Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

These lemon cookies are so yummy! The do not have an artificial lemon taste like other lemon cookies do!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN

Love these lemon Oreo cookies! I would and can eat a whole thing of Oreos because they are so good! :)
Jacquie W.
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, Co

Love, love, love! Great lemon flavor with the right amount of crunch to make for a quick yummy snack!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.

Oreos does it again. These are great dipped in a glass of milk! 😁 found easily at the grocery store.
Bri C.
Bri C.

I was so scared to try these, but they are actually pretty good, I'm just not a major fan of lemon.
Nikole T.
Nikole T.
Greer, SC

I really like the new thin Oreos, they taste great and are perfect for a snack that isn't too much.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Brodhead, KY

Omg. These are the most amazing cookies. I could sit down and eat the whole package at one sitting.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ

These are great and I enjoy them a lot compared to normal sized Oreos I think the thins are perfect
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Kerman, CA

This cookies are soooooooo gooooddd!it literally makes my mouth water just by thinking about them !
Kanya M.
Kanya M.
Riverside, Ca

Any lemon lovers out there??? This tastes sooo good!! I love the texture, the lemon flavor filling!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now