Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Tavares, FL

I absolutely love these lemon cookies! They have the perfect amount of flavor. I love that they are thin too so I don't feel so bad when I have a few extra.. Lol
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

Addicting!!! Lol these cookies are really thin! But perfect for size control. Found these yummers at Target! Reasonable priced. I will repurchase again.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Westover, MD

I'm not a fan of Oreo's. But these are very good and not to mention. They are addicting you can't just eat one
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY

The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.

Lemon and Oreo what could be better. Anything lemon is fantastic. I would say these are probably my favorite Oreo out there.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.

We LOVE the lemon creme oreos. They are so decadent. The lemon isnt over powering and the quality is great!
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV

These are so much better than the actual one I'm not sure why but it's so good. I I wish these were bigger packs
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Pitman, NJ

Buy these all the time. Boyfriend loves them so we never run out at home. I suggest you try them
Lauri C.
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA

My kids love these cookies and I can only eat about 2. so i guess thats a good thing for me. My son loves to dip these in strawberry milk while my daughter loves to twist and eat them. I don't have to hide these snacks as a pack of the lemon actually lasts a week in my house. Other flavors don't always fair so well.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.

These are my absolute favorite but I am giving him started action for moving out of the country it's hard for me to buy them now because I'm a local support her and I don't feel right
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?