BY OREO #59 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Lemon is the best thing to add into a cookie, thin enough for the perfect snack on a daily basis
Dareen A.
Dareen A.
Tullahoma, TN
Very tasty oreo flavor that bursts with the right amount of crisp, lemon, and vanilla flavoring.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
I really really love this.
The taste it's amazing, like a lemon pie, and love too crunchy it is
Emily T.
Emily T.
I live Oreo things. No matter what the flavor they are my favorite!! Especially at parties lol
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I love these as a alternative to chocolate. Fruity and lemony snack! And they are crunchy too.
Amelia E.
Amelia E.
St Augustine, FL
These are so good I call them crack ! Can't not eat just one . My favor new Oreo flavor yet .
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
I like the golden Oreos now I like the thins in the golden Oreos. Have as a late night snack.
Echo R.
Echo R.
Cincinnati, OH
Really good for travel since they are in individual packs, I have taken them cross country.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Huntington, WV
we LOVE them!! They are the perfect little snack for a sweet tooth. Affordable. addictive.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
I love the THINness of these cookies. It's the right combination of lemon creme and cookie
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?