BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

10.1 Ounce Oreo Cookies And Bars see more...

Darian S.
Just picked these up today because they were discounted. I love all things salted carmel so I was excited to try these. They were good but I wasnt overly impressed. I really liked the thinner oreo it was a nice change to a regular sized oreo. As for the flavor I didnt get as strong of a salted carmel taste as I would have liked. I basically got yhe flavor of the golden oreo with a hint of carmel. Still good but not what I was expecting. I wish they would revamp these in a regular chocolate oreo with a stronger carmel flavor.
Jen F.
Nunda
I am always a little afraid of anything that is salted caramel because I prefer sweet caramel and not super salty. These are a great treat. The taste us borderline caramel/maple, and the crunch of the cookie is balanced well with the right amount of cream in the center. I prefer the Oreo thins over the regular Oreo any day
Christina G.
El Paso
These cookies are so freaking good. I love salted caramel anything and this is added to the list!! I love the thin Oreos it’s a perfect balance of cookie & cream!! I know this is a special flavor I just hope it stays around for a while!!
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
Want something to run your diet? Here ya go! If you like anything and everything salted caramel you will love these! I also like how these are the thins and not the regular size!
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
I just bought these a few days ago... I expected more from these. They were to sweet to me. I guess I'm just used to the origional oreo cookie and these just threw me off. They needed more of a salted taste.. I will not be buying these again and will not reccomend these to friends/family. Stick to the original!
Heather K.
Mt Washington , KY
Slightly crunchy, good caramel taste. I really liked these, but I think I'm more partial to the full size Oreo rather than the thins. However, these did have a great taste and weren't overly sweet, which I really enjoyed. The thins are also good for a light snack.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
These are LITERALLY so good. I saw them at the store and was hesitant but need something to fill in my sugar cravings. This instantly reminded me of a kettle corn popcorn mixed with maple syrup. 4 cookies at 150 calories! Not too shabby.
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Why does it say discontinued when I just bought these the other day? Anyway these are amazing I wish these were a normal flavor they carry all the time because I couldn’t control myself around them! I have never tried a thin Oreo- I always figured wouldn’t like them but now I have to try the original flavor in thins too. The crispy cookie really made it so delicious!!
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Well I didn’t care much for the sea salted Caramell Oreos my husband and my son both like them very much I liked the cookie but not the filling. My husband was definitely not disappointed me on the other hand I wouldn’t say I was reaching for seconds
Taylor H.
Clarksville
Love these cookies so much!!! These actually got me in trouble and I ate way too many in one sitting lol. The perfect amount of salted caramel and cookie