BY OREO

Say hello to a crispy, more delicate version of your classic Oreo. For those that want a lighter-tasting treat that's still satisfying and delicious, this Oreo's for you. This crispy treat takes the quality of Oreo that you know, and reimagines it in a new lightness. Try this sophisticated Oreo with your coffee or tea, or as an afternoon snack. At only 140 calories per pack, it's a no-regrets treat destined to boost your day. see more...

Karina C.
chicago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I love this snack it is good for on the go or to just bring as a snack for school college and work eating five can satisfy you enough. I love these cookies more than the originals since they’re a smaller serving
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried these cookies and I didn’t like them they didn’t have the filling inside to me it tasted ore like chocolate and I prefer Oreos with the filling that’s the whole point of Oreos in my opinion and they are really small I wouldn’t recommend these!!
savannah m.
fountain valley
Purchased at: Target
these are even better than the regular oreos and i love oreos. the mint ones are like biting into heaven. i could eat these for breakfast lunch and dinner. i would recommend these to everyone who can eat
Jessica G.
Whittier, CA
OK this has to be the best invention yet! If you love Oreos, but are also looking out for your weight then Oreo thins Are definitely the way to go. I love them and would definitely recommend!
Kelsey M.
Purchased at: Publix
I really like these cookies. They are perfect when you are just craving a little something sweet! They are thin and crisp and just the right amount of sweetness.
Jackie V.
great snacks for the littles ones at school or when traveling to a theme park, I would recommend the packaging is great and jus enough amount for them to eat!
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Thins
I am not a big fan of traditional Oreos, so when I tried these I was seriously shocked. They’re DELICIOUS. All I can say is that you have to try them.
shera z.
sunny isles
I realy like these for snack for my kids. It’s lighter than the regular cookies so I feel like I’m giving them less junk, wile they don’t notice the difference because their still eating a cookie. It’s a win win for both
Mia B.
Chino Hills, CA
I love oreo cookies. The thin ones are not bad, but i prefer the original or even double stufft. My husband on the other hand prefers the chocolate over the creme. To each his own...