Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Jodi L.
Jodi L.

WE get every oreo that is made. I love thease teh best. They have a refreshing flavor and are easy to eat. You can eat more because of the size. Yay Oreo!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Deliciousness!! I didn't expected them to be as good as they were! The price is what got me though! I felt they were pretty pricey! Almost 3.00 a package!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX

Yes Awesome taste great!!! You would think Lemon flavor Oreo's would sound nasty but not. I don't think any cookies are really healthy. I would buy again
Lena N.
Lena N.

These are a perfect size for keeping in your purse. The lemon thins cookies are so yummy and the perfect portion. I love them for both me and the kids.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

I really like the Oreo thins. The lemon creme are my favorite. It's the perfect amount of lemon creme. Not to overpowering, just a nice subtle flavor.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI

Original oreos will forever be my favorite but i really think that nabisco has out done themselves as far as adding flavors to their list of products.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

These are very good! I was kinda nervious when I bought them but once I tried them with a cup of milk I couldnt believe how good they actually were!
Michele J.
Michele J.
Orange, TX

Yum yum yum. I love the lemon on these cookies. Want to try the pumpkin next. Keeping an eye out for Them. Several other flavors I want to try also.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC

Thin Oreos are THE BEST!!! I'm counting my macros and these are easy to fit into my daily amount of calories/macros. The lemon flavor is delicious.
Roslyn V.
Roslyn V.
Manassas, VA

In a rush at Walmart and picked up the wrong
cookies. At first my children didn’t want to try them. However these are the
cookies they request now.

Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?