Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Kingsland, GA

I haven't met an oreo I don't like. Love the lemon taste. So good and lighter than a regular oreo cookie. I will continue to purchase these!!
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL

These are really good, maybe a tad too sweet, but the lemon flavor is right on and better that way because the thin ones are kinda addictive
Christy B.
Christy B.

If you like lemon cookies, then you will like these. I think the lemon is not overpowering either especially since there is a small amount.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Hodgenville, Ky

These are the best Oreos if you ask me. I love the thins. I think the texture is so much better than regular ones and just a tad less sugar
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI

I love Oreos but I'm not the biggest chocolate fan - when these lemon flavored Oreos came out, I fell in love! They are the perfect snack!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Boca Raton, FL

Pretty gross. My ex got them. I just said they were good to not start a fight. I rather dip the cookies in lemonade than eat these things.
Perla U.
Perla U.

I can now say that I'm addicted to these cooked. If your a fan of mixing things that are sweet and sour then you will enjoy these cookies.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS

I LOVE lemon. So any kind of lemon cookie is my dream. These are great, but I'll be honest, I like the regular better than the thins. :)
Valorie L.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, La

Was very disappointed in these. I find there was not near enough lemon flavor. It tasted more the the vanilla. Will not be buying again.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL

I had this craving for lemon cookies and picked these up. So good!! I had to pace myself to keep from eating too many. I love the thins!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now