BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Spring Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies:4 new springtime designs with yellow creme Same great taste Easy open pull tab Kosher see more...

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Spring Chocolate
  • "They are seriously so yummy and almost better than double stuffed, these are a big hit in our household." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
I absolutely love original Oreos. Some of these come out every year I get so excited for something different. I can see some people being kind of freaked out because the frosting is different color but hey it tastes exactly the same! The best part is is that these are basically Double Stuffed cookies. Which is really all I buy from the store is Mega stuffed or double stuffed because let's be honest we're all eating the cookies for the frosting anyways right? LOL
Brittnay F.
Kutztown, PA
I have always been a fan of Oreos. However, when the seasoned ones come out with the colored icing in the middle, I like them just a little bit more. In my opinion (although I know its all in my head) the colored icing just tastes better and the fun shapes make them fun to eat!
Bri M.
Schenectady, NY
The colored cream just tastes better somehow. Oreos are Oreos, chocolatey, amazing when dunked in milk, had a great cereal a few decades ago... They will make you thirsty though, they are very dry. But just keep that handy milk near by and enjoy an American favorite!
The Halloween Oreos still taste the best though.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
Favorite Oreo of all time. I think it is absolutely amazing that these cookies are Vegan! The color and the art that they put on these cookies make me so happy. These cookies are only around in spring so go pick some up at your local grocery store. Maybe you will agree with me that they taste different than regular Oreos.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
No different than the regular Oreos and you can find them anywhere you find the regular cookies.  The only difference is the yellow color, but there is no flavor.  Perfect for a spring time look (parties and such).  Definitely recommend if yellow is your favorite color!
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
I purchased these b/c of the yellow color. They are just as yummy as the original Oreo's. They were very eye appealing.  The kids and myself enjoyed it.  My husband says to slow down on purchasing not so healthy foods, but these are great for when you need a little sugar in your life.
Jamie L.
These are my favorite Oreos! There's something about having baby yellow colored fluff that makes it so much better than regular fluff. I love snatching these up when they go on sale once they're out of season.
Stephanie  S.
NIAGARA FALLS, NY
The bright yellow reminds you spring is coming! even if it is snowing a few inches outside! The color is so vibrant! Other than that they are similar tasting to the original oreo, but why not have bright yellow when it is so close to easter!! Love them
Ieland F.
These Oreos tasted just like normal Oreos, but we're so cute for spring time! All you need are these and a glass of milk to make you feel better! Affordable and great for friend get togethers! Would recommend!
Genie P.
The colored creme Oreos are by far my favorite. They aren't the healthiest of snack, but they make a nice treat. I find the creme in these sweeter than the regular ones. We typically purchase from WalMart. If you like Oreos, you need to try these.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
Who else loves these Oreos? Makes me have spring fever!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?
Christina D.
Are these only available during the spring time, or can you find these throughout the year?
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Does it matter to you if the Oreo's are white inside or yellow?
Zully G.
Miami
Ladies is it good? yey or ney?