Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Roldamary S.
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Love thin oreos my favorite flavor mint my mom lemon my son regular. Yesturday as i purchase two flavor thin oreo the cashier ask me why??? Why what??? Thin oreos?? Omg my heart went on talking about how amaizing it is and how i personaly perfer thin than regular!!!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
Feb. 15, 2017, 2:11 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I love lemon and when I saw Oreo had them I jumped at the opportunity. They are less calories than normal cookies or my normal lemon cookie brand and have great flavor. They satisfied my craving without leaving me feeling guilty for eating them.
Jordyn U.
Jordyn U.
May 12, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
These are literally the best cookies. I picked them up at my Target (on sale using their app!) and tested them out and they are amazing. The lemon flavor is light and a little tart while the cookie is substantial. They're a bit healthier than a regular full sized oreo too which I love!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Rockford, MI
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I did not think this product would be good but bought them because I had a coupon and they were new. I was pleasantly surprised, the flavor is great and it makes you want to keep eating them.makes you think of warm weather.
Leilani H.
Leilani H.
Arab, AL
June 20, 2017, 3:43 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
This is possibly my favorite type of Oreos. I love the Oreo thins and the lemon flavored ones taste so good. They have a very light feel and flavor that makes them unique. They are a great snack in summer. Also a great road trip snack. They are super addictive!
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
March 31, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I bought these expecting I probably wouldn't like the vanilla cookies on the outside very much, but I was all about that lemon cream. Vanilla cookies were better than expected and the cream definitely didn't disappoint. Good addition to my snack cupboard.
Aireal S.
Aireal S.
Friendswood, TX
May 11, 2017, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Hands down some of the most amazing cookies I've had in a very long time. I'm picky when it comes to store bought cookies but these take the cake. Their size is perfect and the cookie to creme ratio is amazing. The lemon also isn't too overwhelming even though it seems like it could be.
Chan Q.
Chan Q.
Shaker Hts, OH
May 5, 2017, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I buy these all the time at my local grocery. I love everything lemon lol seriously lol. They're tart and sweet and since they're thinks you can pop a few rather quickly lol. I hope they keep these around for a while they're delicious!
Kiki M.
Kiki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
April 8, 2017, 8:16 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I consider these the best Oreos ever. I'm an odd duck because I like my Oreos without the cream filling. It just makes it to sweet for me, but the the thins are perfect. I have to stop myself from eating them all. I highly recommend these compared to the original Oreos.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
June 21, 2017, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
these are easily some of the best oreo's this company has ever come up with. I love to freeze them because they get crispy and it almost feels like the lemon gets tastier. I grab a couple every time i want something sweet but refreshing.
Always milks favorite cookie.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?