BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer L.
Sandwich, MA
Love these! Such a great idea! I wish I came up with it!! Eat them entirely too much!!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
These are very good. lemon filing is light and refreshing, perfect for a summer snack.
Avisha H.
Oakland, CA
I tried for the first time last week, and it was gone within an hour, it's abit sweet.
Angela F.
I'm so happy they came out with the thins. These are just the right amount of cookie.
Marissa G.
Interesting. Leave it to the girls scouts to sell these kind though for the most part
Stacy M.
Senatobia, MS
I absolutely love the nabisco oreo thins lemon! They are so refreshing and delicious!
Karla V.
Springboro, PA
The most delicious Oreo that I have ever had! I ate an entire sleeve in one sitting.
Jennifer B.
I love these new thin cookies!!! I love the regular golden one and buy 2 at a time
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Wow! I love all things lemon and I can assure you that these did not disappoint!
Brittany T.
I can't get enough of these!!!! These are the reason I have to go to the gym!!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?