BY OREO #61 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
These are my favorite cookies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so glad oreo is offering a variety of flavors these days.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these!! They taste like the old Girl Scout lemon cookies!! And the thin Oreos are even better! Less calories!!
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
I recently had these for the first time and I am HOOKED!! Such a light, tangy and sweet flavor! Perfect summer snack.
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
I'm all about oreo thins now and lemon is the best kind they've ever came out with, lemon is the only kind I eat now.
Kachira C.
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
I like the classic oreo's but my mother is really big on these. She said it's the right amount of cookie and filling.
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Great lemon taste! I like the fact that they are thin, makes me feel like I'm not eating as much as the regular size
E M.
E M.
Mount morris, Mi
If you are a fan of lemon cookies these Oreos
Are awesome they are inexpensive and very
Good even the kids
Love them
teresa w.
teresa w.
Cordova , TN
Love love love these!!! I'm addicted to them the thins are perfectly sized and lemon oh my!!! Can eat these everyday
Luukia M.
Luukia M.
Not the biggest fan of the lemon and chocolate taste. I. Our house prefer the original. Didn't meet our expectations
Maria L.
Maria L.
Great if you want a little snack with out feeling extremely guilty only a few calories for 2 it's my little splurge
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?