BY OREO #19 in Cookies

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are the best around Christmas time is the only time I can ever find them though but when i do find them I stock up." in 24 reviews
  • "Just enough sweetness on this treat to cure a sweet tooth and chocolate covered cookies are great year around not just on holidays. " in 18 reviews
  • "I wish they were all year round like most people, but they are a pretty unhealthy snack, so maybe it is a good thing they are just a holiday treat :)" in 17 reviews
  • "I can't even buy these at my house because I will eat the whole box in one sitting but they are so delicious you just cannot stop! " in 16 reviews
  • "It is probably a good thing that these come in smaller packages that regular Oreos because I could eat the entire package in one sitting" in 15 reviews
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
These to me symbolize the official start of the holidays. I have to stop myself from eating the entire box in one sitting because they’re just so good! The white fudge covering an Oreo is just pure magic, and I can’t get enough of these when they’re available. I wish these were out year round!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I’ve only ever had these once and wow they are amazing!! I love white chocolate and I LOVE Oreos, so this was a match made in heaven in my eyes. I wish the tray was bigger and came with more cookies. The price isn’t bad either at the usual Oreo cookie price (around $3). Definitely recommend if you love white chocolate and have a sweet tooth!
Allyson M.
Why can’t these be sold year round. I love love love these great treats Its one of the biggest parts of the holidays I love. We will pop the box in the freezer and eat them frozen which makes them even better!
The packaging makes it easy to store them in the freezer without making a mess
Lauren G.
I should have never tried these because I am addicted. I wish they were out more than just around the holidays. I love making Oreo balls but I’m not good at melting and dipping the white chocolate but these taste pretty close to Oreo balls! SUPER good and great price believe it or not!
Isabella N.
love love love these!! one of my favorite oreos ever, the white chocolate coating adds just the right amount of sweetness to the oreo. i used to buy them at target but now the stores around me are no where to be found. if you have the chance to grab these stock up!
Leisha S.
Greenville, SC
Okay, as if Oreos weren’t brilliant enough. Then you guys go and dip these discs of gold in white chocolate? I can’t even handle the yummy, goodness! One or two cookies following dinner is just the perfect amount of sweetness. So good!
darra l.
Allen, TX
Ok, yes these are not the healthiest option. Agreed. BUT, they’re worth every calorie. Luckily these are only available during the Winter holidays, or I’d be in trouble. I’d recommend you splurging & sharing these!
Asya E.
If you have a sweet tooth like me then you would love these. I got mines at Winn-Dixie. They are really fulling when your craving something sweet. I can't remember how much I paid for them but the only down fall about this is i only think they are  seasonal
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
These are to die for. The only time i ever see Them is around holiday time. But if I’m not mistaken they are sold year round. The white chocolate has a rich taste which is awesome. I just wish that the packaging was the same as the regular Oreos, basically you are getting less Oreos in the package
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
These are by far my favorite Oreos ever! They only come out near the Christmas season but they are sooooo good! I always look for the display towards Thanksgiving so I can buy a few boxes for the holidays and family.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Would you agree this is the best type of oreo thus far?
Veronica B.
E Northport, NY
These look delicious and I've been looking all over for them. Where have you found them? Were they only limited time?
Laura T.
Rockfield, KY
Does anyone else think they should offer these all the time?
Misato S.
Where do they sell it?
Tiffany P.
Does anyone have any recipes to share that are made with White Fudge Oreo's?