BY OREO #62 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Wytheville, VA
So yummy! Crispy and creamy all at the same time. Love the amount of lemon in these cookies. And the crispness.......so satisfying.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Saint Louis, MO
Lemon cookies are one of my favorites and these definintely hit the mark on being delicious. they are ususally on sale and so good
John G.
John G.
Stockton, CA
I enjoyed this cookie it was different and the lemon flavor is really good it's not overpowering it's not too sweet and I love it
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
These cookies are wonderful but the flavor combination has been done before and can be purchased from a generic brand for cheaper
Briana D.
Briana D.
I usually get the normal lemon ones but I decided to try the thins and I LOVE them. They tastes the same but just less calories!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
These are okay. Not too much of a #lemon person. I prefer the regular Oreo flavor. But the thin versions are soooo much better!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
These are surprisingly good, they taste completely artificial and borderline disgusting but yet I still gravitate towards them.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Lawton, OK
I love this cokies my kids loved is a good cookies Oreo coming in different flavor I like this for you have opurtunity for try
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Havre De Grace, MD
Es una galleta muy buena para los que les guste las cosas dulces. El sabor a limón es bueno, pero a su vez un poco empalagoso.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Very disappointed I love the taste of lemon with vanilla but these were very fake tasting and left a awful taste in my mouth .
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?