BY OREO

Jessy C.
This product is so tasty and amazing I would recommend it to anybody it is honestly so yummy and has all of what you need in your life I would encourage you guys to try these if you haven’t because your missing out big time ❤️😊 so go buy buy buy also very affordable at least that’s what I think tell me different if I’m wrong but highly doubt it
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand needs a 10 star rating!! I love Oreos! They come out with the best flavors and the kids love them! The offer great coupons and sales and so addictive !! Great with milk!
Nachelle E.
Salt Lake City
The perfect sweet treat and can be eaten by itself or with milk. Sometime when eating original Oreos it feels that it needs to be dipped but these are not so thick to need that
patty m.
Porterville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These oreo thins are so good because I'm more of a cookie person instead of the filling person so this has less a feeling and it is less sweeter but still delicious
quiara h.
New thins make me feel less shameful for finishing a row in one sitting. I buy them from Walmart, and like to try new flavors every time. Some flavors are hit or miss, but original can never do wrong. Only downside is that they taste so good, that you run out quickly from over eating.
Erin V.
Columbus, OH
Oreo thins at first seemed like blasphemy but after one bite I was sold. They are crispy like potato chips but satisfy your sweet tooth. I wish they would make all of their Oreo flavors in the thin versions and have converted several others over to the thin side.
Lasherry A.
I'm happy Nabisco came out with the thin Oreos it's not much chocolate it's just enough. Don't care for the filling by it being thin you don't taste it as much,but enough.
Mallory L.
Madison, WI
Oreos are already dangerous to have around me because I love them so much, and now they come in a pack I can throw in my backpack and take to my lectures... I am beyond thrilled! I also like the ratio of cookie to cream in the thins.
Khadija S.
Philadelphia, PA
For someone who loves and I mean LOVES Oreos but is trying to eat healthy but refuses to give up Oreos, the thins were perfect for me because I get my fix and I’m not consuming as much calories as I would with regular Oreos
Danielle R.
Evansville, IN
These are really good and love how the cookie part is thin now. I would choose these over the regular cookies. Surprisingly enough though I actually would choose the vanilla over these but the chocolate is very good!