BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Annie M.
Albany, KY
These cookies are wonderful but the flavor combination has been done before and can be purchased from a generic brand for cheaper
John G.
Stockton, CA
I enjoyed this cookie it was different and the lemon flavor is really good it's not overpowering it's not too sweet and I love it
Briana D.
I usually get the normal lemon ones but I decided to try the thins and I LOVE them. They tastes the same but just less calories!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
These are okay. Not too much of a #lemon person. I prefer the regular Oreo flavor. But the thin versions are soooo much better!
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
These are surprisingly good, they taste completely artificial and borderline disgusting but yet I still gravitate towards them.
Gloria M.
Lawton, OK
I love this cokies my kids loved is a good cookies Oreo coming in different flavor I like this for you have opurtunity for try
Itzel M.
Havre De Grace, MD
Es una galleta muy buena para los que les guste las cosas dulces. El sabor a limón es bueno, pero a su vez un poco empalagoso.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Very disappointed I love the taste of lemon with vanilla but these were very fake tasting and left a awful taste in my mouth .
Nadia M.
Vicksburg, MS
These are delicious! I buy these all the time! If you like lemon you will love these cookies! So glad they make them in thin!
Saintia J.
These are too tangy in my opinion. It is a light snack but I can probably only eat about four cookies before I put it away.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?