BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
These are great when I want a refreshing treat but want to save the calories.
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Lemon cookies are one of my favorites and these definintely hit the mark on being delicious. they are ususally on sale and so good
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Nabisco oreo cookies have been around for ever and they keep coming up with different flavors which is awesome
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
These are my favorite cookies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so glad oreo is offering a variety of flavors these days.
IPrincess W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like the golden Oreos now I like the thins in the golden Oreos. Have as a late night snack.
Rina T.
Stafford, VA
This is perfect for those days that you don't want to over do it!! Haha
The cookie has a great crunch and the perfect amount of cream filling!!

Carla  P.
I love these. My husband prefers the original Oreos but once in a while I have to get my lemon Oreo fix. As long as I remember to eat them in moderation! Delicious!
Ida Frances A.
I just discovered this recently and at first i thought i wasn't going to like the thin cookies.But lo and behold i think i like it even more than the regular ones.I go through the pack so quickly.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I could seriously eat these all day! I love lemon and oreo made the perfect lemon cookie. Its sweet, its a little tart and the crunch just makes it all the more better. Oreo had outdone themselves with all these new flavors, but I still think the lemon is my favorite.
Wendy G.
Lewes Beach, DE
The lemon creme filled Oreos remind me of cookies I bought as a kid from a small local store. So good even if they aren't a healthy choice. I don't buy them often but they are a great treat when I do. Addicting and a flash back to my past! Give them a try you will be surprised at their lemony goodness!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?