Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI

The Oreo Lemon Creme cookies are so good! Perfect for the summer. While skeptical about the thins - they were really good!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV

Very good cookies. They taste amazing. Not too sweet, just right. They are good for a quick snack. My son even likes them.
Varonica M.
Varonica M.
Westland, MI

I like these the lemon is not to strong I like them with a nice cup of coffee I wish they sold the strawberry in my city!
Bri U.
Bri U.
Selinsgrove, PA

The Oreo thins are my absolute favorite not necessarily this lemon flavor but the thins are a lot better than the regular
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
New Fairfield, CT

Surprising I did not like this one bit. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of lemon lol but if you enjoy it you will love it
onjoly p.
onjoly p.
Silver Spring, MD

I will literally finish these in 2 days, they are so good, and i love the fact that they are thin, those are my favorites
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA

These are my favorite cookies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so glad oreo is offering a variety of flavors these days.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC

I love the taste of lemon and these are an awesome tart sweet treat! Definitely will help with any sweet tooth cravings.
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Raleigh, NC

I'm all about oreo thins now and lemon is the best kind they've ever came out with, lemon is the only kind I eat now.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA

I like the classic oreo's but my mother is really big on these. She said it's the right amount of cookie and filling.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now