Add a Photo

By OREO
#49 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

I have become a HUGE fan of their Oreo thins!! I don't like this flavor in particular but more the original one! I can eat the whole bag in a day
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, Oh

Absolutely love this flavor variety but I hate the thin brand, I understand why they did it but it's such a brief snack you just eat so much more
Beth M.
Beth M.
Canton, GA

These are delicious! The thins are a great treat especially when you are trying to eat better. Oreos are my favorite but these are beyond yummy!
Emily T.
Emily T.

My dad gets these for me every week! We both love the thin lemon oreos! they're so good but not too much where you feel sick after eating a lot!
Rina T.
Rina T.
San Diego, CA

This is perfect for those days that you don't want to over do it!! Haha
The cookie has a great crunch and the perfect amount of cream filling!!

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Kingsland, GA

I haven't met an oreo I don't like. Love the lemon taste. So good and lighter than a regular oreo cookie. I will continue to purchase these!!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL

These are really good, maybe a tad too sweet, but the lemon flavor is right on and better that way because the thin ones are kinda addictive
Christy B.
Christy B.

If you like lemon cookies, then you will like these. I think the lemon is not overpowering either especially since there is a small amount.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Hodgenville , Ky

These are the best Oreos if you ask me. I love the thins. I think the texture is so much better than regular ones and just a tad less sugar
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

I love Oreos but I'm not the biggest chocolate fan - when these lemon flavored Oreos came out, I fell in love! They are the perfect snack!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?