BY OREO

Nabisco Family Size Oreo Thins. Thin & crispy chocolate sandwich cookies. Made with real cocoa. see more...

Victoria H.
Ottawa, ON
love these! they taste like the ones that come in the mini packets. i’ve eaten tons of these in one sitting 😳
Angelica V.
Independence
Does not have the same great texture and feeling of regular Oreos. Although they are healthier, they are not as satisfying, therefore, I would not recommend or repurchase. Stick to classic Oreos.
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
I am on a diet and these things are my absolute favorite because you can have more for less calories than a full size Oreo. They are super yummy and minty and vegan!!
Yasmim N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
this collection has something more beautiful than another, adoring all of this collection, I'm crazy to try, this
Carla C.
Conception Bay South
The worst thing about these cookies is that you eat twice as many because they’re so thin! Sweet icing middle between two thin chocolate wafers.
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
New thins make me feel less shameful for finishing a row in one sitting. I buy them from Walmart, and like to try new flavors every time. Some flavors are hit or miss, but original can never do wrong. Only downside is that they taste so good, that you run out quickly from over eating.
Sadie H.
Austin , TX
The best! I'm not a fan of the creme of the oreos so these are a good compromise. Would recommend to people who also don't like the creme much
Danielle R.
Evansville, IN
These are really good and love how the cookie part is thin now. I would choose these over the regular cookies. Surprisingly enough though I actually would choose the vanilla over these but the chocolate is very good!
Amanda B.
Louisa, KY
Sooooo yummy! I love the crunch of the Oreos! I kinda feel like they're Oreos for grown ups 😂 I would definitely recommend these to my friends
Nachelle E.
W Bountiful, UT
The perfect sweet treat and can be eaten by itself or with milk. Sometime when eating original Oreos it feels that it needs to be dipped but these are not so thick to need that