BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amelia E.
St Augustine, FL
These are so good I call them crack ! Can't not eat just one . My favor new Oreo flavor yet .
IPrincess W.
I like the golden Oreos now I like the thins in the golden Oreos. Have as a late night snack.
Echo R.
Cincinnati, OH
Really good for travel since they are in individual packs, I have taken them cross country.
Shannon D.
Huntington, WV
we LOVE them!! They are the perfect little snack for a sweet tooth. Affordable. addictive.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I love the THINness of these cookies. It's the right combination of lemon creme and cookie
S G.
Alpharetta , GA
These are so delicious! Light lemon flavor with a vanilla cookie.... You can't go wrong!
Kate J.
Omaha, NE
oreo thins are amazing! the lemon thins, take the cake! they are so crisp and delicious!
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
These are amazing. The lemon is such a wonderful flavor addition to my favorite cookie!
Keesha L.
Wichita, KS
Perfect for making lemon truffles! Just the right amount of sweet with a touch of sour.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Loving the Oreo lemon flavored cookie varieties. Just wish they were more easily found.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?