Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI

Being thin I feel like I'm eating healthier! Yummy yummy yummy! Definelty a guilty late night snack. Yummy
Laura J.
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN

These oreos are AMAZING. My husband bought some a few weeks ago, and they didn't last 2 days in the house!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.

the first time that I tried fall in love with them, I would eat them again, they are perfect and delicious
Jami M.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL

I am addicted to the oreo thins. i think they should be banned because eating a whole pack is easily done!
Trimeka J.
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Tam C.
Tam C.

I love lemon crime cookies. And they are so hard to find. I was so excited when Oreo started making them.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

These lemon cookies are so yummy! The do not have an artificial lemon taste like other lemon cookies do!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Virginia Beach, VA

These are okay. They don't compare to original Oreos but it is definitely something different and tasty!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN

Love these lemon Oreo cookies! I would and can eat a whole thing of Oreos because they are so good! :)
Jacquie W.
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, Co

Love, love, love! Great lemon flavor with the right amount of crunch to make for a quick yummy snack!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?