Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI

Original oreos will forever be my favorite but i really think that nabisco has out done themselves as far as adding flavors to their list of products.
Michele J.
Michele J.
Orange, TX

Yum yum yum. I love the lemon on these cookies. Want to try the pumpkin next. Keeping an eye out for Them. Several other flavors I want to try also.
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

These are very good! I was kinda nervious when I bought them but once I tried them with a cup of milk I couldnt believe how good they actually were!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Lexington, SC

Thin Oreos are THE BEST!!! I'm counting my macros and these are easy to fit into my daily amount of calories/macros. The lemon flavor is delicious.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX

I have become a HUGE fan of their Oreo thins!! I don't like this flavor in particular but more the original one! I can eat the whole bag in a day
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood , Oh

Absolutely love this flavor variety but I hate the thin brand, I understand why they did it but it's such a brief snack you just eat so much more
Emily T.
Emily T.

My dad gets these for me every week! We both love the thin lemon oreos! they're so good but not too much where you feel sick after eating a lot!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Canton, GA

These are delicious! The thins are a great treat especially when you are trying to eat better. Oreos are my favorite but these are beyond yummy!
Rina T.
Rina T.
San Diego, CA

This is perfect for those days that you don't want to over do it!! Haha
The cookie has a great crunch and the perfect amount of cream filling!!

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Kingsland, GA

I haven't met an oreo I don't like. Love the lemon taste. So good and lighter than a regular oreo cookie. I will continue to purchase these!!
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now