Nabisco Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme uploaded by Manminder S.Nabisco Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme uploaded by neyda a.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme is a delightfully thin and crispy, lightly sweet munchable treat. The coating of delicious fudge that's not too heavy or sweet and the tasty layer of coconut creme in the center makes them the perfect snack. OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme delivers the classic OREO flavor with a new twist. OREO Thins Bites are the perfect size for snacking. Individual pouches great for on-the-go snacking This order includes eight 1.7oz bags of Oreo Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Coconut Creme see more...

jennifer b.
caldwell
I LOVE these.   I don't typically venture far from the original, but because I love coconut It was worth trying.  These are like bite sized candies when frozen as well.   The cookie itself isn't too sweet and you can taste the coconut.  The fudge melts some if you hold the cookie too long, so not recommended to keep in a room that is particularly warm, hence the reason why I chose to freeze them.  I would definitely buy these again.
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this cookie! It’s great for an everyday and every time snack! I love the flavor and the price is really good comparing to the others. I buy it almost every month and I love it! I would definitely recommend it.
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I bought these on a whim and I am so glad I did! They are the perfect size for a snack. The cookie part is crisp and the creme is slightly coconutty. It isn’t overpoweringly coconut flavored which is nice.
Jocylyn D.
Columbus
They aren’t as great as the original Oreos. But I will say that they do taste pretty great. The mix of chocolate and coconut creates this sweet indulgence in your mouth. Just typing this makes my mouth water! If you buy these eat them with some coffee. They make a great mid morning snack
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
These are so good! I have only tried them once but I will buy again. The chocolate and coconut taste together is amazing. They aren’t really healthy but a good treat every once and a while. I would highly recommend.
Nova D.
Las Vegas, NV
I was thinking this is not good because of its coconut ingredients but i was wrong, it adds additional nice taste and i like it so much. Super tasty and nice sweetness. Yes i will recommend this product!
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand needs a 10 star rating!! I love Oreos! They come out with the best flavors and the kids love them! The offer great coupons and sales and so addictive !! Great with milk!
Torii P.
New York
I love these😍 They are so good! Perfect for a little snack and since they’re bite sized you can indulge with a few! Thankfully the fudge isn’t to overpowering and it’s just right!
Keith G.
Dalton, Ga.
These will put a smile in your face. What a great taste. Who would have thought to come up with this combo. Somebody hit it out of the park when they came up with these.
Emily K.
Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor in a cookie and ice cream and Oreos are a classic and one of my favorite cookies as well and there’s a great balance between cream and chocolate!
Gissel P.
Bell Gardens, CA
Are these better than the original Oreos?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where could I purchase these from?
mirian A.
Pennsylvania
Yo are these good? I saw coconut makes me want to try them.
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does it taste like?
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where these can be purchased? They look delicious!