BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Oreo thins are what's in. Especially is you want to watch your calorie intake, go with Oreo thins and limit your intake still. They are the best! I definitely get the thins now. They don't have all the flavors in the thins, but the flavors they do have are great!
Kristina K.
Topsham, ME
If you like lemon and are looking for a treat that isn't going to make you feel totally guilty - this is the snack for you! I love how these aren't too lemony but they have just enough flavor to satisfy your lemon cravings! Really good with a glass of milk.
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine
O. M. G. If you love crunch and you love lemon BUY THESE!!!! They are sooooo tasty. Sadly, they are only seasonal, but I flipping love these. I have to hide them so people stay out of them!
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Nabisco oreo thins lemon creme sandwich cookies. They tastes great and are very affordable. I love that nabisco keeps coming out with great flavors. It has great ingredients. They are very good and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Kerri H.
Schenectady, NY
I always crave these cookies when the weather gets nice, they remind me of summer! I will always be an oreo lover as usually prefer the original but these are a nice change from time to time, just have to limit myself from eating the whole bag!!!
Sierra H.
I'm not a huge fan of lemon but these are really good the lemon is not overpowering and I love how thin and crispy they are Oreo brand has always been one of my family's favorites and they are always coming out with new and exciting flavors
Crystal L.
Lemon creme cookies!!!! Yuuuummmmm!!!!! Oreo took a step outside their usual with this product, and while it may not appeal to every palate, I adore the concept and the product!
Megan D.
Dryden, NY
These nontraditional Oreos taste great and fufill that craving for a sweet treat. The thinness of the cookies are a perfect match and allow that oh so special lemon creme to take center stage! These cookies are delicious!
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I saw these in Target and I had to satisfy my 8 y/o self. As a child, lemon cookies were my favorite and these did not disappoint. So good, and love the fact that they made them in thins, as I'm not a fan of the regular or double stuff.
Johanna J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this cookie !! I'm not a huge fan of sweets so when I want something sweet I only want a small amount and this cookie hits the spot !! Without breaking my diet completely
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?