BY OREO #62 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
ğŸ’žGevonne💕💫 R.
ğŸ’žGevonne💕💫 R.
Plaquemine , LA
These are my favorite Oreo cookies. I'm so glad that Nabisco come out with the Lemon flavor. I love Oreos but I don't like all that filling. The thins are just right! These are my go to snack. If you like lemon flavor, these are for you. Great Job Nabsico!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
I did not think this product would be good but bought them because I had a coupon and they were new. I was pleasantly surprised, the flavor is great and it makes you want to keep eating them.makes you think of warm weather.
Leilani H.
Leilani H.
Arab, AL
This is possibly my favorite type of Oreos. I love the Oreo thins and the lemon flavored ones taste so good. They have a very light feel and flavor that makes them unique. They are a great snack in summer. Also a great road trip snack. They are super addictive!
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these expecting I probably wouldn't like the vanilla cookies on the outside very much, but I was all about that lemon cream. Vanilla cookies were better than expected and the cream definitely didn't disappoint. Good addition to my snack cupboard.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
These are wonderful! They are very light and refreshing! Great for when you are dieting but want something sweet. Kids love these too! They are the perfect size for smaller children. Not too much cookie, but just enough to where they are satisfied.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
These cookies are so good, they taste like lemon bars. I think the thin Oreos are worth trying because I personally don't love a lot of creme and these have just enough. They're healthier than regular Oreos and these are a great summery snack.
Aireal S.
Aireal S.
Friendswood, TX
Hands down some of the most amazing cookies I've had in a very long time. I'm picky when it comes to store bought cookies but these take the cake. Their size is perfect and the cookie to creme ratio is amazing. The lemon also isn't too overwhelming even though it seems like it could be.
Chan Q.
Chan Q.
Missouri City, TX
I buy these all the time at my local grocery. I love everything lemon lol seriously lol. They're tart and sweet and since they're thinks you can pop a few rather quickly lol. I hope they keep these around for a while they're delicious!
abby j.
abby j.
One of my dad's favorites! Love the thinness, but I'd like for them to have a little more filling rather than cookie. I actually prefer the lemon flavor to the original chocolate/vanilla. Would definitely recommend trying these out!
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I consider these the best Oreos ever. I'm an odd duck because I like my Oreos without the cream filling. It just makes it to sweet for me, but the the thins are perfect. I have to stop myself from eating them all. I highly recommend these compared to the original Oreos.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?