Add a Photo

By OREO
#64 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX

I love Oreo Thins. This new lemon variety is amazing. The lemon flavor is not too strong. Very refreshing cookie for spring and summer.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

These taste artificial but if you like artificial lemon flavor, you may really like these. I appreciate the thinness of the cookies.
Ashlee I.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT

I love these. It's a perfect ratio of filling and cookie they have in the particular snack. I really prefer these to any other Oreo.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
North Attleboro, MA

Not a fan of the Oreo thins at all. Oreos are supposed to be an unhealthy snack and I feel I'm just getting screwed over with these.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , Ga

Oreos are a classic cookie brand that will never go out of style. Love their new healthier thin option plus their always new flavors
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Wytheville, VA

So yummy! Crispy and creamy all at the same time. Love the amount of lemon in these cookies. And the crispness.......so satisfying.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR

Thought this was a great idea for Oreo thins. Only problem is I eat twice as many cookies. That is the only downfall for Oreo thins
Christina S.
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO

Lemon cookies are one of my favorites and these definintely hit the mark on being delicious. they are ususally on sale and so good
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY

These cookies are wonderful but the flavor combination has been done before and can be purchased from a generic brand for cheaper
John G.
John G.
Stockton, CA

I enjoyed this cookie it was different and the lemon flavor is really good it's not overpowering it's not too sweet and I love it
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now