Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Brighton, CO

These were delicious I love anything lemon and anything Oreo so this his the nail right on the head
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Kerman, CA

This cookies are soooooooo gooooddd!it literally makes my mouth water just by thinking about them !
Nikole T.
Nikole T.
Greer, SC

I really like the new thin Oreos, they taste great and are perfect for a snack that isn't too much.
Bri C.
Bri C.

I was so scared to try these, but they are actually pretty good, I'm just not a major fan of lemon.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ

These are great and I enjoy them a lot compared to normal sized Oreos I think the thins are perfect
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Brodhead, KY

Omg. These are the most amazing cookies. I could sit down and eat the whole package at one sitting.
Chateal W.
Chateal W.
Bonneau, SC

Me and my dad really like these. They taste really good and we love to snack on them occasionally.
Martha R.
Martha R.
North Bergen, NJ

Preps are my favorite cookies. I love them and would eat an entire batch if I could. In loveeeee.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC

Lemon is the best thing to add into a cookie, thin enough for the perfect snack on a daily basis
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN

Very tasty oreo flavor that bursts with the right amount of crisp, lemon, and vanilla flavoring.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now