Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

When I saw Oreo had a lemon cooki I did not think it would be go but I love this cookie. I hope the keep the lemon around as a permanent
Lori M.
Lori M.
Plano, TX

I love Oreo Thins. This new lemon variety is amazing. The lemon flavor is not too strong. Very refreshing cookie for spring and summer.
Laura S.
Laura S.

OREO IS THE BEST BRAND BISCUITS, my nephews love it, ALWAYS they GO ON YOUR LUNCH.

They are VERY RICH AND A GLASS OF MILK, HMMM or say.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

These taste artificial but if you like artificial lemon flavor, you may really like these. I appreciate the thinness of the cookies.
Ashlee I.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT

I love these. It's a perfect ratio of filling and cookie they have in the particular snack. I really prefer these to any other Oreo.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
North Attleboro, MA

Not a fan of the Oreo thins at all. Oreos are supposed to be an unhealthy snack and I feel I'm just getting screwed over with these.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , Ga

Oreos are a classic cookie brand that will never go out of style. Love their new healthier thin option plus their always new flavors
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Wytheville, VA

So yummy! Crispy and creamy all at the same time. Love the amount of lemon in these cookies. And the crispness.......so satisfying.
krystal w.
krystal w.
Edmonton, Alberta

These are so tasty, probably one of my favorite flavors of theirs. i also find that i like the oreo thins better then the originals
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR

Thought this was a great idea for Oreo thins. Only problem is I eat twice as many cookies. That is the only downfall for Oreo thins
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now