Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
onjoly p.
onjoly p.
Silver Spring, MD

I will literally finish these in 2 days, they are so good, and i love the fact that they are thin, those are my favorites
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
New Fairfield, CT

Surprising I did not like this one bit. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of lemon lol but if you enjoy it you will love it
Varonica M.
Varonica M.
Westland, MI

I like these the lemon is not to strong I like them with a nice cup of coffee I wish they sold the strawberry in my city!
Bri U.
Bri U.
Selinsgrove, PA

The Oreo thins are my absolute favorite not necessarily this lemon flavor but the thins are a lot better than the regular
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA

These are my favorite cookies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so glad oreo is offering a variety of flavors these days.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

I love the taste of lemon and these are an awesome tart sweet treat! Definitely will help with any sweet tooth cravings.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA

I like the classic oreo's but my mother is really big on these. She said it's the right amount of cookie and filling.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD

I recently had these for the first time and I am HOOKED!! Such a light, tangy and sweet flavor! Perfect summer snack.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these!! They taste like the old Girl Scout lemon cookies!! And the thin Oreos are even better! Less calories!!
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Raleigh, NC

I'm all about oreo thins now and lemon is the best kind they've ever came out with, lemon is the only kind I eat now.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?