Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Briana D.
Briana D.

I usually get the normal lemon ones but I decided to try the thins and I LOVE them. They tastes the same but just less calories!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chico, Ca

These are okay. Not too much of a #lemon person. I prefer the regular Oreo flavor. But the thin versions are soooo much better!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV

These are surprisingly good, they taste completely artificial and borderline disgusting but yet I still gravitate towards them.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Lawton, OK

I love this cokies my kids loved is a good cookies Oreo coming in different flavor I like this for you have opurtunity for try
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Havre De Grace, MD

Es una galleta muy buena para los que les guste las cosas dulces. El sabor a limón es bueno, pero a su vez un poco empalagoso.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA

Very disappointed I love the taste of lemon with vanilla but these were very fake tasting and left a awful taste in my mouth .
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS

These are delicious! I buy these all the time! If you like lemon you will love these cookies! So glad they make them in thin!
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

These are too tangy in my opinion. It is a light snack but I can probably only eat about four cookies before I put it away.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Center Line, MI

These are amazing i love lemon cookies and Oreos so this is the perfect marriage of the two. i could eat the whole package
Julia B.
Julia B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Love these lemon Oreos! This is a great alternative to the original Oreos. As a lemon lover, I will be buying these often!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now