Add a Photo

By OREO
#64 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these!! They taste like the old Girl Scout lemon cookies!! And the thin Oreos are even better! Less calories!!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD

I recently had these for the first time and I am HOOKED!! Such a light, tangy and sweet flavor! Perfect summer snack.
teresa w.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN

Love love love these!!! I'm addicted to them the thins are perfectly sized and lemon oh my!!! Can eat these everyday
Luukia M.
Luukia M.

Not the biggest fan of the lemon and chocolate taste. I. Our house prefer the original. Didn't meet our expectations
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX

Great lemon taste! I like the fact that they are thin, makes me feel like I'm not eating as much as the regular size
E M.
E M.
Mount morris, Mi

If you are a fan of lemon cookies these Oreos
Are awesome they are inexpensive and very
Good even the kids
Love them
Maria L.
Maria L.

Great if you want a little snack with out feeling extremely guilty only a few calories for 2 it's my little splurge
Lindi P.
Lindi P.
Gilbert, AZ

Honestly guys these are so good! I was skeptical at first cuz I love Regular oreos but these are my new favorite!!
Rainbow City, AL

Oh my I LOVE these! My new afternoon snack. Once these are gone I won't buy them because I can't leave them alone!
Sinead P.
Sinead P.
La Grange Park, IL

I love the taste of these cookies. They are light and and have great flavor. I will buy them again in the future.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now