BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aurial G.
Acworth, GA
I prefer thins over the original! The lemon is one of the best flavors but there's nothing like the original
Angela a.
Oh my God how I love lemon cookies in these here are really really super duper good. I highly recommend these
Amanda G.
Wheelersburg, OH
I just tried these today and they're amazing! I mean nothing beats a classic Oreo but these are delicious!
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
These oreos are AMAZING. My husband bought some a few weeks ago, and they didn't last 2 days in the house!
Trimeka J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This cookie reminds me of an old school treat my grandmother gave me as a child. Perfect amount of lemon!
Haley C.
Washington, UT
These are my absolute favorite!! I love the original of course! But I could seriously eat these forever!!
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
these are pretty good i had them the first in florida with family when my aunt decided to try these out.
Antoinette W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I Buy This For the family we love it we drink milk with the cookies and buy it's on a reasonable price
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these lemon Oreo cookies! I would and can eat a whole thing of Oreos because they are so good! :)
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, CO
Love, love, love! Great lemon flavor with the right amount of crunch to make for a quick yummy snack!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?