BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
These little snacks are in credible they have such a light lemony flavor and the best way to eat them or my favorite way is keeping them in the freezer until you're ready to snack these are my favorite by far
Dyala C.
Miami
I really like lemon-flavored cookies and these certainly fit the bill for sweet and tart. It has the right amount of cream filling if you're not a fan of the stuff or prefer a lighter taste.
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I’m not usually a fan of lemon flavor, so I was reluctant to try these. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious they were. Very light lemon flavor. I hope these stick around!
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
I think I just don't like this as personal preference because I don't love lemon in sweets but just overall these aren't my favorite. I like the regular ones much better, but again, that might just be me.
Belinda B.
Chicago
Oh Lord I could eat a full box of this cookies any time. Love the lemon flavor, they smell so good!!!
I prefer the regular lemon ones than the thin ones. Favorite cookies!
Ashley K.
Garland , TX
Love this flavor. Delicious and rich in taste . Very thin and easy to digest. I buy mines from Walmart.Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
This is my go to sweet snack that i allow myself to have every so often. I LOVE the new Oreo thins product because for me personally the double stuffed or regular stuffed cream is alittle too much sweetness for me. The Oreo thins are a PERFECT balance. Not to mention the lemon flavored Oreos have become my all time favorite flavor. I def recommend this to everyone even though it might sound gross, i promise you will eat more then one.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
These cookie thins are THE best ones I've ever had! Not too sweet, but enough sweet to fix my craving!! We usually just eat these for a late night snack and my boyfriend and I love these!! We get a package of them every time we go shopping!
Mallorie L.
There is something about the thins version of an oreo that just makes it so so so good. It's sweet without  being too sweet, it's really perfectly crisp and you don't feel like you've gone and over indulged after having a few of these the way you might after other kinds of oreos. I love the golden variety of the thins best, they're excellent.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Out of the slew of themed and flavored Oreo cookies their lemon thins are one of the few I like; most of them I cannot even look at without feeling nauseated.   Just being honest.  To put these in perspective, my daughter is not a fan of lemon but, she likes these, even with teenage mood swings, attitude and all too.  My sons like them too; just the right amount of cookie to filling ratio plus, not too tart.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?