Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Grand Rapids, MI
June 15, 2017, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Oh my these are addicting! Just the right amount of sweetness in the cookie. The filling is a nice lemon flavor that is very refreshing against the sweet cookie. I have bought these several times so I am definitely a repeat customer and will continue to be so!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
April 20, 2017, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I love these so much - they're the perfect cream-to-cookie ratio, and not too sweet for my taste. I love the lemon and vanilla cookie combination, and it's an easy snack for me to pack in my bag and eat on the go. Doesn't take up too much space in my bag either!
Johanna J.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
June 18, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I love this cookie !! I'm not a huge fan of sweets so when I want something sweet I only want a small amount and this cookie hits the spot !! Without breaking my diet completely
Libby K.
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
April 21, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Before I say anything, I don't really care for lemon flavored sweets. However, these were not bad. I'm sure if you liked lemon cookies you'll love these. And I personally love the thin version of Oreos but I think that is just a personal preference!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
April 30, 2017, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These are probably my favorite Oreo flavor. The lemon filling is so bright and pretty tart for a cream filling, which I really like. I eat these with my hot tea when I want something sweet. Definitely recommend this flavor to friends
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
California, CA
March 31, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These Oreo thins taste yummy of course they're Oreos haha but they are great if your in a diet. I take out them cream in the middle and just eat 1 or 2 plain or crushed up on halo top icecream.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Feb. 26, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I was going to purchase the golden Oreo thins since I had a coupon, but then I saw lemon. Glad I saw lemon flavor! These aren't very tangy (if you love tangy), is sweet, and tasted great! Will be purchasing this item again.
Michele H.
Michele H.
Holly , MI
March 12, 2017, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Trying to eat healthy while having a sweet tooth can be tricky sometimes. Okay, a lot of the time. That's why I love that my favorite cookie brand now has a new healthy alternative!
Robyn O.
Robyn O.
April 18, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I honestly wasn't very impressed by the lemon flavored Oreos. I would never choose to buy them (my mom bought them haha). I would much rather have a regular Oreo any day!
Velina B.
Velina B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
March 6, 2017, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
They're good! I do like the original oreo's better than any other though, so I would eat these if they were right there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?