BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cassandra B.
Georgetown, KY
Usually get the bug one of these. Every winter you see these pop up in stores and get hella excited. They're just the red version of regular oreos but somehow they taste 10x better.
kaitlyn k.
Frankfort, IL
One of my favorite things about the holiday season would be the holiday-related editions of everyday products, like the red winter oreos. It sounds silly, but it’s almost as if the change in color makes them taste better! Definitely met my cookie expectations.
Grace W.
Louisville, KY
Is it just me, or do winter Oreos taste better than regular? They are my fave treat! Would rather sit at home with a pack of Oreos and milk than go out for dessert.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are beautiful! Very yummy and I love Christmas/winter so these are perfect for my addiction! The filling was actually so pretty is the color of my bedroom walls! I was trying to find the right shade of red and I bought a pack of these one day and I instantly fell in love with it😂 very strange I know.
Good cookies though HAHA.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Oreos are one of my favorite after meal snack. I especially love trying out there different flavored ones. I love trying their limited edition ones. You never know what flavors they will come out with next. These cookies are classic and I would definitely recommend them
Camila Y.
I thought this cookies were going to be somewhat weird, since I've never tried these types of 'colorful' ones. But it actually tasted just as good honestly. I provably won't be buying them again tho, I just think it has a lot of unnecessary additions to make the cookie have that color.
Amanda N.
Since I love Oreos along with milk on a regular basis I tend to try new ones that come out. I thought they were red velvet at first, but they weren't. They were just as good as any other Oreo on the market, I'd recommend this to anyone.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like how they change the icing color for the different seasons, they taste like regular Oreos just red icing! I really like them though, they taste great and they're a good snack for when you are watching your shows!
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
when these hit the shelves during the holiday season it is the sign to me that its time to get festive. they are not the healthiest snack, but they are a great treat. i have tried other brands but they do not compare to Oreo. when asked on cookie suggestions this is one that i will always state before anything else.
Jenaya K.
Carmichael, CA
I love Oreos but these winter ones are so fun! Don't taste any different then regular Oreos. A bonus is they turn your milk colors when you dip them too! I highly recommend these to anyone who has kids.
brittany r.
Ocoee, FL
Do these taste any different than the regular Oreos?
rhonda V.
Are these your fav holiday cookie?
Michelle S.
Charlotte, NC
I saw it today at Walmart and was thinking about getting it to try, but I was afraid the taste may be too artificial. I love Oreos and some of their special favors are great and others not so much. What about this one? Did anybody try it?
Charl L.
What flavour are these?
rhonda V.
Are these your fav holiday cookie?