BY OREO

Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
I am on a diet and these things are my absolute favorite because you can have more for less calories than a full size Oreo. They are super yummy and minty and vegan!!
Blair B.
Bracey
The best idea ever! I’m not a huge fan of how much cream is inside of the original Oreos so when I saw these I was stoked. Just the right amount of cream! I buy these all the time and I highly recommend them.
KM C.
Renton , WA
I always thought Oreos had too much filling so I was so excited when they came out with the thins. It has the perfect creme-to-cookie ratio. Even though I probably end up eating more cookies, I prefer the thins to the regular cookies.
Marissa L.
Oreo thins are just as delicious as regular Oreos, and they have less calories because they're smaller. All together they're a really good treat for a cheat day if you're on s diet, but personally I prefer the regular sized Oreos
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand needs a 10 star rating!! I love Oreos! They come out with the best flavors and the kids love them! The offer great coupons and sales and so addictive !! Great with milk!
Tiffany Y.
Chino Hills
LOVE OREO THINS!!! I love the thins quite a bit actually, it provides a nice crispness to it and there isn't too much of the Creme. It's just easy to snack on and I absolutely adore them so incredibly much!
Nachelle E.
W Bountiful, UT
The perfect sweet treat and can be eaten by itself or with milk. Sometime when eating original Oreos it feels that it needs to be dipped but these are not so thick to need that
Lacamisha M.
Tucson, AZ
I never really liked oeros before but I happend to try these thin one and it was a life changing experience I swear and with a cup of milk these are the perfect dunk cookie.
patty m.
Porterville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These oreo thins are so good because I'm more of a cookie person instead of the filling person so this has less a feeling and it is less sweeter but still delicious
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
New thins make me feel less shameful for finishing a row in one sitting. I buy them from Walmart, and like to try new flavors every time. Some flavors are hit or miss, but original can never do wrong. Only downside is that they taste so good, that you run out quickly from over eating.