BY OREO

Ryahn E.
Greeley
my favorite cookie since i was a kid! honestly i can usually buy off brand products and not notice the difference but not with oreos. you gotta get the real thing!! i love treating myself to the oreo thins, i find they help with portion control (even if it doesn’t make a huge difference) i find myself not eating so much! so yummy
Ruby L.
Visalia, CA
I recently started to get these Oreo thins because i love oreos but wanted to see if these were a little more healthy. I got these at target and they are a little cheaper than the original ones and are super good! They taste pretty much the same but just overall seem healthy! 10/10 recommend!
Cat N.
THE BEST 😍 I’ve always loved the combo of chocolate and mint so these were the Oreos I’ve been waiting for. Something about them being super thin is so satisfying to me. They’re crispier and easier to eat than the regular Oreo. I grab these any chance I get!
Stefanie P.
San Jose , CA
I love these thin Oreos more than the regular thicker ones! I love to dunk this in milk for about 10 seconds to get it all nice and soft! I would say these are my favorite cookies to dunk into milk or have as a snack. I would recommend this to people if they asked haha.
Etta R.
Chesapeake
Not a fan of the thins. There’s only a tiny bit of the cream that makes Oreos so good, I know that’s the whole point of the thins but still not a fan. If I’m going to waste the calories on Oreos I’m going to choose the double stuffed !
Stephanie B.
When the chocolate part of the Oreo is not your favorite, you’ll find that these shine. The thin Oreos have the same stuffing as a regular Oreo, but the cookies are extra thin. They’re better to avoid the black dust on your teeth and also easier to eat without crumbs.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand needs a 10 star rating!! I love Oreos! They come out with the best flavors and the kids love them! The offer great coupons and sales and so addictive !! Great with milk!
Nachelle E.
W Bountiful, UT
The perfect sweet treat and can be eaten by itself or with milk. Sometime when eating original Oreos it feels that it needs to be dipped but these are not so thick to need that
patty m.
Porterville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These oreo thins are so good because I'm more of a cookie person instead of the filling person so this has less a feeling and it is less sweeter but still delicious
quiara h.
Suffolk, VA
New thins make me feel less shameful for finishing a row in one sitting. I buy them from Walmart, and like to try new flavors every time. Some flavors are hit or miss, but original can never do wrong. Only downside is that they taste so good, that you run out quickly from over eating.

Target