BY OREO #62 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
These made the list of my top 3 oreos. They taste like a sweet lemon pie. They are so fresh and fruity and not a super sweet overpowering flavor. I could finish a whole pack of these on my own.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
California, CA
These Oreo thins taste yummy of course they're Oreos haha but they are great if your in a diet. I take out them cream in the middle and just eat 1 or 2 plain or crushed up on halo top icecream.
Dyala C.
Dyala C.
Miami
I really like lemon-flavored cookies and these certainly fit the bill for sweet and tart. It has the right amount of cream filling if you're not a fan of the stuff or prefer a lighter taste.
Heather K.
Heather K.
I was going to purchase the golden Oreo thins since I had a coupon, but then I saw lemon. Glad I saw lemon flavor! These aren't very tangy (if you love tangy), is sweet, and tasted great! Will be purchasing this item again.
Michele H.
Michele H.
Holly, MI
Trying to eat healthy while having a sweet tooth can be tricky sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time. That's why I love that my favorite cookie brand now has a new healthy alternative!
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Chicago
Oh Lord I could eat a full box of this cookies any time. Love the lemon flavor, they smell so good!!!
I prefer the regular lemon ones than the thin ones. Favorite cookies!
K S.
K S.
Providence , RI
I decided to try the salted caramel oreo thins because well I love caramel. I must say oreo didn't disappoint with this product these are delicious. I would recommend these to family and friends
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
I honestly wasn't very impressed by the lemon flavored Oreos. I would never choose to buy them (my mom bought them haha). I would much rather have a regular Oreo any day!
Velina B.
Velina B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
They're good! I do like the original oreo's better than any other though, so I would eat these if they were right there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Kalyn J.
Kalyn J.
Saint Paul, MN
These Oreos are really yummy! Try putting them in the fridge to enjoy a refreshing summertime (or midnight) snack! I have boughten these many times and they are always my favorite!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?