BY OREO #61 in Cookies

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Ple...4 Answers
Perla U.
Perla U.
I can now say that I'm addicted to these cooked. If your a fan of mixing things that are sweet and sour then you will enjoy these cookies.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Birmingham, AL
I had this craving for lemon cookies and picked these up. So good!! I had to pace myself to keep from eating too many. I love the thins!
Valorie L.
Valorie L.
Youngsville, LA
Was very disappointed in these. I find there was not near enough lemon flavor. It tasted more the the vanilla. Will not be buying again.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
When I saw Oreo had a lemon cooki I did not think it would be go but I love this cookie. I hope the keep the lemon around as a permanent
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
I LOVE lemon. So any kind of lemon cookie is my dream. These are great, but I'll be honest, I like the regular better than the thins. :)
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
North Attleboro, MA
Not a fan of the Oreo thins at all. Oreos are supposed to be an unhealthy snack and I feel I'm just getting screwed over with these.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
These taste artificial but if you like artificial lemon flavor, you may really like these. I appreciate the thinness of the cookies.
Ashlee I.
Ashlee I.
Hartford, CT
I love these. It's a perfect ratio of filling and cookie they have in the particular snack. I really prefer these to any other Oreo.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Oreos are a classic cookie brand that will never go out of style. Love their new healthier thin option plus their always new flavors
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Wytheville, VA
So yummy! Crispy and creamy all at the same time. Love the amount of lemon in these cookies. And the crispness.......so satisfying.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?