BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Mint Creme is a delightfully thin and crispy, lightly sweet munchable treat. The coating of delicious fudge that's not too heavy or sweet and the tasty layer of mint creme in the center makes them the perfect snack. OREO... see more...

Kendra  T.
I don't generally like to eat Oreos, but my local grocery store was giving them away for free. These yummy little bites tasted more like mints than the typical Oreo cookie. I don't think I would buy them, but o appreciates the free treat!
@influenster @oreocookiebite
darra l.
Allen, TX
BUY THESE! You can’t buy Thinmints year round, BUT you can buy these. I’ve purchased these multiple times, bc I can very easily eat them within a week. I like the cookie to creme ratio in these WAAAY better than typical Oreos & the tiny size means you can eat more for less calories!
Paige W.
I give these 7/5 stars honestly. This is the best snack I have ever tasted. These are ten times as good as regular Oreos and taste like thin mints on steroids. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this to anyone I meet!
Ellen S.
Chicago
THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!!! Put them in the freezer before eating them! They taste a lot like thin mints. Since they are so small it is easier to portion control. Not the healthiest option but a good snack for every once and a while.
natasha r.
We all love the mint Oreos in my house they taste so good they’re kind of refreshing but they taste good with the chocolate and their creamy they’re just so different I actually really like them are usually don’t buy Oreos in different flavors but these are great
Kaicey W.
Oh. My. Word. These are my new favorites! I just happened to see them on a random display at a store recently and picked them up. They didn’t have a price so I had them scanned at the register and decided to give them a shot. So glad I did! I love mint and chocolate and these did not disappoint! They’re like Girl Scout cookies but better. The Oreo creme center keeps it from being as dry. I’ve since picked up another bag and also tried the coconut ones. Even grabbed a bag of plain fudge dipped to send my husband since he doesn’t like mint or coconut but loves Oreos.
Annetta B.
Anderson
This product is still available at market walmart in sc. I love this snack I just can't eat a handful. The snack is so good chocolate with a hint of mint almost make me think I'm eating girl scout cookies
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Watch out Girl Scout thin mints! These Oreo thin minis in the fudge with mint taste just like them. I’m so addicted that I have popped off it’s my crack. Not in anyway are these healthy but damn are they tasty and so good. I always have to hide them or my kids steal them and I’m having my withdrawals
Jessy C.
This product is so tasty and amazing I would recommend it to anybody it is honestly so yummy and has all of what you need in your life I would encourage you guys to try these if you haven’t because your missing out big time ❤️😊 so go buy buy buy also very affordable at least that’s what I think tell me different if I’m wrong but highly doubt it
Karina C.