Add a Photo

By OREO
#54 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Boca Raton, FL
Oct. 15, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Pretty gross. My ex got them. I just said they were good to not start a fight. I rather dip the cookies in lemonade than eat these things.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
Jan. 22, 2017, midnight
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
I had this craving for lemon cookies and picked these up. So good!! I had to pace myself to keep from eating too many. I love the thins!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
When I saw Oreo had a lemon cooki I did not think it would be go but I love this cookie. I hope the keep the lemon around as a permanent
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
I LOVE lemon. So any kind of lemon cookie is my dream. These are great, but I'll be honest, I like the regular better than the thins. :)
Valorie L.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Was very disappointed in these. I find there was not near enough lemon flavor. It tasted more the the vanilla. Will not be buying again.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , GA
Oreos are a classic cookie brand that will never go out of style. Love their new healthier thin option plus their always new flavors
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
North Attleboro, MA
Jan. 16, 2017, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Not a fan of the Oreo thins at all. Oreos are supposed to be an unhealthy snack and I feel I'm just getting screwed over with these.
Ashlee I.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT
I love these. It's a perfect ratio of filling and cookie they have in the particular snack. I really prefer these to any other Oreo.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
These taste artificial but if you like artificial lemon flavor, you may really like these. I appreciate the thinness of the cookies.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Tualatin, OR
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Nabisco Oreo Thins Lemon Creme Sandwich Cookies 10.1 oz. Pack
Thought this was a great idea for Oreo thins. Only problem is I eat twice as many cookies. That is the only downfall for Oreo thins
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?