Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Thins Salted Caramel Creme uploaded by Stacey D.Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Thins Salted Caramel Creme uploaded by Nadine D.Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Thins Salted Caramel Creme uploaded by Nicole K.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

10.1 Ounce Oreo Cookies And Bars see more...

Darian S.
Just picked these up today because they were discounted. I love all things salted carmel so I was excited to try these. They were good but I wasnt overly impressed. I really liked the thinner oreo it was a nice change to a regular sized oreo. As for the flavor I didnt get as strong of a salted carmel taste as I would have liked. I basically got yhe flavor of the golden oreo with a hint of carmel. Still good but not what I was expecting. I wish they would revamp these in a regular chocolate oreo with a stronger carmel flavor.
Sarah G.
Lake worth
I just bought these a few days ago... I expected more from these. They were to sweet to me. I guess I'm just used to the origional oreo cookie and these just threw me off. They needed more of a salted taste.. I will not be buying these again and will not reccomend these to friends/family. Stick to the original!
Christina G.
El Paso
These cookies are so freaking good. I love salted caramel anything and this is added to the list!! I love the thin Oreos it’s a perfect balance of cookie & cream!! I know this is a special flavor I just hope it stays around for a while!!
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Why does it say discontinued when I just bought these the other day? Anyway these are amazing I wish these were a normal flavor they carry all the time because I couldn’t control myself around them! I have never tried a thin Oreo- I always figured wouldn’t like them but now I have to try the original flavor in thins too. The crispy cookie really made it so delicious!!
Heather K.
Mt Washington, KY
Slightly crunchy, good caramel taste. I really liked these, but I think I'm more partial to the full size Oreo rather than the thins. However, these did have a great taste and weren't overly sweet, which I really enjoyed. The thins are also good for a light snack.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
These are LITERALLY so good. I saw them at the store and was hesitant but need something to fill in my sugar cravings. This instantly reminded me of a kettle corn popcorn mixed with maple syrup. 4 cookies at 150 calories! Not too shabby.
Natasha F.
FPO, WY
These are one of my favorite Oreo cookies. I like to eat them with Hershey chocolate bars!!
Stacey D.
New Tecumseth, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It was a shock to find out this flavour even existed; I grabbed the box thinking I was being "healthier" by getting the golden thins instead of the regular ones.... NOPE!  I did somewhat enjoy the flavour through my disappointment, however I would not buy them again, the salt was a bit overpowering.
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Thins Salted Caramel Creme are my new favourite Oreo cookie! They have a delicious yet realistic salted caramel taste and are the perfect morsel! They’re much nicer than a full Oreo cookie. I would buy them again and recommend you try them!