BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A thin twist on the Oreo you love.

• Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Or...5 Answers
  • Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?3 Answers
  • Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony P...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kim H.
Lemon is the bomb!!! Now please you made some of your cookies sugar free offer others sugar free as well, but also do dairy free version as well in all flavors even if we have to custom order online.
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
When I’m craving sweets I always want these. They’re small and easy to eat. If you’re not dieting a con could be you don’t have a lot of the cream. I bought these at Walmart and they seem to be a great price.
Karina N.
I love the thins! The cookie is crunchy and the creme isn’t as sweet as the regular Oreos, since there is less creme. The lemon creme isn’t tangy but still gives a blast of lemon flavor with the golden Oreo thin cookie. Would definitely recommend the thins if you love Oreos but can’t eat too many because they get too sweet.
Kristen D.
Spring
I love Oreos but I thought I was one of very few who preferred less filling. I was so excited to see the thins! And now they come in different flavors! Lemon is my favorite!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite lemon cookies the fact that their thins is even better my husband does not like anything with lemon in it so these I always buy for myself. They're the perfect combination of sweet and tart and all things lemon. I would recommend these to anybody that loves any kind of lemon sweets.
Demetria W.
Midland, GA
These cookies are the truth and the way! They are AMAZING! I’m addicted and I just tried them for the first time. This is my first time tasting the thin Oreos. They are perfect. And it has just the right hint of lemon without being overwhelming. They are refreshingly light and crisp. #bestoreoever
Jordan C.
Wafer thin, with just right cream to cookie ratio, these Oreos feel fancy in comparison to their plain counterpart! They are a little lower calorie than the standard cookies, and the lemon and cream flavor also makes them feel lighter. I love having a couple with a tea in the afternoon.
Alye E.
I love the new 'thins' from Oreo, especially the Lemon. These take me back to old school girlscout cookies! Theyre cracker thin and have more crunch (in my opinion) and not a ton of creme inside. The lemon flavor is my favorite, but the thins in general are my new addiction!
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
I might be a weirdo. I don't like the Oreo frosting as much as I like the outer, cookie part! So Thins are great for me. The proportion of frosting to cookie is much lower and so they are tastier. Your mileage may vary.
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I’m not usually a fan of lemon flavor, so I was reluctant to try these. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious they were. Very light lemon flavor. I hope these stick around!
Kalyani H.
Are these any good? I'm always slightly apprehensive about new Oreo flavors because if it's bad, it's probably really bad. Also, where can I get them?
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Do these taste like the lemon sandwiches cookies or like lemony Pledge?
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Do this tastes anything like the lemon cookies from the Girl Scouts?