BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle T.
Charleston, WV
Very good cookies. They taste amazing. Not too sweet, just right. They are good for a quick snack. My son even likes them.
Julia B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love these lemon Oreos! This is a great alternative to the original Oreos. As a lemon lover, I will be buying these often!
Miranda O.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are amazing i love lemon cookies and Oreos so this is the perfect marriage of the two. i could eat the whole package
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
The Oreo Lemon Creme cookies are so good! Perfect for the summer. While skeptical about the thins - they were really good!
onjoly p.
Silver Spring, MD
I will literally finish these in 2 days, they are so good, and i love the fact that they are thin, those are my favorites
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
I like these the lemon is not to strong I like them with a nice cup of coffee I wish they sold the strawberry in my city!
Jackie B.
New Fairfield, CT
Surprising I did not like this one bit. Maybe because I'm not a big fan of lemon lol but if you enjoy it you will love it
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
I love the taste of lemon and these are an awesome tart sweet treat! Definitely will help with any sweet tooth cravings.
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
These are my favorite cookies. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate so glad oreo is offering a variety of flavors these days.
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these!! They taste like the old Girl Scout lemon cookies!! And the thin Oreos are even better! Less calories!!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?