BY OREO #80 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
These Oreo thins are so good! They are more cookie and less cream. They are one of my favorite snacks. Yum!
Leilani R.
Leilani R.
San Diego, CA
So good cookies taste good and are I eating this a few times before and I love it are sooo good and so thin
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Not a fan of this flavor. Tastes like cleaning supplies, or what I think cleaning supplies would taste like
Jami M.
Jami M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I am addicted to the oreo thins. i think they should be banned because eating a whole pack is easily done!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
the first time that I tried fall in love with them, I would eat them again, they are perfect and delicious
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
Being thin I feel like I'm eating healthier! Yummy yummy yummy! Definelty a guilty late night snack. Yummy
Tam C.
Tam C.
I love lemon crime cookies. And they are so hard to find. I was so excited when Oreo started making them.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are okay. They don't compare to original Oreos but it is definitely something different and tasty!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
These lemon cookies are so yummy! The do not have an artificial lemon taste like other lemon cookies do!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these lemon Oreo cookies! I would and can eat a whole thing of Oreos because they are so good! :)
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?