Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Maria L.
Maria L.

Great if you want a little snack with out feeling extremely guilty only a few calories for 2 it's my little splurge
Rainbow City, AL

Oh my I LOVE these! My new afternoon snack. Once these are gone I won't buy them because I can't leave them alone!
Lindi P.
Lindi P.
Gilbert, AZ

Honestly guys these are so good! I was skeptical at first cuz I love Regular oreos but these are my new favorite!!
Sinead P.
Sinead P.
La Grange Park, IL

I love the taste of these cookies. They are light and and have great flavor. I will buy them again in the future.
Yareni Vanesa F.
Yareni Vanesa F.
Guadalajara, Jal

Totally delicious! My favorite cookies on earth beside the regular oreos, well all oreos are extremly delicious
Danalee P.
Danalee P.
Orlando, FL

Lemom flavored cookies are my favorite and oreo does them so well, even in this thin version. Highly recommend!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

These aren't as good as I had hoped because they lack the taste as before. They don't have as much of a flavor.
Kyleranne T.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK

Nothing special, just a tummy lemon cookie. I like the thins because they don't get stuck in your teeth as easy
Darrah H.
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS

These are like a Girl Scouts cookie but even better! Soooo good! They are just the thing to fix a sweet tooth!
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL

Nabisco oreo cookies have been around for ever and they keep coming up with different flavors which is awesome
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now