BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
I love Oreos but I'm not the biggest chocolate fan - when these lemon flavored Oreos came out, I fell in love! They are the perfect snack!
Zoe R.
Omg I love the lemon oreos so much. You wouldn't expect them to be that good, but I've gotten all of my friends hooked. They're addictive!!
Christy B.
If you like lemon cookies, then you will like these. I think the lemon is not overpowering either especially since there is a small amount.
Julie N.
Hodgenville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the best Oreos if you ask me. I love the thins. I think the texture is so much better than regular ones and just a tad less sugar
Jemille B.
My Favorite cookies, I love anything that has a lemon flavor, you just can't eat 1. I will eat almost all the Oreos...You have to try them
Perla U.
I can now say that I'm addicted to these cooked. If your a fan of mixing things that are sweet and sour then you will enjoy these cookies.
Alexandra M.
Boca Raton, FL
Pretty gross. My ex got them. I just said they were good to not start a fight. I rather dip the cookies in lemonade than eat these things.
Victoria B.
When I saw Oreo had a lemon cooki I did not think it would be go but I love this cookie. I hope the keep the lemon around as a permanent
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Was very disappointed in these. I find there was not near enough lemon flavor. It tasted more the the vanilla. Will not be buying again.
Nandry G.
Horrible flavor! Tastes so artificial! I wish they had a more natural lemon taste instead of like a medicine flavor. Would not recommend.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?