Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake uploaded by zaria r.Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake uploaded by Heather B.Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake uploaded by Sunshine F.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Limited Edition Strawberry Shortcake Oreo Sandwich Cookies: Limited edition Kosher see more...

Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMGOSH!!!!!!! Hands down THE BEST COOKIES EVER PUT ON THE MARKET!!!! I love Oreos and I love strawberry shortcake so when I saw these at Walmart I had to try them. I can’t even put into word how great these are! I dip mine in milk and ughhhhh sooooo delicious. I would and have recommended these to everyone and my son loves them just as much as I do so I’m sure other kids will love them too. The only thing breaks my heart is they are hard to find and Walmart can’t keep them in they sell out so fast.
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
I love the strawberry short cake flavor Oreos . I try not to pick them up to often cause I end up eating the whole thing myself in just a couple days! They remind me of my home towns strawberry shortcake!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I say the same thing almost about every Oreo product but that’s just because they are all equally amazing! They have so many unique flavors and I love when they come out with specialty flavors for the holidays! Great great great! Highly recommend!
The whole family loves these!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are one of the best Oreo cookie flavors ever released. They were so unique and the flavor was spot on and excellent. I wish they would bring these back because I would certainly purchase them again and again.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Angels have come down from heaven and kissed this cookie! Strawberry is another flavor I crave, and this limited edition oreo cookie does more than satisfy that craving! The strawberry is so bold and tasty!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake has been one of my favorite limited edition flavors of Oreos thus far! It's true to taste, and goes great with a glass of milk!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Oreos are a must have cookie in our house I mean you can’t go wrong, there is such a huge selection to choose from and they all taste amazing, and my daughter absolutely loves to have these as snacks
Katherine L.
They have different types of oreos and they are really nice for the holidays because they'll have themes based on holidays so are the flavors. Also you can add them in your vanilla ice cream.
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have not been able to get my hands on these yet but really need to I love the food sadly my mom can have these but I would love to try these to see how good they really are
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
These look so good! But looks can be deceiving, are they as good as they look?
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
I looked for these at a couple of our local Walmart and grocery stores but could not find them. where can these be purchased?
Amanda D.
How long will these be available? Are they a good balance or sickly sweet?
Tay S.
Do these taste more like a strawberry sandwich cookie like the Grandma's cookies, or just like the strawberry shortcake?
Bridget C.
Adairsville , GA
I love strawberry shortcake! So, how closely do these taste to the real thing??