BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Sara K.
Bonita Springs, FL
I love original Oreos, don't get me wrong, but these are truly addictive. I love the lemon flavor & it's not too strong or too weak. These are my new favorite cookies.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lemon and golden Oreos just go so well togetherz . Such a lovely treatS my sister on the other hand thinks they taste like lemon pledgeZ but I think they are wonderful
Emily M.
These Oreos are my new favorite! I could literally eat a whole thing of these cookies. If you are craving something lemony then I would definitely recommend these Oreos!
Jeanene N.
These Oreos are my favorite! I love the lemon flavor ones because they are unique and the cream is delicious also they are not too sour for lemon they are just right
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best cookies to eat and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN
Great lemon flavor when you want something different! I love the lemon flavor! I like the regular lemon version of these delicious little snack cookies as well!
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
These cookies are ridiculously good. They are absolutely the best cookies I’ve ever eaten. They should come with a warning label because you can’t eat just one.
Jennifer L.
My favorite is the Oreo thins one because you get the sweetness from the cookie but also you get just the right amount portion size and calories for a snack
Jodi L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
WE get every oreo that is made. I love thease teh best. They have a refreshing flavor and are easy to eat. You can eat more because of the size. Yay Oreo!
Crystal M.
My coworker shared these with me one day and I liked them. I haven't been able to find them at my usual grocery store. Great lemon flavor but not too tart.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?