Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Thins Coconut Creme uploaded by Cindy T.Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Thins Coconut Creme uploaded by Mistie R.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

10.1 Ounce Oreo Cookies And Bars see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just bought these today and I’ve already eaten half the box!! They’re sooooo good and you can find them on sale at target right now. 4 cookies is equal to 140 calories which isn’t too bad in my opinion. These cookies are so good. They’re great for coconut lovers like me !
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
Well, yum!!! Nothing like the combination of coconut and chocolate!! Sort of like a Mounds bar in a cookie. Also like to use them as a garnish when baking. Deep chocolate cupcakes with coconut filling and coconut buttercream topped with an Oreo Thin! Perfection!
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I was afraid of trying these cookies because I thought they were going to be much too sweet/sugary. Thankfully, they tasted like Oreos with a hint of coconut (I was afraid like it would taste like chocolate cookies with over processed coconut flavor). I was happy that this only had a hint of the coconut, but I still prefer the original Oreo cookies.
Nikki H.
Elkhart , IN
I LOVE these! I first tried coconut Oreos in Indonesia and was sure I wouldn’t be able to find the limited edition flavor anywhere else. Imagine my surprise when I returned to the US six months later and found these! The thin cookies are the perfect balance for the light coconut flavor. I hope this flavor stays around for a while!
Alex R.
Newburgh
These are possibly my favorite tasting oreos because I love the sweet coconut flavor and I’m a big fan of the thin version of oreos because they taste crispier in my opinion!
Dawn H.
Attleboro, MA
These have become one of my newest favorite addictions. Not a huge fan of Oreo cookies but these are by far my favorite are nice and thin perfect for dunking in my coffee.
Andrea C.
Once I tried these I knew I had just found my new favorite cookie. These delicious cookies bring a perfect balance of coconut and oreo. I could not out the bag down and even bought more for my entire work. They loved them and I will always buy more when I get the chance.
Khusbu P.
Naples, FL
Who doesnt love Oreos?! The original is obviously delish.. but if you're adventurous enough to try some of the other flavors, Coconut is HIGH recommended. They are so delicious..I bought mine at Publix, then went back to buy more because they were so good!
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG these coconut Oreos or so amazing they were the downfall of my diet while they were in my house LOL definitely an excellent flavor wish they were a permanent full-time item
Ally G.
Charlottesvle, VA
All time favorite product Oreos has ever released. The coconut flavor adds dimension to flavor without it tasting even more sugary. Love that they’re thins because you just get a hint of each element... and you can eat more without feeling guilty. 🤷🏻‍♀️