BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are pretty good i had them the first in florida with family when my aunt decided to try these out.
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Jessica T.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are okay. They don't compare to original Oreos but it is definitely something different and tasty!
Haley C.
Washington, UT
These are my absolute favorite!! I love the original of course! But I could seriously eat these forever!!
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these lemon Oreo cookies! I would and can eat a whole thing of Oreos because they are so good! :)
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Ashley S.
Benton, AR
I love pumpkin spice by these are just not what I expected. I feel like they shouldn't have been made
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
my husband says they are horrible, the better the traditional flavor, I did not risk me and not tried
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, CO
Love, love, love! Great lemon flavor with the right amount of crunch to make for a quick yummy snack!
Amber U.
Pendleton, OR
I love how Oreo has lowered the sugar making this a healthy choice splurge. This is a great cookie!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?