BY OREO

A thin twist on the Oreo you love. see more...

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...4 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Courtney W.
Deliciousness!! I didn't expected them to be as good as they were! The price is what got me though! I felt they were pretty pricey! Almost 3.00 a package!
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
Yes Awesome taste great!!! You would think Lemon flavor Oreo's would sound nasty but not. I don't think any cookies are really healthy. I would buy again
Lena N.
These are a perfect size for keeping in your purse. The lemon thins cookies are so yummy and the perfect portion. I love them for both me and the kids.
Caroline R.
I really like the Oreo thins. The lemon creme are my favorite. It's the perfect amount of lemon creme. Not to overpowering, just a nice subtle flavor.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
Original oreos will forever be my favorite but i really think that nabisco has out done themselves as far as adding flavors to their list of products.
Michele J.
Orange, TX
Yum yum yum. I love the lemon on these cookies. Want to try the pumpkin next. Keeping an eye out for Them. Several other flavors I want to try also.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
These are very good! I was kinda nervious when I bought them but once I tried them with a cup of milk I couldnt believe how good they actually were!
Kim P.
Lexington, SC
Thin Oreos are THE BEST!!! I'm counting my macros and these are easy to fit into my daily amount of calories/macros. The lemon flavor is delicious.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I have become a HUGE fan of their Oreo thins!! I don't like this flavor in particular but more the original one! I can eat the whole bag in a day
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Absolutely love this flavor variety but I hate the thin brand, I understand why they did it but it's such a brief snack you just eat so much more
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?