Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Ashlee I.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT

I love these. It's a perfect ratio of filling and cookie they have in the particular snack. I really prefer these to any other Oreo.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , GA

Oreos are a classic cookie brand that will never go out of style. Love their new healthier thin option plus their always new flavors
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR

Thought this was a great idea for Oreo thins. Only problem is I eat twice as many cookies. That is the only downfall for Oreo thins
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Wytheville, VA

So yummy! Crispy and creamy all at the same time. Love the amount of lemon in these cookies. And the crispness.......so satisfying.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO

Lemon cookies are one of my favorites and these definintely hit the mark on being delicious. they are ususally on sale and so good
John G.
John G.
Stockton, CA

I enjoyed this cookie it was different and the lemon flavor is really good it's not overpowering it's not too sweet and I love it
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY

These cookies are wonderful but the flavor combination has been done before and can be purchased from a generic brand for cheaper
Briana D.
Briana D.

I usually get the normal lemon ones but I decided to try the thins and I LOVE them. They tastes the same but just less calories!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chico, Ca

These are okay. Not too much of a #lemon person. I prefer the regular Oreo flavor. But the thin versions are soooo much better!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV

These are surprisingly good, they taste completely artificial and borderline disgusting but yet I still gravitate towards them.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?