Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Alexa Z.
Alexa Z.
Oxnard

These are okay. The are super thin that's the only part I like about them .
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN

Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies are my absolute favorite!!!
Breanna C.
Breanna C.
Acworth, GA

Amazing, its not too sweet. And I enjoy the Oreo thins its the perfect ratio of cookie and cream. The lemon is my favorite.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA

I love the vanilla oreos and I love lemon so when these two paired up it was a win/win for me! I love the thins as well because they are the perfect snack size cookie without making you feel like you're eating a great deal.
Tianna D.
Tianna D.
Ludowici, GA

These cookies are the best!
They have a great flavor of lemon and are thin. They have less calories than the original cookie
Amber U.
Amber U.
Pendleton, OR

I love how Oreo has lowered the sugar making this a healthy choice splurge. This is a great cookie!
Nandry G.
Nandry G.

Horrible flavor! Tastes so artificial! I wish they had a more natural lemon taste instead of like a medicine flavor. Would not recommend.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO

Lemon cookies are always hard to find and when I found these I was so happy! The lemon flavor is what I was looking for and I like that these are thin so I can have a couple and not feel too guilty. Although I still want to eat more! I recommend to other lemon flavor lovers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Whitney Point, NY

The nabisco lemon cream Oreos are absolutely delicious . I purchased a pack from Walmart and took them into work a coworker and I demolished them all in one day!

They are great to dip in vanilla ice cream too.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

I love ❤️ all Oreos cookies 🍪 but I am surprised with Oreos thins Lemon 🍋 Creme sandwich cookies. Perfectly thin and full of delicious lemon Creme. The best of Oreo without the chocolate 🍫. Higly Recommend to all Oreo Cult and Fan of new flavors.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now