BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
these are easily some of the best oreo's this company has ever come up with. I love to freeze them because they get crispy and it almost feels like the lemon gets tastier. I grab a couple every time i want something sweet but refreshing.
Always milks favorite cookie.
Nikki P.
Cary, NC
Oreo thins are absolutely amazing! It makes you feel like you aren't eating as many because of how small they are haha. They are affordable and almost always on sale! I would love to continue to purchase them in the future!
Laura A.
McLean, VA
I love these so much - they're the perfect cream-to-cookie ratio, and not too sweet for my taste. I love the lemon and vanilla cookie combination, and it's an easy snack for me to pack in my bag and eat on the go. Doesn't take up too much space in my bag either!
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
I thought the lemon flavor was great. The creme is smooth. The cookie crunchy. I found some at Walmart and they were a perfect treat for our campout! Typically, I stick to original Oreos but I'm a sucker for a lemon cookie.
abby j.
One of my dad's favorites! Love the thinness, but I'd like for them to have a little more filling rather than cookie. I actually prefer the lemon flavor to the original chocolate/vanilla. Would definitely recommend trying these out!
Ashley P.
These are by far my favorite kind of Oreos I love the lemon with the vanilla and I love the sins not the regular the regular looks like it's double stuffed and it's too much lemony for me this is a perfect balance
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this cookie !! I'm not a huge fan of sweets so when I want something sweet I only want a small amount and this cookie hits the spot !! Without breaking my diet completely
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
Before I say anything, I don't really care for lemon flavored sweets. However, these were not bad. I'm sure if you liked lemon cookies you'll love these. And I personally love the thin version of Oreos but I think that is just a personal preference!
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
These are probably my favorite Oreo flavor. The lemon filling is so bright and pretty tart for a cream filling, which I really like. I eat these with my hot tea when I want something sweet. Definitely recommend this flavor to friends
K S.
Cranston, RI
I decided to try the salted caramel oreo thins because well I love caramel. I must say oreo didn't disappoint with this product these are delicious. I would recommend these to family and friends
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?