BY OREO

Nabisco Family Size Oreo Thins. Thin & crispy chocolate sandwich cookies. Made with real cocoa. see more...

Bryana R.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really good the inside is the best part so sweet and soft. The crunch on the outside makes it perfect too!!!
Emma A.
Dale
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Sabrina B.
Cookies yummy!! I love these so little but have great taste! They are cheap too! They are great with milk
Pamela A.
Texarkana
I love these thin Oreos but oh my goodness you can eat way too many in one sitting if you aren’t careful
Marci M.
My family loves that these cookies provide more flavor with less guilt. We always keep them on hand.
Kierra A.
Zionsville , IN
I love the thins they are so good. I love them, but I also love the original. Keep up the good work .
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
If you are watching what you eat but need a cheat day these are the perfect snack to indulge in.
Katilyn S.
Lena, MS
These are so good. I was a little skeptical because they are thin, but they were so good
Kaley j.
Deland, FL
oreo thins are the best thing to be put on earth. they’re so good and taste a lot better.
Whitney B.
Seneca, SC
The thins are amazing. So addicting. Worth every penny. I could eat them all day long.