Add a Photo

By OREO
#61 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Carla  P.
Carla P.

I love these. My husband prefers the original Oreos but once in a while I have to get my lemon Oreo fix. As long as I remember to eat them in moderation! Delicious!
Velina B.
Velina B.
Gulf Breeze, FL

They're good! I do like the original oreo's better than any other though, so I would eat these if they were right there, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mc Ewen, TN

Great lemon flavor when you want something different! I love the lemon flavor! I like the regular lemon version of these delicious little snack cookies as well!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

My favorite is the Oreo thins one because you get the sweetness from the cookie but also you get just the right amount portion size and calories for a snack
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

My coworker shared these with me one day and I liked them. I haven't been able to find them at my usual grocery store. Great lemon flavor but not too tart.
Jodi L.
Jodi L.

WE get every oreo that is made. I love thease teh best. They have a refreshing flavor and are easy to eat. You can eat more because of the size. Yay Oreo!
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Deliciousness!! I didn't expected them to be as good as they were! The price is what got me though! I felt they were pretty pricey! Almost 3.00 a package!
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX

Yes Awesome taste great!!! You would think Lemon flavor Oreo's would sound nasty but not. I don't think any cookies are really healthy. I would buy again
Lena N.
Lena N.

These are a perfect size for keeping in your purse. The lemon thins cookies are so yummy and the perfect portion. I love them for both me and the kids.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.

I really like the Oreo thins. The lemon creme are my favorite. It's the perfect amount of lemon creme. Not to overpowering, just a nice subtle flavor.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now