BY OREO #58 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS
These are delicious! I buy these all the time! If you like lemon you will love these cookies! So glad they make them in thin!
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
These are too tangy in my opinion. It is a light snack but I can probably only eat about four cookies before I put it away.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Center Line, MI
These are amazing i love lemon cookies and Oreos so this is the perfect marriage of the two. i could eat the whole package
Julia B.
Julia B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love these lemon Oreos! This is a great alternative to the original Oreos. As a lemon lover, I will be buying these often!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
Very good cookies. They taste amazing. Not too sweet, just right. They are good for a quick snack. My son even likes them.
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
The Oreo Lemon Creme cookies are so good! Perfect for the summer. While skeptical about the thins - they were really good!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
New Fairfield, CT
Surprising I did not like this one bit. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of lemon lol but if you enjoy it you will love it
Varonica M.
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
I like these the lemon is not to strong I like them with a nice cup of coffee I wish they sold the strawberry in my city!
onjoly p.
onjoly p.
Silver Spring, MD
I will literally finish these in 2 days, they are so good, and i love the fact that they are thin, those are my favorites
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
These are my favorite cookies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so glad oreo is offering a variety of flavors these days.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?