BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karla V.
Karla V.
Springboro, PA
The most delicious Oreo that I have ever had! I ate an entire sleeve in one sitting.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love these new thin cookies!!! I love the regular golden one and buy 2 at a time
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Wow! I love all things lemon and I can assure you that these did not disappoint!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I can't get enough of these!!!! These are the reason I have to go to the gym!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
These are great when I want a refreshing treat but want to save the calories.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Obsessed with lemon Oreos. So so good. Try them frozen for a refreshing treat
Alexa Z.
Alexa Z.
Oxnard
These are okay. The are super thin that's the only part I like about them .
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Belle Plaine, MN
Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies are my absolute favorite!!!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
This is my go to sweet snack that i allow myself to have every so often. I LOVE the new Oreo thins product because for me personally the double stuffed or regular stuffed cream is alittle too much sweetness for me. The Oreo thins are a PERFECT balance. Not to mention the lemon flavored Oreos have become my all time favorite flavor. I def recommend this to everyone even though it might sound gross, i promise you will eat more then one.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Out of the slew of themed and flavored Oreo cookies their lemon thins are one of the few I like; most of them I cannot even look at without feeling nauseated.   Just being honest.  To put these in perspective, my daughter is not a fan of lemon but, she likes these, even with teenage mood swings, attitude and all too.  My sons like them too; just the right amount of cookie to filling ratio plus, not too tart.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?