BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
These are wonderful! They are very light and refreshing! Great for when you are dieting but want something sweet. Kids love these too! They are the perfect size for smaller children. Not too much cookie, but just enough to where they are satisfied.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these expecting I probably wouldn't like the vanilla cookies on the outside very much, but I was all about that lemon cream. Vanilla cookies were better than expected and the cream definitely didn't disappoint. Good addition to my snack cupboard.
Aireal S.
Aireal S.
Friendswood, TX
Hands down some of the most amazing cookies I've had in a very long time. I'm picky when it comes to store bought cookies but these take the cake. Their size is perfect and the cookie to creme ratio is amazing. The lemon also isn't too overwhelming even though it seems like it could be.
Chan Q.
Chan Q.
Shaker Hts, OH
I buy these all the time at my local grocery. I love everything lemon lol seriously lol. They're tart and sweet and since they're thinks you can pop a few rather quickly lol. I hope they keep these around for a while they're delicious!
abby j.
abby j.
One of my dad's favorites! Love the thinness, but I'd like for them to have a little more filling rather than cookie. I actually prefer the lemon flavor to the original chocolate/vanilla. Would definitely recommend trying these out!
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I consider these the best Oreos ever. I'm an odd duck because I like my Oreos without the cream filling. It just makes it to sweet for me, but the the thins are perfect. I have to stop myself from eating them all. I highly recommend these compared to the original Oreos.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
these are easily some of the best oreo's this company has ever come up with. I love to freeze them because they get crispy and it almost feels like the lemon gets tastier. I grab a couple every time i want something sweet but refreshing.
Always milks favorite cookie.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Oh my these are addicting! Just the right amount of sweetness in the cookie. The filling is a nice lemon flavor that is very refreshing against the sweet cookie. I have bought these several times so I am definitely a repeat customer and will continue to be so!
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
I thought the lemon flavor was great. The creme is smooth. The cookie crunchy. I found some at Walmart and they were a perfect treat for our campout! Typically, I stick to original Oreos but I'm a sucker for a lemon cookie.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mclean, VA
I love these so much - they're the perfect cream-to-cookie ratio, and not too sweet for my taste. I love the lemon and vanilla cookie combination, and it's an easy snack for me to pack in my bag and eat on the go. Doesn't take up too much space in my bag either!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?