Add a Photo

By OREO
#59 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (7)
Emily M.
Emily M.

These Oreos are my new favorite! I could literally eat a whole thing of these cookies. If you are craving something lemony then I would definitely recommend these Oreos!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA

SO good! These are my new favorite! Everyone in my house loves these. The thins are nice because they seem a little more crispy, with just the right amount of filling.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Bonita Springs, FL

I love original Oreos, don't get me wrong, but these are truly addictive. I love the lemon flavor & it's not too strong or too weak. These are my new favorite cookies.
BRANDY B.
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL

This is heaven on earth!!!! They should do a nutella (or chocolate hazelnut) oreos. Raspberry oreos. A variety pack of Oreos would be the best for pie flavored theme.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.

These Oreos are my favorite! I love the lemon flavor ones because they are unique and the cream is delicious also they are not too sour for lemon they are just right
Carla  P.
Carla P.

I love these. My husband prefers the original Oreos but once in a while I have to get my lemon Oreo fix. As long as I remember to eat them in moderation! Delicious!
Velina B.
Velina B.
Gulf Breeze, FL

They're good! I do like the original oreo's better than any other though, so I would eat these if they were right there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN

Great lemon flavor when you want something different! I love the lemon flavor! I like the regular lemon version of these delicious little snack cookies as well!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

My favorite is the Oreo thins one because you get the sweetness from the cookie but also you get just the right amount portion size and calories for a snack
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

My coworker shared these with me one day and I liked them. I haven't been able to find them at my usual grocery store. Great lemon flavor but not too tart.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now