Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Rabi C.
Rabi C.

It tests good very handy and you could take it with you when ever you are going out and at the same time it's healthy.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA

I like the classic oreo's but my mother is really big on these. She said it's the right amount of cookie and filling.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD

I recently had these for the first time and I am HOOKED!! Such a light, tangy and sweet flavor! Perfect summer snack.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love these!! They taste like the old Girl Scout lemon cookies!! And the thin Oreos are even better! Less calories!!
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Raleigh, NC

I'm all about oreo thins now and lemon is the best kind they've ever came out with, lemon is the only kind I eat now.
teresa w.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN

Love love love these!!! I'm addicted to them the thins are perfectly sized and lemon oh my!!! Can eat these everyday
Luukia M.
Luukia M.

Not the biggest fan of the lemon and chocolate taste. I. Our house prefer the original. Didn't meet our expectations
janie c.
janie c.
Raymondville, TX

I love how festive these look, with the same great flavor as always. I can't wait for these to hit the shelves again
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX

Great lemon taste! I like the fact that they are thin, makes me feel like I'm not eating as much as the regular size
E M.
E M.
Mount morris, Mi

If you are a fan of lemon cookies these Oreos
Are awesome they are inexpensive and very
Good even the kids
Love them
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now