There also great with vanilla ice cream. They have a good price and I got mine from Walmart! I recommend these Oreos to EVERYONE!!!!
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Brookhaven, GA

Omg these are so dangerously good and addictive. I seriously cannot stop eating them once I open the package. So. Good.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Gilbert, AZ

These things are incredible. I don't know what to say about them besides that. They're the perfect amount of cookie with the perfect amount of crunch and that perfect lemon zestiness with the perfect amount of sweetness. Overall a great pick.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Greenbelt, MD

I like the flavor. Ate a couple and was feeling okay after. I purchased mines at Walmart it was affordable not expensive.
Jemille B.
Jemille B.

My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Kristine A.
Kristine A.

Nabisco Oreo Thins in Lemon Creme but also the Chocolate Cream Sandwich cookies are the perfect dessert. The thin cookie part is the crunchy side of the regular cream. We keep them handy all day and evening long.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Durant, OK

These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC

I don't eat too many sweets or too many at a sitting but these are literally perfect. It's light, sweet and best of all LEMON af.
Cheyanne P.
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO

Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now