BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rainbow City, AL
Oh my I LOVE these! My new afternoon snack. Once these are gone I won't buy them because I can't leave them alone!
Sinead P.
Sinead P.
La Grange Park, IL
I love the taste of these cookies. They are light and and have great flavor. I will buy them again in the future.
Kyleranne T.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nothing special, just a tummy lemon cookie. I like the thins because they don't get stuck in your teeth as easy
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
These aren't as good as I had hoped because they lack the taste as before. They don't have as much of a flavor.
Danalee P.
Danalee P.
Orlando, FL
Lemom flavored cookies are my favorite and oreo does them so well, even in this thin version. Highly recommend!
Michele T.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Great light snack for those who are watching their weight. Just the right amount to satisfy your Oreo craving.
Darrah H.
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
These are like a Girl Scouts cookie but even better! Soooo good! They are just the thing to fix a sweet tooth!
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Nabisco oreo cookies have been around for ever and they keep coming up with different flavors which is awesome
Aurial G.
Aurial G.
Acworth, GA
I prefer thins over the original! The lemon is one of the best flavors but there's nothing like the original
Halea S.
Halea S.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love lemon and these are the best lemon cookies I have ever eaten!!! I could go through a package in a day
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?