BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
I'm all about oreo thins now and lemon is the best kind they've ever came out with, lemon is the only kind I eat now.
Luukia M.
Not the biggest fan of the lemon and chocolate taste. I. Our house prefer the original. Didn't meet our expectations
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Honestly guys these are so good! I was skeptical at first cuz I love Regular oreos but these are my new favorite!!
Maria L.
Great if you want a little snack with out feeling extremely guilty only a few calories for 2 it's my little splurge
Mandie P.
Indian Trail, NC
I prefer the Oreo Thins over the regular Oreos. I like the lemon flavor because it seems more refreshing and light.
Sinead P.
La Grange Park, IL
I love the taste of these cookies. They are light and and have great flavor. I will buy them again in the future.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
So yummy I love the thin line of Oreo. Makes me not feel as bad when I eat a handful lol but they do taste good!
Shavon O.
reno, NV
These are so much better than the actual one I'm not sure why but it's so good. I I wish these were bigger packs
Cheyanne P.
Half Way, MO
Really good!! Can't wait to try the chocolate!!! Really affordable!! Siblings loved them. Definitely recommended!
Amanda B.
These aren't as good as I had hoped because they lack the taste as before. They don't have as much of a flavor.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?