BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lemon and golden Oreos just go so well togetherz . Such a lovely treatS my sister on the other hand thinks they taste like lemon pledgeZ but I think they are wonderful
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
These cookies are ridiculously good. They are absolutely the best cookies I’ve ever eaten. They should come with a warning label because you can’t eat just one.
Jennifer L.
My favorite is the Oreo thins one because you get the sweetness from the cookie but also you get just the right amount portion size and calories for a snack
Crystal M.
My coworker shared these with me one day and I liked them. I haven't been able to find them at my usual grocery store. Great lemon flavor but not too tart.
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Addicting!!! Lol these cookies are really thin! But perfect for size control. Found these yummers at Target! Reasonable priced. I will repurchase again.
Seny T.
Kernersville, NC
Boy oh Boy!! These lemon 🍋 thins remind me of the lemons sandwiches I sold as a Girl-scout !! They are delicious and sure to please and lemon craving !!
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
Original oreos will forever be my favorite but i really think that nabisco has out done themselves as far as adding flavors to their list of products.
Roslyn V.
Manassas, VA

In a rush at Walmart and picked up the wrong
cookies. At first my children didn’t want to try them. However these are the
cookies they request now.

destiny b.
surprise arizona
These oreos are so good i don't feel bad for eating them! The lemon creme is perfect for people who love oreos but what to try a different flavor
Emily T.
My dad gets these for me every week! We both love the thin lemon oreos! they're so good but not too much where you feel sick after eating a lot!
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?