BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
I must say I'm always skeptical with all the new Oreo flavors I've had quite a few that were just awful (I love the original Oreo the most) BUT this flavor was AMAZING! It's the perfect amount of cookie to lemon flavoring... I was very impressed with these. It was hard to stop myself from eating the whole package lol. So I for sure recommend giving these a try!
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Love thin oreos my favorite flavor mint my mom lemon my son regular. Yesturday as i purchase two flavor thin oreo the cashier ask me why??? Why what??? Thin oreos?? Omg my heart went on talking about how amaizing it is and how i personaly perfer thin than regular!!!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these expecting I probably wouldn't like the vanilla cookies on the outside very much, but I was all about that lemon cream. Vanilla cookies were better than expected and the cream definitely didn't disappoint. Good addition to my snack cupboard.
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Good!!! Love the taste. Them being so thin is a bit different but they great taste of a regular size Oreo is still there. I say that it's just as satisfying but in a different way. These are the same price as regular Oreos and can be bought at any super market. They need to start making more flavors in the thin size!
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
I love lemon and when I saw Oreo had them I jumped at the opportunity. They are less calories than normal cookies or my normal lemon cookie brand and have great flavor. They satisfied my craving without leaving me feeling guilty for eating them.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I've always loved original Oreos. I've been eating them since I was a kid. These, however, are on a whole other level.... so dang good! The "thin" part is just awesome, and the filling had the perfect amount of lemon flavor. Super yummy! I think I prefer the thins over the originals.
Jordyn U.
These are literally the best cookies. I picked them up at my Target (on sale using their app!) and tested them out and they are amazing. The lemon flavor is light and a little tart while the cookie is substantial. They're a bit healthier than a regular full sized oreo too which I love!
Dantrell G.
Whyyyyy are these SO addicting?? I love these! It's impossible to eat just a couple. I have to stop myself from eating the entire pack LOL. I feel that the price is somewhat high, but it's best to catch them during a BOGO sale at Publix. I'd definitely recommend these to others.
MELISSA B.
These made the list of my top 3 oreos. They taste like a sweet lemon pie. They are so fresh and fruity and not a super sweet overpowering flavor. I could finish a whole pack of these on my own.
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I consider these the best Oreos ever. I'm an odd duck because I like my Oreos without the cream filling. It just makes it to sweet for me, but the the thins are perfect. I have to stop myself from eating them all. I highly recommend these compared to the original Oreos.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?