Add a Photo

By OREO
#66 in Cookies
A thin twist on the Oreo you love.
Photos (6)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA

Out of the slew of themed and flavored Oreo cookies their lemon thins are one of the few I like; most of them I cannot even look at without feeling nauseated.   Just being honest.  To put these in perspective, my daughter is not a fan of lemon but, she likes these, even with teenage mood swings, attitude and all too.  My sons like them too; just the right amount of cookie to filling ratio plus, not too tart.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Selden, NY

I just recently tried these cookies and they did not disappoint. I love Oreos and most of the flavors the brand has been coming out with, but there's something about the lemon flavor. The 'Thins' adds just the right amount and combination of flavors - not too much or too sweet, and not too little, like you're feeling like you didn't taste anything. I recommend trying these!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Twin Falls, ID

There is really nothing like these on the market - Nabisco outdid themselves and are genius to come up with these delightfully sweet and crisp cookies! They remind me of the lemon filled Girl scout cookies from years ago that they no longer make. I was really skeptical for a while but when I tried them I fell in love! The best Oreo spin off to date!
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.

Me gusto mucho el sabor del limon en estas galletas yo las consigo en cualquier tienda, me gusta buscar las delgadas por que asi no comes mucho al momento de gusguear, lo que no me gusta es que son demasiado dulces asi que no las compro tan seguido, su precio tambien es muy caro, a comparandolo con lo dulce que son no suelo comprarlas tan seguido.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Algonquin, IL

One of my all time recent favorite items is Oreo Thins. Not only are they a great quality for the price they come in several flavors. If you are looking for a little something to satisfy that sweet tooth with out over doing it it Oreo Thins are for you. They are great and can be found at many local stores. #alltimefavorite
Kathy P.
Kathy P.

I love all the new flavor Oreos that have been coming out lately. When I hear about a new flavor I start looking all over for them.I stumbled upon these in a store and these have to be my favorite flavor of oreo. They have a fresh lemon taste and as thins they are a great snack size when your looking for a light snack!
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC

Ok so who doesn't like Oreos. But if you want to try a different flavor , the Lemon Crème is the one to go with (If you like lemon of course) and not only it tastes amazing and you cannot stop eating it, the fact that they come in thins makes it even better. So it is not think or heavy. it is just the perfect cookie.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN

These are delicious! If you like lemon, you will regret not trying these. I was a little unsure about it at first but glad I bought them. I also love the fact that they are the thin ones. If you buy the thins, they are very light which is nice. I'm not sure on the diet aspect but, You won't want to stop eating them.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.

These are my favorite cookies! First of all my number 1 favorite flavor and scent is lemons! And to hAve my favorite cookie brand come out with lemon flavor cookies, I died! It's the best. I love it. I can eat a the whole pack in one day, it's addicting. I highly recommend if you are a lemon flavor and scent lover!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Strathmore, Alberta

First, Oreo Thins are fabulous if you, like me, prefer the center to the outside of the cookie. The ratio seems just right! These in particular taste like summer to me. I absolutely love the true, sweet, lemon flavor. These are perfect for a warm day to enjoy with a glass of iced tea on your front porch.
Kalyani H.
Kalyani H.

Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL

Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH

Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?

Join Now