Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

These are pretty good for Oreo's!! i wasn't expecting them to create such a different direction for their products. I was just use to them keeping the regular formula..chocolate cookie and vanilla cream on the inside. This gave It a turn and a twist. its sweet and has that lemon flavored that I love.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI

I love these they taste delicious and they're good for people who don't like much cream but if you are a person that loves the cream and doesn't really like the cookies these are for you because they don't they have more cookie then the creepy part so these are better for people who don't like Cream
Kate S.
Kate S.
Oregon City, OR

These cookies give you the crunch and creme you love from Oreo and a lemon flavor that is so YUM. I used these at a candy buffet for a birthday and they were GONE by the end of the party. If you like lemon, these are for you. If you are a lover of the creme filling, you might be left wanting more.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA

These are the best cookies that I havr tried in a long time. They have tbe perfect ampunt of lemon cream between 2 crisp cookies....perfection! They remind me of Girl scout cookies expect better!! If you love lemom cookies then you have to pick these up next time you're at the grocery store!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Springfield, OR

I love this cookie! The lemon flavor is super delicious. Its really hard to only eat a couple! Its the regular Vanilla Oreo cookie we all love, only its a Thin, so I don't feel as guilty for eating a couple extra. I definitely would recommend this product to others if you like lemon flavor.
Natalia M.
Natalia M.
Greenville, Sc

Bilo was giving these samples out the other day. They were good, but I feel like it's one of those things I would get tiered of very quickly. I like how thin the are, it is a big difference in size from regular Oreos. I also think they are too expensive! But nothing beats original Oreos!
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
Waco, TX

I was so disappointed! I never imagined there could be a bad oreo cookie. The cookies are too thin and many were broken when we opened the package. Was definely not pleased. I didn't think it was a healthy choice either as you almost had to eat a row before your sugar craving was filled.
Sherita B.
Sherita B.
Irving, TX

Tried them for the first time. Really love the flavor of lemon. These are not to overpowering with flavor. Thin enough but not to thin. Enough to satisfy your sweet tooth lemon flavored craving. Like the packaging with the resealable flap. Would recommend to all my lemon flavor lovers.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Batavia, OH

I do not like these. They have way to much lemon flavoring. Also the lemon flavor makes it hard to pair it up with packed lunches. The lemon flavor also makes your choice of beverage a little difficult as well. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone unless they were extremely cheap.
Donna G.
Donna G.
Dover, NH

When Oreos came out with a lemon-filled cookie, I seriously thought I was in heaven! These are the best thing ever made! I'm not a big cookie eater myself, until these are in my house! They are so, so good! Lemon is the best flavor! I recommend these to all my family and friends!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now