BY OREO #62 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS
These are delicious! I buy these all the time! If you like lemon you will love these cookies! So glad they make them in thin!
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
These are too tangy in my opinion. It is a light snack but I can probably only eat about four cookies before I put it away.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love these lemon Oreos! This is a great alternative to the original Oreos. As a lemon lover, I will be buying these often!
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Center Line, MI
These are amazing i love lemon cookies and Oreos so this is the perfect marriage of the two. i could eat the whole package
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
The Oreo Lemon Creme cookies are so good! Perfect for the summer. While skeptical about the thins - they were really good!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
Very good cookies. They taste amazing. Not too sweet, just right. They are good for a quick snack. My son even likes them.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
New Fairfield, CT
Surprising I did not like this one bit. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of lemon lol but if you enjoy it you will love it
onjoly p.
onjoly p.
Silver Spring, MD
I will literally finish these in 2 days, they are so good, and i love the fact that they are thin, those are my favorites
Varonica M.
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
I like these the lemon is not to strong I like them with a nice cup of coffee I wish they sold the strawberry in my city!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
I love the taste of lemon and these are an awesome tart sweet treat! Definitely will help with any sweet tooth cravings.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?