Add a Photo

By OREO
#49 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Boca Raton, FL

Pretty gross. My ex got them. I just said they were good to not start a fight. I rather dip the cookies in lemonade than eat these things.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

I love Oreos but I'm not the biggest chocolate fan - when these lemon flavored Oreos came out, I fell in love! They are the perfect snack!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL

I had this craving for lemon cookies and picked these up. So good!! I had to pace myself to keep from eating too many. I love the thins!
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS

I LOVE lemon. So any kind of lemon cookie is my dream. These are great, but I'll be honest, I like the regular better than the thins. :)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

When I saw Oreo had a lemon cooki I did not think it would be go but I love this cookie. I hope the keep the lemon around as a permanent
Valorie L.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, La

Was very disappointed in these. I find there was not near enough lemon flavor. It tasted more the the vanilla. Will not be buying again.
Dani B.
Dani B.

These are so amazing!! I have trouble not eating all of them at once! Plus they are a bit better for you than the original sized Oreos.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX

I love Oreo Thins. This new lemon variety is amazing. The lemon flavor is not too strong. Very refreshing cookie for spring and summer.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
North Attleboro, MA

Not a fan of the Oreo thins at all. Oreos are supposed to be an unhealthy snack and I feel I'm just getting screwed over with these.
Ashlee I.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT

I love these. It's a perfect ratio of filling and cookie they have in the particular snack. I really prefer these to any other Oreo.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?